Splitting Purchases

Do you want to take advantage of the better prices available from wholesale or see a lot on ebay/YJA that you would love to have, but don't have the money to buy it alone and would happily share the contents of the lot as long as you get that one thing that you really want?
This is the thread for you.

Known wholesalers:
japan-toys.com
megafunbox.com

Right now I'm looking for someone to split a case of Zero-G random booster volume 3 which includes 3 complete sets of the booster for about $150
http://japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-20023

Message me if interested we can talk out the details.
I have a second person in on it now, so if anyone wants in it would only be $40 for ZGRB3 set for someone...
So wait, everyone who splits the money 3 ways, gets a FULL set, or you get how much you paid for??
You get a full set.
is shipping calculated already? The last time I inquire, shipping was so expensive.
(Sep. 03, 2013  4:17 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: is shipping calculated already? The last time I inquire, shipping was so expensive.

At maruzen/japan-toys, they will send you an initial estimate which is very, very high, but then when they actually ship your order, they will correct the estimate and it will be slightly more reasonable. However yes, one-hundred-and-twenty dollars includes shipping, for the Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 case.
By the way I would just like to say that Time's offer in the OP is no longer availible.
You all should take advantage of this very low price though, because who knows how expensive that Random Booster will be once maruzen/japan-toys is completely out of stock. If Hasbro's F230 is really as bad as people made it sound, it seems like this is the very best, less expensive way to acquire a good F230.
toy-wholesaler.jp is the other site which ships to Oceania, and other countries which dont on japan-toys.

By "full set", you mean a set of 8, and not all the Beyblade's listed on the packaging right?
All the Beyblades listed on the packaging is the full eight, no ... ?
You get x24, right? That means you get 24 Random Booster Vol. 3's, not 3 sets.
A Case, by definition, is guaranteed to hold three full Sets of a Random Booster. Therefore, in this case, you necessarily have three Bandid Genbull in a Case.
Its nice to see the reconfirmation from you, Kai-v that's what I was pretty sure you meant, but I wasn't 100% sure, guess my compatriots and I will be purchasing the case very shortly for sure.
(Sep. 03, 2013  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A Case, by definition, is guaranteed to hold three full Sets of a Random Booster. Therefore, in this case, you necessarily have three Bandid Genbull in a Case.

I see. Did not know that .. XD

Tell me how it goes with it whoever purchases it.
I don't have the money, but hit me back if you guys so another, I only got $60 saved for a skateboard deck, bah.
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:21 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A Case, by definition, is guaranteed to hold three full Sets of a Random Booster. Therefore, in this case, you necessarily have three Bandid Genbull in a Case.

I see. Did not know that .. XD

Tell me how it goes with it whoever purchases it.

Its myself and two others, we are fairly excited about it and are really hoping it is a success.
(Sep. 03, 2013  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You all should take advantage of this very low price though, because who knows how expensive that Random Booster will be once maruzen/japan-toys is completely out of stock. If Hasbro's F230 is really as bad as people made it sound, it seems like this is the very best, less expensive way to acquire a good F230.
Don't forget Bandid Genbull it's self hasn't come to Hasbro yet.
I buy cases all the time, so I can confirm what Kai-V is saying: with 24 Random Boosters in each case, you are guaranteed three complete sets. They aren't completely randomized.
BTW the price increased from $75 or whatever it was to a case to $90 ... Confused

Anybody have a guess as to why?
Best I can figure out is inventory is getting low, also, previously it was $67 without shipping.
I may order these, but is there at least a 70% chance I will get every bey that we can get in these random boosters? If not count me out.
You have a 100% chance of getting 1 full set. Although the deal is more or less finished I you are probably out of luck.
Just thought I'd let everyone know our order came in as promised at only a little more than originally suspected
i split two packs with my brother
cool btw I think this thread is for purposing purchase splits Smile