Its ok but you need improvement
15.56%
you have talent but this isn't going anywhere
2.22%
you suck
13.33%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Please give me feedback I'd really appreciate it

I was in a crowd of people I felt the excitement in the room grow, I was at battle bladers year 3025. I watched as my Idol ,Dante, battled his opponent with his bey ,Poison Unicorno 130HF, The beys dashed around wildly throughout the stadium as the beys clashed. The sound of metal scraping against metal only raised the excitement. "Special move" Commanded Dante,
"poison horn strike" The bey lit up with a purple energy then the bey rammed its opponent at full speed shooting its opponent out of the ring. Dante Had won the championships, of course I already knew he would, I watched him as he won challenge match after challenge match, his skills were undeniably good. It was my goal to defeat him. as I walked home I thought about the battle and how I could better myself to be able to even qualify for the battle bladers tournament. First I would have to get a better bey I wanted a bey and begged for one day after day, but my dad got me a crappy lightwheel heat gasher, I couldn't even pull of a special move with it!, but my dad said "Show some talent then Ill get you a better bey." I lost every battle Ive ever been in but I never gave up. I saved up my money working at a nearby B-bit, I had my eye on their best attack type bey. The way it shined made me feel pride as a blader. It was then that I ran into them. They were three strong looking people, I could tell they were bladers because they had beys strapped to their belts. Without a word two of the boys held me down "lets see what you've got", said the third as he reached for my bey. he held it and nearly laughed. "Ha, all you've got is this crappy light wheel" then he threw it into the river nearby. "Hey" I shouted, wondering what kind of people robbed an innocent 14 year old boy, seeing as they were clearly much older than me. He raised his fist ready to strike me but then I saw a gleam in the distance and a bey shot out and struck the boy knocking him aside. standing there was my friend Aron. "Hey Nico hows it goin" said Aron. The boy stood up launcher in hand "Why you" He yelled, red faced. he and his friends launched their beys, but they were no match for Aron. In one strike he sent all three beys flying. Then his bey Cyber Aquario WA130R2F flew into his hand. "Im sorry about your bey" said Aron as we walked home. "Its ok it was a crappy bey anyway" I replied even though I felt awful. When I got home I went straight to bed. As soon as I fell asleep I began to dream. I was standing in total darkness with the exception of a single flickering flame in the distance. As it grew closer I saw that it was in the form of a fox. "You are weak" It growled. "Always needing some one to rescue you" it continued I wanted to cry. "I can give you true strength if you can show me the strength you hold within by taming me" I stood up to face the fox and without a word I took on a fighting stance "Ha" the fox looked as if it were smiling. the large fox then took a fighting stance waiting for me to make a move. I was the first to attack with a kick towards its head. the fox easily dodged and struck back. I got back up we fought for what seemed like hours. "Why don't you just give up" said the fox. I stood up I wanted to stay down but I knew I couldn't I was going to win this battle there was none here to rescue me. I jumped up and struck the fox with my fist, the fox fell, hard. It stood up, I took a stance ready to continue fighting. "You have bested me human, I have been looking for someone like you for a long time" the fox then turned into a stream of fire and dove directly into my heart." When I woke up in my hand was the bey Wild Kitsune.

End of chapter 1
by the way I put kitsune under the fox constellation vulpecula
Great Story
My Character Entry

Name - X
Age - 12
Bey - Cyclone Dragonoid L/R 90 ML/RF [(Metal Right/Left Flat)(Can Spin In Both Directions.)]
Desc. - X is a 12 year-old well behaved boy who feels very sad when someone is in trouble. He is very powerful and helps everyone and His bey Dragonoid is an attack type bey.
Wears a Black Jacket which has a tribal dragon design on it and a dark blue jeans.

Special Move - Dragonoid Fury Cyclone. The Bey starts to shine and a shining Blue color covers the fusion wheel and it attacks from nowhere at full speed.
This is really, bad...the story could have been good but you ruined it with cliches and bad description. also, have you ever heard of quotation marks? Everything is kind of randomly placed and the story is rushed...try and elaborate more...This is constructive criticism so don't take it too badly...also, you should read around the forum for good stories, and pick up some tips....

EDIT: Much, much Better. Only thing is a few minor grammatical errors, otherwise its a big improvement!
Character Request
Name: Kotori Aka
Bey: Ace Crane FT (Feather Tornado) 125 ES
Special Moves: Ace Whirlwind: 1st special move. The beyblade creates a pitch black tiny tornado that attacks the opponent.
Ace Tornado: 2nd special move. The beyblade creates a crimson giant tornado that attacks the opponent.
Ace Hurricane Slash: 3rd special move. The beyblade make multiple giant pitch black and crimson hurricanes that all throw the opponent in the air, and then stops when the bey is at least 2000 feet in the air.
Ace Hurricane Vortex: 4th special move. The beyblade turns into giant a crimson and pitch black vortex that is surrounded by a bunch of giant crimson and black hurricanes that all toss the opponent's beyblade into the air. Then they drop the bey into the vortex, where the opponent's beyblade gets shot down toward the ground at 100 mph.
Attitude: Careless, Bored
Bio: Is a person that had their village destroyed and vows to get revenge on the mysterious masked blader.
Looks Like:
[Image: 40c5881.png]
Chapter 2

I stared At the bey ,wild Kitsune W105CS , in wonder it had an orange energy ring that consisted of what looked like too fox claws. I was also completely dumbfounded, I had been sure that that was just a dream but apparently it was all too real, but at the same Time I was overjoyed I had finally gotten a bey. My happiness soon ended as an alarm from my phone went off, I was going to be late for work. I rushed to get dressed and get ready for work. 6:00am was a crappy time to wake up on a Saturday. I got on my bike and raced towards the B-bit shop knowing that my boss ,Dominic Wasutori, would be furious. Dominic was a good man but could be scary when he was angry. I ran into the shop shouting "Sorry I'm late.". The shop opened up at 6:30 am because we ran overnight repairs and it was my job to deliver them to the customers in the morning. I rushed upstairs into the bey workshop to grab the beys so I could deliver them, and I ran straight into Dominic. The huge man seemed angry and looked as if he were about to yell at me for being late but instead looked down to my belt at my bey and saw the shine that couldn't come from a lightwheel. He smiled "So you finally got yourself a real bey" said Dominic. "Yeah" I replied. "Let me take a look" he said. I handed him my wild Kitsune. "Thats an interesting combination of parts" he said and "Ive never seen an energy ring or fusion wheel like this." he continued. I grabbed the beys from the counter and road my bike to deliver them. Then something shot out at my bike wheel, knocking me off balance. The bey flew into the hand of someone I recognized, It was the boy from the day before. "Whats that" He asked with a menacing smile He picked up the packages that I was carrying and ran off without another word. I walked back to work knowing I was gonna get fired.
End of chapter 2 part1
nice story man!
great story you should
continue
gender. female
bey. hurricane osiris 85 ewd
special attack. turbo wind gazer
starts a huge whirlwind the bey turns
black and it switchs its spin to left
bio. hotaru was a girl
born with no family she never
got to meet her mom or dad
her goal is to become a big
celebrity blader and at some point
meet her family
attitude. shy emo

description. has long black and blue hair
has tongue and nose pierced
wears white fingerless gloves
black shirt with white skull
faded yellow ripped skinny
jeans
has belt with bey and launcher
attached to it
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:37 PM)fusionkilla Wrote: great story you should
continue
gender. female
bey. hurricane osiris 85 ewd
special attack. turbo wind gazer
starts a huge whirlwind the bey turns
black and it switchs its spin to left
bio. hotaru was a girl
born with no family she never
got to meet her mom or dad
her goal is to become a big
celebrity blader and at some point
meet her family
attitude. shy emo

description. has long black and blue hair
has tongue and nose pierced
wears white fingerless gloves
black shirt with white skull
faded yellow ripped skinny
jeans
has belt with bey and launcher
attached to it

hey I can use the caracter but i cant use the bey Ill use Another bey I was gonna use Swarm vespa ill give it the 85 ewd like you wanted
I ran after the boys knowing I couldn't risk losing my job because of a common thief. As I was running I saw this girl sitting in the street with black hair that ran over her eyes. She was looking down at a puddle with her finger in it. I ignored the girl and continued to run after the boys. I saw them up ahead at the old construction site they were waiting for me. "Hey" shouted the boy in the middle. "Give those back!" I replied. "To get them back you gotta earn em" He replied "Yeah you tell em Kisque" shouted the other two boys. The one called Kisque held out his bey ,Cyber Aquario W105HF/S, I understood immediately and I pulled out my own bey. I attatched it to my launcher ready to launch when he was. 3.......2......1......"Let it Rip" we both shouted as we launched our beys. My bey was fast so fast I couldn't see it. It shot across the ground towards Aquario. The bey seemed to have a mind of its own if it really was the spirit from my dream then I was in trouble. Aquario countered by switching its HF tip to S the bey disappeared. my bey almost had hit the support beam behind Aquario. (Damn) I thought to myself. The bey was becoming harder and harder to control. "Special move" commanded Kisque. "Cyclone Striker" The bey surrounded itself with a cyclone of water and shot itself at Kitsune like a freaking bullet. It knocked Kitsune straight up into the air. When I thought I was done I thought back to the dream. I remembered that I had to really be the beys master a control it my spirit had to overcome that of the fox. Then it came to me. "Special move" I commanded "Flaming Blood Claw." Then a flame roared to life from Kitsune and took the form of a giant flaming fox. The fox looked back at me with what had seemed to be grudging respect, as if I had tamed the untamable. It struck my opponent at all different angles with its claws it had knocked the bey straight into the air, but when it looked as if I had won the bey Switched to spike and landed almost perfectly but aquario was almost out of stamina. Then the other two boys launched their beys into the match. They attacked me from every angle and gave me no room to conduct another special move then I saw the girl I saw in the street before she had launched her bey. "Special move" she yelled. "Venom swarm" then a swarm of wasps shot out from the bey and dove towards my opponents knocking them all off balance. The boys dropped the beys they stole and ran of. "You ok" asked the girl. "Yeah my names Nico" I replied. "My names Hotaru" she responded looking down as if she were shy (which she obviously was)
"So Ill see you around" she replied and ran off before I could say thank you. I was grateful for the help but at the same time I was angry I had been rescued again.

End of chapter 2 part2
cool i'd like to make a request:
Name:Christian(Friends call him C-Dub)
Bey:Cyber Libra T145 MES (MetalEternalSpike)...Special move#1:Burning Cyber OverDrive...Libra makes a huge fire and attacks the spin track until it melts...Special Move#2:Meltdown...Libra creats a wall of energy that blocks any attack
Characteristics: Stratigic,calm,ALWAYS wants 2 battle,smiles a lot, not a lot of patience
Looks Like:Black hoodie w/ libra sign on the back,Orange sneakers,cargo shorts,black eyes,spikey hair like Sora
(P.S lve the series)
Can i make 1?
Name:Xad
BeyConfusedtealth shadow SA80 G
Dark moveConfusedplice
Xad wears a black cape, black pants and a red shirt.
thanks for using my character
also awesome part
chapter 3
I couldn't stop thinking about the girl from yesterday, there was something about her as if I felt a connection between us. I was also angry that I had been rescued again. I decided to go to Aron to help me train. I walked to the old tournament stadium, no one used it anymore so it was the perfect place to train. "You're late" said Aron as I approached. "Sorry" I replied "You were thinking about that Hotaru girl again haven't you" Said Aron with a sly smile. I instantly turned red "No!" I shouted.
"Well the only way to get better is to battle" said Aron attaching his bey to his launcher
I did the same "Let it Rip!" we both shouted as the beys soared into the stadium. I almost instantly lost control of Kitsune, he was running on pure instinct attempting to attack Aquario BUT Aquario managed to dodge them all then with one simple attack Aquario sent Kitsune flying out of the stadium. we trained for hours until my arm felt stiff "One more time" I wheezed "Let it......" I never finished my sentence I collapsed right then and there. I woke up and the girl, Hotaru, was standing above me. "Oh your awake" she said in a shy voice. "What are you doing here" I replied confused then I heard Aron's voice from my desk in the corner. "She came here demanding to talk to you, says that shes got something important to tell you." He said "Ok what is it" I asked.
Its about your bey. She replied. "Long ago there were eight spirits one of them was Kitsune another was my bey Vespa. They were all constellation but were forgotten all except for kitsune. They went at war with each other it was an awful battle a one half of the spirits were lead by Kitsune the other led by a Spirit known as Noctua. To stop the constant destruction the spirits put themselves into spinning tops and became what we know today as beys. They were the first beys to come into existence then soon after more and more came into being and became the game we know today as beyblade." She explained. "Well where are the others, the other spirits" I asked "I don't know." she responded Then at the worst possible time the pain of recent events caught up to me. I groaned in pain "rest for now" said Hotaru and with that I blacked out again
Chapter 4
I woke up, this time feeling much better. Hotaru and Aron were still sitting in my room watching me. "You gonna stay awake this time" said Aron. "Yeah Im fine" I replied. I got up and out of bed put on my jacket and began to head for the door. "Where are you going" said Hotaru. "Im going for a walk" I lied. What I was really doing was going to train some more but I knew that they would never let me go. "Let me come with you" said Hotaru. "It's fine I can go by myself. I ran out of the door headed for the abandoned stadium, I felt the desperate need to master Kitsune and its special move. Once I got there I stood there for a moment thinking about what Hotaru told me earlier I wondered who had the other 5 beys and where they could be. I was lucky enough to find one here in the small town of Chiyoda, but before I could do that I had to master my bey. I launched Kitsune "Special move" I commanded. "Flaming blood claw" the bey responded but it went wrong almost instantly the bey responded and a flame came to life but this time it was different the flame intensified and began to spread the bey itself was even worse it shot itself every where destroying all in its wake then the bey moved up the slope of the stadium and exploded. I was devastated I thought that I had lost my bey already. Then I saw it falling from the sky trailing smoke and landed on the ground in front of me but it wasn't spinning.
"You're weak you'll never be strong enough" said a voice in my head, it was the voice of the fox. I was going to shout back in reply but I was interrupted by Hotaru she had followed me. "Your such a horrible liar" she said with a smile. "Hotaru!" I said in surprise. "How did you find me" I said. "It was easy to follow" you she replied.
She came over to me. "Let me help you" said Hotaru. I picked up my bey and attached it to my launcher she did the same. "To master a special move you have to be completely in tune with your bey." announced Hotaru she launched her bey "Special move" she commanded "Venom Swarm" A swarm of wasps erupted from the bey waiting for their command. "See" said Hotaru as the bey flew back into her hand. "I think I understand" I said. I launched my beyblade and tried to feel its power. "Special move" I commanded "Flaming blood Claw" this time a flame burst to life but this time i felt it I had control. The bey then moved all around the stadium and shot up into the air but this time it landed perfectly. After a few hours I began to walk home Hotaru followed me. "Don't you have to go home" I said. "Not when you have no family to go home to."she replied I saw a tear in her eye. "What happened." I asked "When I was 10 my dad had disappeared and my mom soon afterward died from grief, I was to be sent to an orphanage so I ran away, nobody bothered to look for me and I've been living on the streets ever since."she said, with that she began to cry. I couldn't help it I grabbed her and held her in my arms in an attempt to comfort her. After a few minutes she said something "Thank you" she said and with that we walked home. end of chapter 4
lol it looks like their gonna fall in love!!! but overall good story
Keep it up, Zach. (HellKerbex14 is my brother, literally.)
Hey Im waiting for at least 1,000 veiws after that I will be holding a contest for a free copy of the stamina type fear noctua straight from my workshop
Chapter 5
My parents decided to let Hotaru stay at my house. We were going to head out to Tokyo tomorrow giving me enough time to say all my goodbyes I rode my bike all around. I was gonna miss the small town of Chiyoda, it was a place so small that you wouldn't even know it was here. I met up with Aron over at Bey park. I was battling the A block champion. "Go Nico" cheered a bunch of kids "Get him Daisuke" shouted the others I drove my opponent up the slope of the stadium shooting him out of the stadium. We stayed at BeyPark for a few hours then we rode our bikes over to B-Bit I wouldn't be needing my job anymore if was leaving. Aron waited outside while I went in. "Mr.Wasutori" I said as I came in. "What do you need" Dominic Replied "Im here to resign" I replied "But why" said a surprised Dominic. "Im leaving town" I replied. "Where are ya headed" asked Dominic. "First to Tokyo then I don't know" I replied. Without another word I left. "So what was that all about" asked Aron. "I was asking him for a new launcher" I lied, Aron didn't know I was leaving yet. "Hey by the way next time you see him tell him thanks for the new bey" said Aron. "New bey?" I said puzzled. "Yeah Im gonna have to get stronger to be in the same league as you" Said Aron holding his new bey Hyper Serpent WA130R2F
We rode our bikes to the battle bladers tournament stadium, seeing as battle bladers was a few days ago the place was empty.
"Aron" I said calmly "Whats up" replied Aron. "Im leaving Chiyoda" I said. "I have to fing those other spirits before anyone else does" I continued. "Well Im coming with ya" Aron replied. "What" I said confused "You didn't think I'd let my best friend leave without me" said Aron confidently. "You can't come with me" I said "This is something that I have to do you shouldn't have to be brought into this!" I shouted "Then theres only one way to settle this" said Aron "Battle me" he continued "Fine if thats the way its gotta be" I attached Kitsune to my launcher. We were gonna battle it out right here at the Battle Bladers tournament stadium. 3.........2........1....."Let it Rip!" the beys shot through the air and collided landing in the stadium, both beys shot around the stadium clashing wildly each time they collided there was a burst of fire and energy so intense that I had to look away. Wild Kitsune and hyper serpent danced around the battle field. I attempted to attack Serpent but it dodged each one of my attacks. "Special move" shouted Aron "Lighting Cobra strike" the bey generated an electrical energy which then shot at Wild Kitsune and coiled itself around Wild Kitsune like a snake. It trapped my My bey then Serpent surrounded itself with an electrical energy and shot itself at my bey once it made impact it made a flash of light. "Special move" I yelled "Flaming Blood Claw" my bey burst into intense flame then like a fox shot all around the stadium striking serpent at different angles then it drove it up the slope of the stadium and exploded in midair launching Hyper Serpent away from the stadium Kitsune landed perfectly. I had one. "Fine I don't need you anyway!" Aron shouted "Aron wait!" I yelled but he ran off I had lost my best friend.
End of chapter 5
cccooool man!!
just started working on fear Noctua's fusion wheel and energy ring Ive decided that whoever can send me a drawing or picture of the best rip fusion wheel idea wins the model of fear Noctua C145MS
Chapter 6

As soon as we woke up Hotaru and I began packing then without looking back we left Chiyoda and headed towards Tokyo. It was a long walk and we grew tired. After a few hours we stopped to rest. I unpacked a few of the rations I had packed earlier and we both sat down to a lunch of Raman noodles with beef egg and and a mix of vegetables.
"So tell me how did you find Vespa?" I asked as I slurped down some noodles. "Well" she replied.
"I was walking around feeling alone and sad, I was at the age of 11. As I was walking down the street I saw a flash of light coming from an alley I looked to see if anybody was around, my curiosity took over and I ran down the alley and checked to see where the light was coming from. I moved a box out of the way to go see and I found a bey. When I picked it up I instantly ffelt a connection too it. I've never been able to let it go since."
as she finished her story I slurped down the last of my noodles and broth etc. We began walking again and after a few hours we finnally made it to Tokyo. I looked around in wonder there were so many beyblade stores and there were holographic displays of different foods, and products. I could tell by the look on Hotaru's face that she was amazed as well. Then all of the various advertisements went blanked and were replaced by a mans face. He seemed excited"Hey bladers" He announced. "We are hosting a tag team tournament in three days! so grab a partner and get ready." The displays went back to their various advertisements. "A tournament we have to enter!" exclaimed Hotaru. "I dont know" I replied. "Pleeeaaase" she begged "Ok fine" I replied.
For the next three days we spent countless hours coordinationg our movements and perfecting strategies.
The night before the tournament began we checked out a nice hotel room and went to sleep. The next day we got up and headed for the tournament arena the stadium was huge way bigger than any in Chiyoda. "Up first we have Chiyoda's Hotaru and Nico with their beys Wild Kitsune and Swarm Vespa" said the announcer, she paused for dramatic effect. "And their opponents the undefeated Haru and Lance with their beys earth bull and inferno sagitairio.!" the crowd cheered it was like a deafening roar. 3....2.....1...."LET IT RIP!!" yelled the crowd as the beys soared and collided in mid air. Our opponents wasted no time in making the first move the beys alternated positions their movements were perfect. We had a strategy of our own we moved straight towards them but they dodged, but we had expected that my bey with impossible speed shot around the slope of the stadium using it to increase its attack power and shot towards Libra. Upon impact Libra was shot across the stadium "Special Move" commanded Haru "Infernal Arrow" "Special move" Commanded Lance "Earth Crusher"
The bey slammed into the ground and opened up a fissure while Libra shot an arrow of fire towards our beys. "Special move"Commanded Hotaru. "Venom Swarm" then a swarm of wasps shot out of the bey and made a spiraling tornado like attack towards libra easily deflecting the flaming projectile. Earth bull tried to attack but my Kitsune was way too fast it easily dodged all of its attacks then it attacked so quickly that I couldn't see it move. "Special move" I yelled Flaming Blood claw." my bey burst into intense flame then quickly struck earth bull at every possible angle then drove it up the slope of the stadium. As both beys shot up into the air Kitsune created a monstrous explosion, the crowd watched in aww as my opponent was shot straight down into Libra trailing smoke and residual flame. Upon impact both beys had stopped spinning and we had one the first round.
End of chapter six
Chapter 7
As we prepared for the next match I took apart Kitsune to make sure all of its parts were ok. The announcer called us back to the stadium. "Now for the finals" She shouted. "We have Nico and Hotaru, and from Hiroshima We have Christian and Eiji, with their beys Cyber Libra T125MES and Torch Eagle!45SD" 3.......2.....1...."Let it Rip!" Almost instantly our opponents had taken the stamina position. My bey using the slope of the stadium, picked up speed and rammed into Eagle forcing it into the air. "Special move" Commanded Eiji "Eagle Wing Smash!" the bey shot down and struck Kitsune and landed perfectly. Then He pulled off a second special move "Raging Talon strike" the bey shot up into the air then struck Kitsune like a bird of prey then bounced back up and continued to strike. I watched as the onslaught continued. After the attack was finished Kitsune was almost out of stamina, and Libra reared its ugly head. "Special move" "Burning Cyber Overdrive" The bey shot itself at Kitsune along with a roaring cyclone of flame. Then Vespa unleashed its Swarm. The wasps swarmed our opponents knocking them off balance. "Special move" Commanded Christian "Meltdown." The bey Created a wall of flame rendering Vespa's attack useless. Then eagle using the distraction used it's special move. "Raging Talon Strike!" the bey unleashed a series of attacks upon Vespa, Then out of desperation it Vespa lunched its swarm at Eagle knocking it off balance. Eagle slammed into Vespa shooting them both out of the stadium. It was just me and Christian. "Special move" Commanded Christian "Burning Cyber Overdrive" The bey launched itself and its cyclone of fire at Kitsune, but I had expected that. "Special move" I commanded "Flaming blood claw" My bey Burst into flame and struck Libra at multiple angles easily stopping Libra's attacks. Then Kitsune drove Libra into the air and exploded Libra spiraled in the air, landing at the feet of Christian. The crowd cheered as we had one. I walked over to Christian.
End of chapter 7[/php]
yay awesome chaptah!!!hope Christian joins