New Delhi, Delhi
Tournament Results
Open Air Gym , Kalkaji
2/9, Nehru Pl Rd, Block 2, Kalkaji Extension, Kalkaji,
  Meet near Gate after taking left from bhairon Mandir and the Footover Bridge
12:00PM on 09/09/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: nxqam8.jpg]

Registration

Please have yourself or your child make an account on the WORLDBEYBLADE.ORG website prior to registration. Please make one using your phone now if you have not. You will need an account to register for this event. This saves us a LOT of time. There is no cost to make a WBO account.

Also, have your WBO account open on your smartphone when registering to further speed up the process if possible. We need to accurately transcribe your exact username so that your battles can be attributed to your account on our ranking system later.

Tournament Length

• Round Robin Format: This will be a Round Robin Format tournament. That means that every blader plays against every other blader once before the finalists are determined.

The first stage is expected to last approximately 2 hours. If you cannot commit to this, please let us know right now and you are welcome to participate in free play instead.

There will be a 25 minute food break upon the conclusion of the first stage.

Tournament Speed

To ensure we are able to complete this tournament as quickly as possible, we have implemented some rules:

1. Do not ask me or any of the judges when your next match is. You will play your next round when your name is called. All players are guaranteed to play 5-7 for Group Round Robin matches.

1. Listen for when your username is called. This is extremely important as sometimes we cannot continue the tournament unless a specific match has been completed. If one minute passes and we cannot find you after calling your name a few times, you will be given a match loss so that we can keep the tournament moving. This does not mean you are disqualified from the tournament; you will just receive a loss for that round. We will also be making an effort to display the next match that has just been called on our TV. Please pay attention to this as well.

1. If you need to go to the washroom, please let Host know and we will delay your next match by a few minutes.

1. If you need to leave and drop from the tournament, please let Host know that you are dropping. If we don't know that you've dropped it will delay the tournament for everyone. If you drop from the event you will be given losses for every match in the bracket that you did not play.

This tournament is Focused on Beyblade burst  if you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Prizes

PRIZES UPDATED :

First Position : Beyblade Burst Stadium
Second Position : Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Quetziko and Xcalius
Third position : Xcalius X2

[Image: ipnzwy.jpg][Image: 2hekqh0.jpg][Image: 2132a92.jpg]

SPECIAL THANKS TO @[addyaustin] For sponsoring Such Prizes!

WHAT A GUY!

Results :

Click the link here : CLICK ME!

1st Position : @[Blader ZX]

2nd Position : @[addyaustin]

3rd position : Sagarshahi

Great Job Guys!! this was Epic and Fun!

[Image: 2djs684.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 18, 2018  12:13 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:38 AM)RyugaX Wrote: That's tje problem dude i can't come it's literally happening thousands of miles from my home

I have played enough that i have beat a stock diablo nemisis with a custom lighting l drago in a stadium

The combo was

Lightning ldrago 85 xf

It took 3 months just to control this bey
 That isn't THAT custom ( This combo was a stock combo for ... , I think ( some ) Meteor L Drago , I think  Joyful_2 Joyful_2  )

(Aug. 18, 2018  12:13 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:  That isn't THAT custom ( This combo was a stock combo for ... , I think ( some ) Meteor L Drago , I think  Joyful_2 Joyful_2  )
FINALLY , found it :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJp1Ict3sU
Guys please take this discussion to mfb testing threads!
Guts whoever has joined please make sure to message me with your phone numbers
Is anybody using revive phoenix in tournament
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:39 AM)A.raj001 Wrote: Is anybody using revive phoenix in tournament

Probably not, They planned to get 2 archer Hercules, which is more OP than revive phoenix
Oh man,is it normal for 15 bladers to register or is this a coincidence and the number is around 10 or so,I can’t come but such a active community,I am proud .i hope one burst tourney in October takes place.
Hopefully it all should go well!!
PRIZES UPDATED :

WHAT A GUY!
hey, guys,know about the sept 30 tourney,i am planning to organize a trivia quiz about beyblade burst ,how many of you are interested write here or on the sept 30 tourney thread and pm me for deatails about fee,topics,etc..also ,all money collected will be used to get latest beys as prizes.i have got a neigbour of mine to make the quiz by 30th sept and arranged from where toget the prizes.please tell and pm if interested .please ,lets go for 15-20 people.also could advertise this on your YT channel Ashton.
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ill advertise this event on my Youtube Smile

(Sep. 08, 2018  9:19 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: PRIZES UPDATED :

First Position : RIVALS Set

[Image: 21mgqko.jpg]

WHAT A GUY!

oh come on,are you serious ,ihave exams and this,nooooooooooo
All my dear blader friends attending this tournament, you all are being informed that the prize for the tournament has been changed. Please go through this thread once again to find out.
MORE PRIZES FOR SECOND AND THIRD POSITIONS TOO.
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:28 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: All my dear blader friends attending this tournament, you all are being informed that the prize for the tournament has been changed. Please go through this thread once again to find out.

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED FOR THE TRIVIA

WHAT A GUY!

we have TT bro, the pic is hasbro
[Image: 1791620a.webp]
is correct here
These pictures are just for informational purposes not for real items
(Sep. 08, 2018  10:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

WHAT A GUY!

we have TT bro, the pic is hasbro
[Image: 1791620a.webp]
is correct here

(Sep. 08, 2018  10:29 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: These pictures are just for informational purposes not for real items

even more jealous,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jay Yogi Baba (Click to View)
WOW , 1st price is RIVAL SET ( Just WOW ) ...... , just one thing , the Winner is sure to have a Super Z bey ( and Pretty much a Collector , So my guess , will he be HAPPY about this ? ) ........ , YA , He will be Happy ...
Results :

1st Position : @[Blader ZX]

3rd position : @[Sagarshahi]

(Sep. 09, 2018  5:51 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Results :

1st Position : @[BladerZX]

3rd position : @[Sagarshahi]

You did great JOB mr.host it's impossible without you
This was indeed the best tournament ever (◕‿◕).

(Sep. 08, 2018  9:35 AM)Battleburst Wrote: WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED FOR THE TRIVIA
Which trivia?
Hey everybody, if you have any photos or video from this Beyblade tournament that we could use for the WBO social media platforms then please feel free to private message me them. Check out this link for the type of content we look for and the reward Smile
(Sep. 10, 2018  4:45 AM)Hato Wrote: Hey everybody, if you have any photos or video from this Beyblade tournament that we could use for the WBO social media platforms then please feel free to private message me them. Check out this link for the type of content we look for and the reward Smile

Will you Mind IF I upload?. A few Pics was shared in National WhatsApp Group, I will be sharing that

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...AAH98YgfhJ
(Sep. 09, 2018  7:20 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: This was indeed the best tournament ever (◕‿◕).

(Sep. 08, 2018  9:35 AM)Battleburst Wrote: WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED FOR THE TRIVIA
Which trivia?

Check September 30 thread for more Info
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:51 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Results :

Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet Fixings & Fees Overdue
Hello @[EmphaticYogi], can you please submit the following for this event as soon as possible:

• Results Spreadsheet needs fixing: It looks like the Final Scores tab is incomplete. Also, there are at least 2 misspellings in the spreadsheet. And I think there is possibly 1 new account that needs to be created (unless that is also a misspelling?).
    • Misspellings (use Edit-> Find and Replace, and apply to All Sheets for quick fixing):
      • "Addyaustin" should be "addyaustin"
      • "Gingkarl" should be "GingkaRL"
    • Possible new account? (Please PM Kei or ~Mana~ to create this if needed, or just correct it if it's a mispelling)
      • ParthBhutani

I think that covers everything, but do double-check.

• Funds Collected (please send to donate@worldbeyblade.org with a note indicating which tournament the payment is for).

The submission of fees is overdue as our Organizer's Guide states:
    Quote:All tournament fees must be submitted via PayPal to donate@worldbeyblade.org no later than 14 days after a tournament has taken place.

You did submit the results though, leaving you just some extra steps to take. Thanks for getting those results in, as well as posting the winning combos!

If you have already submitted any of the rest somewhere, please let us know the details. And if you have any questions or need any help, please let us know! Thank you.