[Answered]  What clear wheel is aquario using?

I bought these beyblades and they came with random parts (Yes they are original as the seller said that it only bought or hasbro or TT), on the layers I can recognize every part,( I see: Striker, bull and leone ) except the clear wheel, or energy ring that storm aquario is using
can anyone help?

here is the pic

[Image: Beyblade-metal-fight.jpg]
im no beyblade expert but that looks closest to vulcan. idk my clear wheels tho
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:10 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: im no beyblade expert but that looks closest to vulcan. idk my clear wheels tho

I dont think it is, vulcan's wheel is more like a feathered wing, this looks wavy, but is neither aquario and neither ketos
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:10 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: im no beyblade expert but that looks closest to vulcan. idk my clear wheels tho

I dont think it is, vulcan's wheel is more like a feathered wing, this looks wavy, but is neither aquario and neither ketos

oh lol, i guess not. i dont have any mfbs and i started blading in late burst early god gens, so idk. i'd try the seller's description or beywiki

tried looking it up, maybe pegasus III
The Clear Wheel is Zurafa/Giraffe
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: The Clear Wheel is Zurafa/Giraffe

thanks!
More specifically it’s from a legends 2 pack
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: More specifically it’s from a legends 2 pack

thanks, I already knew that, but thanks