Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker

Poll: Is Rey a Clone?

Yes
62.50%
No
37.50%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:14 AM)azsas Wrote: Final Trailer.

It feels good to watch this. I was looking all over this thread but I couldn’t find it
I got tickets for the movie!
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I got tickets for the movie!

Lucky You!!! I might go on the weekend.
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:10 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:

Lucky You!!! I might go on the weekend.

Same!
I like how they reintroduced Palpatine back..Pretty sure This is about Ben. I mean the Movie. He is the skywalker.
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:41 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I like how they reintroduced Palpatine back..Pretty sure This is about Ben. I mean the Movie. He is the skywalker.

IT'S KYLO REN!!! He is more cool when he's evil not when he's a whiny kid. I still feel it's about Rey. She is the Skywalker. It's the big twist Disney is teasing all this time. It's not a twist because it's obvious.
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:41 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I like how they reintroduced Palpatine back..Pretty sure This is about Ben. I mean the Movie. He is the skywalker.

IT'S KYLO REN!!! He is more cool when he's evil not when he's a whiny kid. I still feel it's about Rey. She is the Skywalker. It's the big twist Disney is teasing all this time. It's not a twist because it's obvious.

I don't understand how she is a skywalker?
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:54 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: IT'S KYLO REN!!! He is more cool when he's evil not when he's a whiny kid. I still feel it's about Rey. She is the Skywalker. It's the big twist Disney is teasing all this time. It's not a twist because it's obvious.

Idk either anakin clone or some carp Disney will pull for the da money
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:54 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I don't understand how she is a skywalker?
Idk either anakin clone or some carp Disney will pull for the da money

I don't think she is a clone because it was confirmed that her parents sold her for something I forgot.
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:01 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Idk either anakin clone or some carp Disney will pull for the da money

I don't think she is a clone because it was confirmed that her parents sold her for something I forgot.
Yea adopted or something idk just Disney carp

So quick!

I don't like the plot of bring him back... It's just like a rectification of accidentally killed Snoke.

(Oct. 22, 2019  4:54 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I don't understand how she is a skywalker?

Because "The Force is Female".
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:54 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: IT'S KYLO REN!!! He is more cool when he's evil not when he's a whiny kid. I still feel it's about Rey. She is the Skywalker. It's the big twist Disney is teasing all this time. It's not a twist because it's obvious.
Luke probably had a secret wife
I am saying ray is a clone
I have my tickets for December 19th. I have a theory that this will at relate to the father, son, and daughter of the force considering the dagger Rey holds in the trailer is the Light Side one in the Mortis arc in the clone wars. I’m rewatching that arc and I can find a few hints to how the saga will end. Ohh boy this will be interesting.
(Dec. 16, 2019  3:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have my tickets for December  19th. I have a theory that this will at relate to the father, son, and daughter of the force considering the dagger Rey holds in the trailer is the Light Side one in the Mortis arc in the clone wars. I’m rewatching that arc and I can find a few hints to how the saga will end. Ohh boy this will be interesting.

You are a real Star Wars fan.
(Dec. 16, 2019  1:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  3:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have my tickets for December  19th. I have a theory that this will at relate to the father, son, and daughter of the force considering the dagger Rey holds in the trailer is the Light Side one in the Mortis arc in the clone wars. I’m rewatching that arc and I can find a few hints to how the saga will end. Ohh boy this will be interesting.

You are a real Star Wars fan.

Yeah lol. I even got tickets to the first showing of the movie on the 19th.
I’m leaving to see the movie now!! I’ll write a little review when I’m done watching!
(Dec. 20, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m leaving to see the movie now!! I’ll write a little review when I’m done watching!

Yay! Remember to put it in spoilers!
DO NOT CLICK BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED

(Dec. 20, 2019  3:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m leaving to see the movie now!! I’ll write a little review when I’m done watching!

Yay! Remember to put it in spoilers!

Absolutely!
(Dec. 20, 2019  6:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: DO NOT CLICK BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED

(Dec. 20, 2019  3:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yay! Remember to put it in spoilers!

Absolutely!

What would you give it out of 10? I say an 8/10
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:53 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:

Please put that in spoilers, I’ve already seen the movie but I know most people on this threat haven’t seen it.

(Dec. 20, 2019  7:52 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  6:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: DO NOT CLICK BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED

Absolutely!

What would you give it out of 10? I say an 8/10

I’d say 10/10
Folks I will lock this thread if I gotta. If you want to discuss spoilers, use the spoiler tags. If you don't know how, Learn. Or Don't and Don't Post.