Splitting Purchases

is there any way i can do this with someone for a bb-10?
Calling anybody with large interest in DarkFox's HMS. Send me a PM!
Anybody wanna split this? I only want a few things from it, not including the MSUV.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Original-Takara-H...ac2&_uhb=1

If interested send me a PM!
(Jul. 27, 2014  5:20 PM)taxus Wrote: I will bid on that lot anyway Smile

How much is that lot worth! xD
You have too much money lol
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/187301877

Anyone out there?
http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n139442612

Please, this and the one above guys. I would love to split them.
I don't see why you need other people to help you buy that lot *Ginga*? That's the kind of lot I would buy on my own back when I used to buy off YJA. Also Oki is bidding on it. Might as well just let him buy it and then buy the individual beys off him.
I'd rather not get the whole lot, and I am also not to familiar with Y!JA and whatnot.
(Aug. 03, 2014  10:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: I don't see why you need other people to help you buy that lot *Ginga*? That's the kind of lot I would buy on my own back when I used to buy off YJA. Also Oki is bidding on it. Might as well just let him buy it and then buy the individual beys off him.

i really dont know why u guys be scared when oki is bidding on something? "oki is bidding already" "oh no, oki is bidding". dont be scared. place ur maximum, be risky a bit and win or loose. bidding is like sport.
? I'm not but when I was around he was the only way to buy anything off YJA. He was the only middleman. And if he wanted the thing strongly he would tell you no.
Yeah but now thanks to websites like Rinkya, Jauce, Buyee etc we can bid on our own hehe!
I use Buyee and it's 4500 with shipping and fees alone...

Rider.Proxy is also a way to bid on YJA now.
(Aug. 03, 2014  10:48 PM)Echizen Wrote: I use Buyee and it's 4500 with shipping and fees alone...

Really? Maybe my memory is wrong but that seems worst than Oki's prices ever were.
(Aug. 03, 2014  11:08 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  10:48 PM)Echizen Wrote: I use Buyee and it's 4500 with shipping and fees alone...

Really? Maybe my memory is wrong but that seems worst than Oki's prices ever were.

Yeah really, I bought using Buyee a few days ago. Rider.Proxi is cheaper.
Can you give a link for rider proxi or her email just so I have it?
Anyone know where to get a good deal on a preorder case of burst random boosters and wanna split one?
I don't think anywhere has them up for preorder yet, sorry. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get mine.
(Aug. 06, 2015  7:17 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Anyone know where to get a good deal on a preorder case of burst random boosters and wanna split one?

You should wait for Japan-Toys to release them on their site, they're usually the cheapest place for Case orders.

If you find something else, I'm down to split a Random Booster case!
Japan-Toys won't be listing them for pre-order. I managed to get some through them privately, but I am not even sure that will go through ...
Also, I just read the crazy proxy discussion. Oki is certainly not the only middleman. I've been using shopping services for over 10 years. Zenmarket is my current favourite.
Just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to split a case of the Burst random boosters, the cases have 24, I only want 8, so if you're interested PM me Smile
(Aug. 21, 2015  5:16 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to split a case of the Burst random boosters, the cases have 24, I only want 8, so if you're interested PM me Smile

Where are you getting a case ?
(Aug. 21, 2015  5:16 PM)LMAO Wrote: Just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to split a case of the Burst random boosters, the cases have 24, I only want 8, so if you're interested PM me Smile

You can buy a full set here, but it's kinda pricey: http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/599
(Aug. 21, 2015  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Where are you getting a case ?

Eh, not really a case, but a large order of 24, possibly from Oki, I'm still looking around for better prices. I wish Japan Toys sold Burst, it would be a lot cheaper than most other options.

EDIT: Buying 24 from Oki rather than 8 is cheaper if you go by each individually, total will be like $10 a box.