New Delhi, Delhi
Tournament Results
Open Air Gym , Kalkaji
2/9, Nehru Pl Rd, Block 2, Kalkaji Extension, Kalkaji,
  Meet near Gate after taking left from bhairon Mandir and the Footover Bridge
12:00PM on 09/09/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: nxqam8.jpg]

Registration

Please have yourself or your child make an account on the WORLDBEYBLADE.ORG website prior to registration. Please make one using your phone now if you have not. You will need an account to register for this event. This saves us a LOT of time. There is no cost to make a WBO account.

Also, have your WBO account open on your smartphone when registering to further speed up the process if possible. We need to accurately transcribe your exact username so that your battles can be attributed to your account on our ranking system later.

Tournament Length

• Round Robin Format: This will be a Round Robin Format tournament. That means that every blader plays against every other blader once before the finalists are determined.

The first stage is expected to last approximately 2 hours. If you cannot commit to this, please let us know right now and you are welcome to participate in free play instead.

There will be a 25 minute food break upon the conclusion of the first stage.

Tournament Speed

To ensure we are able to complete this tournament as quickly as possible, we have implemented some rules:

1. Do not ask me or any of the judges when your next match is. You will play your next round when your name is called. All players are guaranteed to play 5-7 for Group Round Robin matches.

1. Listen for when your username is called. This is extremely important as sometimes we cannot continue the tournament unless a specific match has been completed. If one minute passes and we cannot find you after calling your name a few times, you will be given a match loss so that we can keep the tournament moving. This does not mean you are disqualified from the tournament; you will just receive a loss for that round. We will also be making an effort to display the next match that has just been called on our TV. Please pay attention to this as well.

1. If you need to go to the washroom, please let Host know and we will delay your next match by a few minutes.

1. If you need to leave and drop from the tournament, please let Host know that you are dropping. If we don't know that you've dropped it will delay the tournament for everyone. If you drop from the event you will be given losses for every match in the bracket that you did not play.

This tournament is Focused on Beyblade burst  if you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Prizes

PRIZES UPDATED :

First Position : Beyblade Burst Stadium
Second Position : Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Quetziko and Xcalius
Third position : Xcalius X2

[Image: ipnzwy.jpg][Image: 2hekqh0.jpg][Image: 2132a92.jpg]

SPECIAL THANKS TO @[addyaustin] For sponsoring Such Prizes!

WHAT A GUY!

Results :

Click the link here : CLICK ME!

1st Position : @[Blader ZX]

2nd Position : @[addyaustin]

3rd position : Sagarshahi

Great Job Guys!! this was Epic and Fun!

[Image: 2djs684.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Approved Joyful_3
Is that valtryek Hasbro version ?( because you wrote V2 )
(Jul. 10, 2018  11:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Is that valtryek Hasbro version ?( because you wrote V2 )

Both TT and Hasbro is denoted by V2 in DLS
(Jul. 10, 2018  12:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  11:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Is that valtryek Hasbro version ?( because you wrote V2 )

Both TT and Hasbro is denoted by V2 in DLS

OK =] , I knew it ( Thank you )
@[EmphaticYogi] can You change Valtreyak to Valkyrie to avoid Confusion??
(Jul. 10, 2018  12:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[EmphaticYogi] can You change Valtreyak to Valkyrie to avoid Confusion??

Done
But which bey blade our opponents using can we know
(Aug. 10, 2018  1:28 PM)Daksh Jain 531 Wrote: But which bey blade our opponents using can we know
Nope. That you will get to know on the spot during the battle. You can say it's kinda every blader's top secret.
You will get time to choose a combo right before the match.
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:08 PM)addyaustin Wrote: You will get time to choose a combo right before the match.

Yeah, and 3 combos in final that cannot be changed then
Oh man,I can not come as my exams start on 10 September,this is bad,but please hold a tournament after 27 September please ,
(Aug. 11, 2018  7:51 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh man,I can not come as my exams start on 10 September,this is bad,but please hold a tournament after 27 September please ,

There will be one for sure, don't sweat it
Oh,nice to know that
(Jul. 10, 2018  12:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[EmphaticYogi] can You change Valtreyak to Valkyrie to avoid Confusion??

Hello,
Can we bring our own burst beyblades to the tournamnt?
Can you please arrange to have a tournament in Udaipur or Jaipur?
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:34 AM)qwibogolu Wrote: Hello, 
Yeah you can bring your own beys. There is no organizer is Rajasthan, But next year there will be, Since I am shifting to Kota next year
God i wish i could be there. I'll destrpy everyone with my nightmare longinis ?
(Aug. 17, 2018  3:50 PM)RyugaX Wrote: God i wish i could be there. I'll destrpy everyone with my nightmare longinis ?

Fun fact: there are 2 Hell Salamander and 2 Archer Hercules.
You will never win with One nL
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:34 AM)qwibogolu Wrote: Hello, 
Yeah you can bring your own beys. There is no organizer is Rajasthan, But next year there will be, Since I am shifting to Kota next year
SO , you are going to be (   The Kota Blader   ) From  (   The Mithila Blader    ) , next year ( So , SAD  Crying  Crying Crying     )
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  3:50 PM)RyugaX Wrote: God i wish i could be there. I'll destrpy everyone with my nightmare longinis ?

Fun fact: there are 2 Hell Salamander and 2 Archer Hercules.

That doesn't mean that im weak?

I have trained with mainly the legendary four season blades so it's all about the skill
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:29 AM)RyugaX Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Fun fact: there are 2 Hell Salamander and 2 Archer Hercules.

That doesn't mean that im weak?

I have trained with mainly the legendary four season blades so it's all about the skill

We will be happy to test you out!
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:36 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: We will be happy to test you out!

That's tje problem dude i can't come it's literally happening thousands of miles from my home

I have played enough that i have beat a stock diablo nemisis with a custom lighting l drago in a stadium

The combo was

Lightning ldrago 85 xf

It took 3 months just to control this bey
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:38 AM)RyugaX Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:36 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: We will be happy to test you out!

That's tje problem dude i can't come it's literally happening thousands of miles from my home

I have played enough that i have beat a stock diablo nemisis with a custom lighting l drago in a stadium

The combo was

Lightning ldrago 85 xf

That isn't THAT custom ( This combo was a stock combo for ... , I think ( some ) Meteor L Drago , I think  Joyful_2 Joyful_2  )

(Aug. 18, 2018  12:13 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:38 AM)RyugaX Wrote: That's tje problem dude i can't come it's literally happening thousands of miles from my home

The combo was

Lightning ldrago 85 xf

That isn't THAT custom ( This combo was a stock combo for ... , I think ( some ) Meteor L Drago , I think  Joyful_2 Joyful_2  )
FINALLY , found it :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJp1Ict3sU