Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker

Poll: Is Rey a Clone?

Yes
62.50%
No
37.50%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
the spoiler tag is when you do [s p o i l e r] insert text [/s p o i l e r] (Don't put the spaces when you write spoiler)
I loved the movie so much I got tickets for Sunday.
I’m planning on seeing this tomorrow! I hope it’s good! Some people say Disney ruined the franchise, but I liked the last two Star Wars movies (not counting the spin offs but I like those too).
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m planning on seeing this tomorrow! I hope it’s good! Some people say Disney ruined the franchise, but I liked the last two Star Wars movies (not counting the spin offs but I like those too).

The rise of Skywalker was incredible! Lmk how you liked it.
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:09 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I loved the movie so much I got tickets for Sunday.

Can I come? JK, I’m on the other side of the country.
I dunno about this one, I haven’t watched any of the Star Wars movies yet and even I can read that reviews say this was the worst movie since The Phantom Menace.

Should I Spoiler that?
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:46 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I dunno about this one, I haven’t watched any of the Star Wars movies yet and even I can read that reviews say this was the worst movie since The Phantom Menace.

Should I Spoiler that?

You don’t have to spoiler it.

For some reason it is reviewed terribly but I think it was probably the most amazing movie I’ve ever seen.
(Dec. 21, 2019  6:07 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:46 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I dunno about this one, I haven’t watched any of the Star Wars movies yet and even I can read that reviews say this was the worst movie since The Phantom Menace.

Should I Spoiler that?

You don’t have to spoiler it.

For some reason it is reviewed terribly but I think it was probably the most amazing movie I’ve ever seen.

That’s because the majority of the audience is adults who love the original trilogy and think that the new trilogy sucks.
(Dec. 21, 2019  6:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  6:07 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: You don’t have to spoiler it.

That’s because the majority of the audience is adults who love the original trilogy and think that the new trilogy sucks.

Most of the adults at the movie loved it
[The content below contain movie spoiler]

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU DO NOT MIND BEING SPOILED.
(Dec. 21, 2019  10:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU DO NOT MIND BEING SPOILED.

(Dec. 21, 2019  11:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  10:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU DO NOT MIND BEING SPOILED.

(Dec. 22, 2019  12:08 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  11:44 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Good job everyone! Appreciating those spoiler tags. ?
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Good job everyone! Appreciating those spoiler tags. ?

The last thing y’all will ever want to do is resurrect 
The DeceasedCrab Of Ages...
It’ll be the end of you...

Also, I’m pretty much spoiled milk cuz of this thread (mostly cuz of my nosy butt)
SCREW YOU JJ!!!!!

Though the movie was good
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
SCREW YOU JJ!!!!!

Though the movie was good

After watching TROS for the 3rd time, I think Babu Frik is cuter than Baby Yoda...
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: [/Spoiler] ok so honestly i loved the movie i liked palpatine coming back, the voices of the Jedi coming to Reys side when all seems lost, Bens turn to the light, Reylo being 1000% confirmed, and over all the final battle between the Resistance and the First/Final Order.[/Spoiler]

Those spoilers didn’t work. You might want to fix that real quick.
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: [/Spoiler] ok so honestly i loved the movie i liked palpatine coming back, the voices of the Jedi coming to Reys side when all seems lost, Bens turn to the light, Reylo being 1000% confirmed, and over all the final battle between the Resistance and the First/Final Order.[/Spoiler]

Those spoilers didn’t work. You might want to fix that real quick.

yeah im working on that

edit: ok its fixed