[Sterling, VA 7/20/13] The Bey Brawl!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ITS NOT JUST A BATTLE IT'S A BRAWL!

Hello Beybladers! I am RagerBlade and this is first tournament, but lets skip this and get to the good part!

Date: July 20th, 2013
Where?: Algonkian Park (Go to the Playground, but not Potamic Sportsplex Playground)
Format: Standard
Fee: Normal $5 WBO Fee and free with a WBO Passport
Start Time: 1:15
End Time 3:00-4:00
Prizes and Results
[Image: goldface.png]1st
Kaboom!!! who chose Pirate Orochi 145D
[Image: silverface.png]2nd
Time who chose Theif Phoenix E230GCF
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd
Insomniac who chose Pirate Kraken A230WJB

RagerBlades BeyBlades will be on sale! Check out the thread for prices!

Confirmed List
RagerBlade
Armadurn
razorrider7
SonikkuBey
TheGreatBaba
Insomniac
BeybladeChaos1
Wolverine

Maybe List
genbull9817
Leone-Roar

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 12, 2013  2:09 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  12:53 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  12:43 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Well I am a tomboy. My attitude can get pretty high on the bad end. You can ask matthew57429 who is my brother. And DON'T go easy on me. I want your full power at the tournament.Wink

Heheh! Fine then! but i think its gonna take me some time to master this sacred dragon... but i wont hold back! I'll go all out! EEEEEEEEEH! JUST TALKIN' ABOUT THIS GETS ME PUMPED AND FIRED UP!!!

Well there's one thing we have in common. YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hehehe! See ya there!
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:19 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:09 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  12:53 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: Heheh! Fine then! but i think its gonna take me some time to master this sacred dragon... but i wont hold back! I'll go all out! EEEEEEEEEH! JUST TALKIN' ABOUT THIS GETS ME PUMPED AND FIRED UP!!!

Well there's one thing we have in common. YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hehehe! See ya there!

Just bought three more beys to make better combos. OH YEAAAAA!
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:36 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:19 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:09 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Well there's one thing we have in common. YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hehehe! See ya there!

Just bought 4 MORE beys. ;D your so going down pal!
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:41 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:36 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:19 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: Hehehe! See ya there!

Once my beys come in I'll have a total of 14 beys, and a launcher that can change between left and right spinning, it also tells me how fast I launched the bey! Your going down in the dirt buddy!
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:56 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:41 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:36 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Just bought three more beys to make better combos. OH YEAAAAA!

Once my beys come in I'll have a total of 14 beys, and a launcher that can change between left and right spinning, it also tells me how fast I launched the bey! Your going down in the dirt buddy!

Oh! your getting that launcher!? hehehe, then i know your definitely going down. everyone knows string launchers are better! Plus, my String launcher has EXTRA string, to boost my drago's stamina and attack, and speed, not to mention, it can also change between LEFT and RIGHT spin! Any last words before you get clobbered?!
Oh sorry but i beat that bey before..... HEHE

Drago... I beat all dragos i know
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:06 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:41 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: Just bought 4 MORE beys. ;D your so going down pal!

Oh! your getting that launcher!? hehehe, then i know your definitely going down. everyone knows string launchers are better! Plus, my String launcher has EXTRA string, to boost my drago's stamina and attack, and speed, not to mention, it can also change between LEFT and RIGHT spin! Any last words before you get clobbered?!
I already have it and have spent over a week training myself so I can use it just as good as a string launcher. I'm talking three different type pull ups, holding pull ups for twenty to thirty seconds, push ups, curl ups, balancing practice, I have tried different launch styles; I don't joke when it comes to bey training.
lol guys take it to PM.
Ok ok ok guys... I can have a shoot power of 50,000 when I launch. That's fast enough to beat a string lancher with a ripcord launcher
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:28 PM)Matthew57429 Wrote: Ok ok ok guys... I can have a shoot power of 50,000 when I launch. That's fast enough to beat a string lancher with a ripcord launcher
LMFAO!!!XD Don't go by that crappy ripgauge launcher by hasbro. Its not even worth having. haha

Also! To everyone who hasn't realized this, we'll be battling in a BB-10---> https://www.google.com/search?biw=1024&b...B300%3B242 Better start practicing if you plan on taking home first place.
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:41 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: Just bought 4 MORE beys. ;D your so going down pal!

How did it get extra string?

Okay guys! No profanity or anything bad at the tournament! This is for everyone to follow. I need to set a good impression on my parents that the WBO people are good so I can hold another WBO tournament, but of course I am not worried.
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:59 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  2:56 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Once my beys come in I'll have a total of 14 beys, and a launcher that can change between left and right spinning, it also tells me how fast I launched the bey! Your going down in the dirt buddy!

How did it get extra string?

Okay guys! No profanity or anything bad at the tournament! This is for everyone to follow. I need to set a good impression on my parents that the WBO people are good so I can hold another WBO tournament, but of course I am not worried.

Oh, you didnt know? the black LR string launcher is actually made with more string, than the average string launcher. takara tomy made it like that. idk why, but it sure helps.
OH! I never knew that.

(Jul. 12, 2013  3:34 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2013  3:28 PM)Matthew57429 Wrote: Ok ok ok guys... I can have a shoot power of 50,000 when I launch. That's fast enough to beat a string lancher with a ripcord launcher
LMFAO!!!XD Don't go by that crappy ripgauge launcher by hasbro. Its not even worth having. haha

Also! To everyone who hasn't realized this, we'll be battling in a BB-10---> https://www.google.com/search?biw=1024&b...B300%3B242 Better start practicing if you plan on taking home first place.
You know you could have just had a link to beywiki.
Just noticed. 100 POSTS!!!

There will be no prizes except for the 3 faces. Also Kaboom!!! we will use pen and paper for results.
Can you get reimbursement from Kei?

Anyways, you can change me to confirmed!
We could but my dad is well, not okay with the idea. If someone else could contribute and bring prizes that would be great, but that is voluntarily. I am not forcing you to.
Damn...no prizes.. its cool. Coming, battling, placing sounds great to meWink Lol. Just got my new WBO BB-10 in the mail so I'm straight. You needed me to bring my stadium right RagerBlade? Also, you don't have to buy prizes. Anything for your "extra" pile of stuff is great by itself. Just as long as its usable and legal.
OK! Ginga is trying to get prizes. Pen and paper ok for you? Yes bring your stadium. The more the more Beyrrier! What happened to your old one? Also can anyone help record the tournament?
OK, I can't guarentee getting prizes, but I'll try.

I can probably record it, but no guarentee anything.
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:43 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, I can't guarentee getting prizes, but I'll try.

I can probably record it, but no guarentee anything.
Ok no guarantee. Got it!
Feeling the same way! Are now now confirmed?
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:38 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: OK! Ginga is trying to get prizes. Pen and paper ok for you? Yes bring your stadium. The more the more Beyrrier! What happened to your old one? Also can anyone help record the tournament?

I can!!! I have an iPad we can keep record on of that's ok

BAM. My dad just let me buy a string launcher that will get here on the 17th

It spins left AND right like all of yours

Getting the same launcher getting here in the 17th.... BAM
(Jul. 13, 2013  2:45 AM)Matthew57429 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:38 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: OK! Ginga is trying to get prizes. Pen and paper ok for you? Yes bring your stadium. The more the more Beyrrier! What happened to your old one? Also can anyone help record the tournament?

I can!!! I have an iPad we can keep record on of that's ok

BAM. My dad just let me buy a string launcher that will get here on the 17th

It spins left AND right like all of yours

(Jul. 12, 2013  2:56 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Once my beys come in I'll have a total of 14 beys, and a launcher that can change between left and right spinning, it also tells me how fast I launched the bey! Your going down in the dirt buddy!

Getting the same launcher getting here in the 17th.... BAM
Nice. My launch power is still probablly stronger than yours! cause your going down! MY l-DRAGO is no ordinary one!