SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

Phantom Orion went Reeee with that High Bearing Driver lol
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah but Jade Juptier still won

lie
think what you want but it won so talk o yourself if you wanna
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: think what you want but it won so talk o yourself if you wanna
what do you mean?
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: think what you want but it won so talk o yourself if you wanna
what do you mean?

He raging at me cuz I disagree with him
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: what do you mean?

He raging at me cuz I disagree with him

did you disagree PEACEFULLY?
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He raging at me cuz I disagree with him

did you disagree PEACEFULLY?

yes I did
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: did you disagree PEACEFULLY?

yes I did

then GodzillaFan101 don't rage. its nature, one day he'll disagree with me, or his best friend. its fine. for instance, I like shu, and he likes Ryuga! that's a disagreement! he would disagree peacefully, and everything is sorted!
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yes I did

then GodzillaFan101 don't rage. its nature, one day he'll disagree with me, or his best friend. its fine. for instance, I like shu, and he likes Ryuga! that's a disagreement! he would disagree peacefully, and everything is sorted!

Actually shu is my fav burst character
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: then GodzillaFan101 don't rage. its nature, one day he'll disagree with me, or his best friend. its fine. for instance, I like shu, and he likes Ryuga! that's a disagreement! he would disagree peacefully, and everything is sorted!

Actually shu is my fav burst character

GodzillaFan101  here's an example of an agreement! see, things happen.
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Actually shu is my fav burst character

GodzillaFan101  here's an example of an agreement! see, things happen.

exactly! He hates people who disagree with him. Its kinda biased
that pahntom orion beat jade jupiter
Bruh Ryuga's Son and GodzillaFan101 be raging and NamanSpryzen is sitting here tryna stop the fight like:
[Image: kotoura-san-episode-7-sad-kotoura.jpg]
hey can anyone that is good in mfb help me again?

the question is in this thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...ario-using
blacknight your memes are stupid
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:57 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: blacknight your memes are stupid

you dont need to hurt his feelings!
(that was quite harsh, like, out of nowhere bam, your memes are stupid is said)
he is trying to make fun of me and he has been rude so I am not feeling bad about it
we are totally chill peep
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:59 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he is trying to make fun of me and he has been rude so I am not feeling bad about it

a meme making fun of people can change the mood to better, also, maybe he was not making fun of you and even if he was
my mom (and some other people too) say that if they laugh at you, laugh with them, its just a joke (of course there are serious situations but this one is not one of them)
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey can anyone that is good in mfb help me again?

I don’t think that needed it’s own thread. You could ask that in the: Identify Beyblades In This Thread! thread.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey can anyone that is good in mfb help me again?

I don’t think that needed it’s own thread. You could ask that in the: Identify Beyblades In This Thread! thread.

Hey Naman, how long will the zoom be?
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:07 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

wait I can also ask in that thread?
oh frick
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:04 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Bruh Ryuga's Son and GodzillaFan101 be raging and NamanSpryzen is sitting here tryna stop the fight like:
[Image: kotoura-san-episode-7-sad-kotoura.jpg]

I am not raging.