Splitting Purchases

Amazon.jp + a shopping service is your best bet. ZenMarket charged me 300 yen commission even though I ordered 24. Would recommend.
Unless Hobby Link Japan wants to sell them for cheap I may have to go with the Zenmarket option, guess I'll have to keep looking.

If anyone finds anything for a really good price, please let me know Smile
Why is everyone so resistant to shopping services? It's really easy. lol

I wrote about ZenMarket here: http://harajuju.net/Topic-ZenMarket-jp-r...From-Japan
Not really resistant, I'd just rather avoid them, I bought a few things through Zenmarket before and I have both good and bad reviews about them.

Would rather buy it directly, hopefully HLJ sells 24 or I'll even look into Rakuten or something.
I checked everything hah. Considering that Hobby Link Japan has a limit of products per people (I could only buy five Deathscyther ... They probably did me more good than bad though hah), I really doubt they would have twenty-four and that it would be a case of three full sets.
They have to order a minimum of 24 since that's the carton size. But that could be all they're getting.
Oh yes, I meant "I doubt they would have twenty-four to sell to one individual".
Right. I asked them if I could pre-order but they said no due to extremely limited quantities, fwiw.