[Sterling, VA 7/20/13] The Bey Brawl!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ITS NOT JUST A BATTLE IT'S A BRAWL!

Hello Beybladers! I am RagerBlade and this is first tournament, but lets skip this and get to the good part!

Date: July 20th, 2013
Where?: Algonkian Park (Go to the Playground, but not Potamic Sportsplex Playground)
Format: Standard
Fee: Normal $5 WBO Fee and free with a WBO Passport
Start Time: 1:15
End Time 3:00-4:00
Prizes and Results
[Image: goldface.png]1st
Kaboom!!! who chose Pirate Orochi 145D
[Image: silverface.png]2nd
Time who chose Theif Phoenix E230GCF
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd
Insomniac who chose Pirate Kraken A230WJB

RagerBlades BeyBlades will be on sale! Check out the thread for prices!

Confirmed List
RagerBlade
Armadurn
razorrider7
SonikkuBey
TheGreatBaba
Insomniac
BeybladeChaos1
Wolverine

Maybe List
genbull9817
Leone-Roar

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Drop me back down to a regular maybe, not sure when I am coming back now
(Jul. 07, 2013  4:18 PM)Time Wrote: Drop me back down to a regular maybe, not sure when I am coming back now
There is only one maybe list.
Also prizes will be up soon.
Add me as confirmed please
(Jul. 07, 2013  11:38 PM)Armadurn Wrote: Will they be Hasbro or TT?
They will all be Hasbro due to money.
The list just keeps boomin and getting bigger every few days. Nice. The more bladers the merrier. Oh yeah...and more competition to see who's the better blader!Wink
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:05 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: The list just keeps boomin and getting bigger every few days. Nice. The more bladers the merrier. Oh yeah...and more competition to see who's the better blader!Wink
For sure!

(Jul. 07, 2013  4:34 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:15 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  10:12 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: @Ragerblader- *Important question* With us being out doors I have a few questions.

1.) If its rains, where will the tournament be? Will it be postponed? Will we find shelter?
2.) With all the judges and stadiums we'll have, have you considered how we'll record matches?? Will you have a Laptop, will there be Wifi, do we need paper and pen so we can write down all the battles??
It will be postponed if it rains. I will be using a laptop to record matches and the beypoint battle sheet to record points.

You'll only need the laptop in that case. I'll help if needed. Be sure to use Challonge.com
It is an outdoor park. No wi-fi. I have to use a spreadsheet or something.
Ok than! We have lots of people! If everyone shows up to this tournament will be huge! Than next time the prizes will be huge!
(Jul. 08, 2013  4:59 PM)PegasesUnite Wrote: put me as a mabye
Ok than!
i am so excited Stupid WinkSpeechlessTiredCuteTongue_out_winkConfusedCryingLips_sealed:\Joyful_2Pinching_eyes_2TiredXDTongue_outUnhappyPinching_eyesChocked_2AngryGaspCuteSpeechlessWink u r goin downEee
(Jul. 08, 2013  7:50 PM)Armadurn Wrote: So what
Please stop making pointless posts.
RagerBlade if you happen to get more than 12 or more bladers, if you actually own an Android Smartphone you should download Swiss tournament app on your phone, I recommend if you don't want to go through the trouble with network or anything. Good luck hosting! Don't forget of you run into problems don't hesitate to ask insomic help.
Do you need a certain type of bey? I'm new to the tournaments and all my bey are standard customizable beys. Do you need like a tornado battler or beys like mine?
(Jul. 09, 2013  3:04 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Do you need a certain type of bey? I'm new to the tournaments and all my bey are standard customizable beys. Do you need like a tornado battler or beys like mine?

No. Tornado Tops and any other beys of the XTS-Tops series are not allowed in tournament use/play. We use strictly the standard five piece customizable beyblade tops *Including 4D or Hyperblade wheels that have two or more pieces within the metal wheel*
you still excepting bladers?
I Might Me There So add Me to the Maybe List.
I may be joining in on this. I would like to be added to the Maybe List.
(Jul. 09, 2013  2:13 AM)Stars Wrote: RagerBlade if you happen to get more than 12 or more bladers, if you actually own an Android Smartphone you should download Swiss tournament app on your phone, I recommend if you don't want to go through the trouble with network or anything. Good luck hosting! Don't forget of you run into problems don't hesitate to ask insomic help.
Thanks, but I am not very comfortable with Swiss. If I get 12 bladers I will probably use Round Robin Block System. If I get 20 or more, unlikley, I will use Double Elimination.

(Jul. 09, 2013  6:37 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: I may be joining in on this. I would like to be added to the Maybe List.
Don't worry. We are still accepting until 12:45 on July 20th. I will add you to the list!
I'm less then an hour away. Most likely I will be there unless something important pops up.
By the way, Are there certain types of beys band from this? Like heavy tank beys, or Left Spinnin' beys? Or is there no restrictions and all bladers can rip it up like usual?
"Rip It Up" like usual. hahaSmile Yeah, the two types you listed are completely fine. Tanks, Left Spin, Anti-Left Spin, etc. They're perfectly fine to use just as long as you have legal parts from Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or Sonokong.