Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Jun. 03, 2018  10:57 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2018  5:46 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: Anybody has a scan of the "ocean wrath G " ??

I was thinking, since I own one, I can just use my Poseidon sticker sheet + Metal Driger sticker sheet. I have Ocean Wrath G, but sadly, I didn't buy it new, so I'll have to use a combination of photos and sticker sheets with similar sized stickers. It'll probably just have to wait until the Summer.

Thanks a lot homie !!

(Jun. 10, 2018  9:42 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2018  10:57 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I was thinking, since I own one, I can just use my Poseidon sticker sheet + Metal Driger sticker sheet. I have Ocean Wrath G, but sadly, I didn't buy it new, so I'll have to use a combination of photos and sticker sheets with similar sized stickers. It'll probably just have to wait until the Summer.

Thanks a lot homie !!
Awesome Smile
Poseidon (Takara Tomy):

[Image: wmXeXw5.jpg]
[Image: b7sXjAu.jpg]

Measurements:

Width: 6.7 cm
Length: 3.9 cm

Ocean Wrath G will come after summer break starts.
[Image: n5k2w0X.jpg]

Width: 5.2 cm
Length: 4.3 cm

[Image: i50ZziZ.jpg]

Width: 7.1 cm
Length: 4.9 cm

[Image: 7tyAhfM.jpg]

Width: 5.6 cm
Hello i am looking for b-34 victory valkyrie sticker since the stickers are now damage. Please help thanks
(Jun. 10, 2018  11:51 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Poseidon (Takara Tomy):

[Image: wmXeXw5.jpg]
[Image: b7sXjAu.jpg]

Measurements:

Width: 6.7 cm

Ocean Wrath G will come after summer break starts.

Thanks man , this is amazing 

(Jun. 12, 2018  1:39 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: n5k2w0X.jpg]

Width: 5.2 cm
Length: 4.3 cm

[Image: i50ZziZ.jpg]

Width: 7.1 cm
Length: 4.9 cm

[Image: 7tyAhfM.jpg]

Width: 5.6 cm

Thanks a lot buddy
I know we are supposed to use the Like Button and I've already done that, but you are a fantastic person, KinkoUsagi, thank you for the high quality beauties! Smile
Wow, thanks for these, @[KinkoUsagi]! Poseidon sheet looks excellent and probably way better than what I could do. Will be printing some stickers now!

Actually, what files do you have if you don't mind me asking? I could send mine so someone more skilled can get 'em looking fabulous or post what I have.
No problem at all! I took a photos of them and uploaded them to my computer (cropped the rest out). If you have a decent phone/iPad/Macbook, it should be fairly easy to get decent quality. Especially for that Galeon 2!
First batch of Plastic scans complete! I'm uncertain of the quality of a few due to a less than stellar scanner, so I apologize for that. Colours have been adjusted on some to match the originals as best as possible. I promise I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes with a couple doubles; just putting them out there as scans and backup in case other image links break, etc. Full size should be accessible by copy-pasting the image URL into a new tab.

All Takara Tomy.

Galeon 2 (scan & photo respectively due to difficulty capturing accurate colour):
W: 6.6cm L: 4.3cm

Apollon:
W: 7.4cm L: 4.2cm

Poseidon:
W: 6.8cm L: 4cm

Zeus:
W: 7.9cm L: 6.7cm

Venus:
W: 6.4cm L: 4.8cm

Gigars (two scans due to difficulty capturing accurate colour):
W: 9.8cm L: 7.7cm

Wolborg:
W: 6.7cm L: 5cm

Wolborg 2:
W: 6.8cm L: 5.2cm

Wolborg 4:
W: 7.1cm L: 6.5cm (Just noticed the eyes didn't scan in fully, will update with better quality within two weeks.)

Wolborg MS:
W: 4.6cm L: 4.5cm

Dranzer G:
W: 7cm L: 6.7cm

Flame Pegasus:
W: 6.5cm L: 5.1cm

If anyone has advice regarding better scans, I'm all ears, and if you need/want photos I'll do my best to take decent ones.
Does anyone have Gaia Dragoon V sticker sheet ? I think the original post link doesn't work anymore Thanks

Also looking for Seaborg , Kid Dragoon
Anyone kept a scan copy for dranzer gt?
(Jun. 21, 2018  5:11 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Anyone kept a scan copy for dranzer gt?

IT'S on page 54 .
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:06 PM)adijun10 Wrote: i attached em Smile

(Oct. 12, 2010  2:33 PM)Richie277 Wrote: I REALLY need a Rock Aries sticker sheet! PLZ!
so do i

I do also. Please, please, please.
Any of y’all know where I can get a Winning Valkyrie (original) sticker sheet?
Does anyone know a way to make their own bit beast sticker? I want to make one with a bit beast I created.
I used to, hell one example is my profile pic xD
(Aug. 14, 2018  10:11 PM)flarespire Wrote: I used to, hell one example is my profile pic xD
That looks really good! How did you do it?
I actually used a real bit sticker scan and traced the black line and went from there
guys i need Trygle 2 G and Orthros G stickers
[Image: NDLcpBs.jpg]

Sorry I don't have measurements. I am in the process of moving and everything is packed away.
Does anyone have a close-up of Flash Leopard 2? I just need the bit sticker and a photo would be enough.
The sticker sheet in the OP is quite low resolution unfortunetaly...
(Aug. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does anyone have a close-up of Flash Leopard 2? I just need the bit sticker and a photo would be enough.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/tag61h.jpg
(Aug. 16, 2018  10:45 PM)tanerow123 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does anyone have a close-up of Flash Leopard 2? I just need the bit sticker and a photo would be enough.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/tag61h.jpg

Thanks, but it's still the same image featured in the OP ...