Still no info on my organizer status

I took the test at the begining of the month and Honesty, I am a little confused about this process. So far I have received no information as to whether my application has been accepted. Now I know that getting approved may take time, but can I at least know that it was received??
(Jul. 18, 2018  10:43 AM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: I took the test at the begining of the month and Honesty, I am a little confused about this process. So far I have received no information as to whether my application has been accepted. Now I know that getting approved may take time, but can I at least know that it was received??

there are delays in the process because the exams are manually reviewed
i’m certain they will get to yours in the order it was received
Applicants cannot know when their test has been received. I submitted mine 12 weeks and 3 days ago.

7 weeks later, I got a response, which said to answer the new questions that they made. I went to answer them the same day. It has been 5 weeks and 5 days since then. (I worked this out with some duration calculator thingy)

I think this is normal, the reviewers are busy with their real life jobs, helping people on the site and running tournaments in their country, so our quizzes should take some time to be reviewed. There's not really anything we can do, haha. Just go around on the site like normal, and they'll hopefully get back to you soon :) If you want to ask questions to higher ups, message @[Kei], @[OldSchool™], @[~Mana~], or @[Wombat].

EDIT: @[RedPanda2] is also absolutely right, there is a waiting list too :)
Hum....still no update and it's been over 2 months. should I re-take the test??
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:59 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: Hum....still no update and it's been over 2 months. should I re-take the test??

Hi LdillyDaSilly, thanks for reaching out. New quiz submissions are currently on hold, but I'll take a look at yours as soon as possible and get back to you by the end of the day!
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I've taken part in the organizers quiz a while ago, did my entry get processed? I hope it didn't get deleted because of the maintenance. We need organizers here in Germany because there are many people that want to participate in a tournament.
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:13 PM)TL14 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I've taken part in the organizers quiz a while ago, did my entry get processed? I hope it didn't get deleted because of the maintenance. We need organizers here in Germany because there are many people that want to participate in a tournament.

Your quiz is still in the system! Unfortunately it's more challenging to grade quizzes right now due to a technical issue that is causing the wrong questions to be displayed alongside your answers, but we will get to it as soon as possible. So sorry for the delay!
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:30 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:13 PM)TL14 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I've taken part in the organizers quiz a while ago, did my entry get processed? I hope it didn't get deleted because of the maintenance. We need organizers here in Germany because there are many people that want to participate in a tournament.

Your quiz is still in the system! Unfortunately it's more challenging to grade quizzes right now due to a technical issue that is causing the wrong questions to be displayed alongside your answers, but we will get to it as soon as possible. So sorry for the delay!

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm glad my quiz answers are still there. Smile