Stadium Fence - Do you use it?

I tried using it a few times but it came apart to easily Stardustdragonful a popular beytube uses it but I don't my friend likes it when I bring my stadium and it but I refrain from using it since in a battle with an aggrsessive bety it could knock down the wall... been searching for this thread XD
I don't use fences, they get in the way of banking.
Sorry if this does not have to do with the thread but I was wondering if any one had any of the dark blue stadium fences they are willing to sell because I need some ASAP..
(Oct. 30, 2013  10:58 PM)MBF1 Wrote: Sorry if this does not have to do with the thread but I was wondering if any one had any of the dark blue stadium fences they are willing to sell because I need some ASAP..
I have one of them. Is that enough? Make a thread in the buying forum.
(Oct. 30, 2013  11:41 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  10:58 PM)MBF1 Wrote: Sorry if this does not have to do with the thread but I was wondering if any one had any of the dark blue stadium fences they are willing to sell because I need some ASAP..
I have one of them. Is that enough? Make a thread in the buying forum.
No I need the whole set of them. I am also just wondering what people have to offer. But ok I will make a buying thread soon.
I have some that I haven't used lol, they're just out of the bag Tongue_out
I have them, but I don't use them. When I do, I put then under the stadium instead of around it XD!
(Oct. 30, 2013  11:52 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I have some that I haven't used lol, they're just out of the bag Tongue_out
Is it the whole set of them? Also are they the darker blue ones? And are you willing to sell them?
Our stadium fence that came with the BB-46 didn't last long. It was so beat up and torn after just a few uses. Now we just skip the fence all together.
I use it, I don't need any more damaged RBs, all the time a beyblade knocks out, it hits me there
I would love stadium fences if they were wider and not so tall... That said, I don't like them very much. They're far too much much trouble just to avoid an occasional bump in the knee or something. It can seriously fudge up your launch as well, and launching from high up enough to get over the fence will actually do a number on your rubber bottoms if you're not careful.
yay son glad I revived this thread XD anyway mine are the ones that come with the BB:76 Galaxy Peagsis DX set will that do? oh and putting under the stadium XD i think I put them flat around the stadium so my tips don't get messed up XD I'd rather use one of those gates they used in that big tournament last year I think it was by TT or hasbro...
I haven't used any fences, don't seem all that injury preventive. I have cut myself putting a tip on, but never been hurt from a bey under its own devices.
They make fantastic curtains