Special Moves

(Jun. 04, 2019  11:34 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  5:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I think that's cool but apparently Fafnir has a weakness where it can't hit the edge of a stadium otherwise its at risk of Burst. I don't know how that works tho.
well it doesn't hit the edge edge but it his the edge
the four corners edge or just the metal part.
i like requiem slash because he is striking with a axe and bursting everyone's beyblade
I like Zwei Hammer because it can make a person faint. Not really, I just like its power
I like kens chain launch
I like Wizard's Blow, at least the way Fumiya presents it.
Yeah, the way the scene is represented makes it look way more powerful than it actually is.
Hopefully he'll get stronger and either make a upgraded version or use more tools. Dude already has four special moves by episode 12, not even Gingka or Valt had that much in a short time.
I made a move for maximum Garuda called wind mirror. You tilt your launcher so that Garuda will cut diagonally across the stadium and when the other bey hits one of the sides it’ll get a KO most of the time

I like Suohs crimson lotus attack with heat salamander
Here is mine

Beyblade: Burn Fox SW145 EWD
Special Move: Blazing Sakura Claw Strike
Explanation: The energy ring glows blue and the fusion wheel engulfs in flames and hits the opponents bey launching it in the air and the piledrives it down into the stadium resulting in a stadium out due to the impact.
Type: Balance Type
Here's one I made a few weeks ago: "Hybrid Break"
I used Bigbang yenesis on hybrid (no armor), and I used my LR string launcher with a grip. You take the launcher, and make the part where you pull to launch reach your shoulder, and then you turn your hand holding the grip by 45 degrees. Hybrid must be turned on for this. And when you launch, aim it into the stadium. The momentum should cause Hybrid's spring loaded tip to press down all the way, causing agressive movement.
I made this move a week ago it's called ''Generate Boost''.
I used Master Diabolos and the Dual Launcher and made a technique where I launch it so hard that it gains a bigger boost in the start of the battle, gains more spin power, and is in Attack Mode the whole battle.
I made some for super hyperion.
1 super upper: he attacks the oppositing bey throwing it up and when it falls giving a full force Hyperion strike 2: Hyperion strike a full force attack that ends the match.
3 Exceed turbo: hyperion runs fast enabling the previous moves.
4 Hyperion dive: Basically Z dive.
All the moves in GT

Slash Valkyrie - Wing Slash, Gold Turbo

Ace/Grand/Rock/Imperial/Master Dragon (not confirmed yet) - Dragon Shoot, Bound Stinger, Grand Beat, Rock Crash, Ignition Boost, Bound Wing, Ultimate Break, Master Dragon Upper, Master Dragon Slash, Master Ignition Boost, Gold Turbo, Rainbow Turbo

Bushin Ashura - Bushin Guard, Double Bushin Guard, Hurricane Defense, Keep Counter, Gold Turbo

Wizard Fafnir - Wizard Spin, Ratchet Drain, Ratchet Through, Wizard Blow

Judgement Joker - The Judgement, Trick Roullete, Joker Wheel, Joker Flush

Zwei Longinus - Zwei Straight, Zwei Hammer

Venom/Erase/Master Diabolos - Shinning Shoot, Dual Phantom, Bullet Attack, Bullet Cannon, Bullet Impact, Shining Cross, Master Shoot, Master Upper, Master Smash, Gold Turbo

Heaven Pegasus - Lock Reverse, Feather Storm, Heaven Thunder

Dread Bahamut - Dread Wing, Dread Circle, Dread Crash, Dread Vertical, Dread Gyro, Dark Turbo

Union Achilles - Union Shoot, Union Buster, Union Defense, Union Dive, Union Shield, Union Slash, Gold Turbo

Prime Apocalypse - End Blaster, Final Blaster, Prime Reboot, Big Bang Slash, Dark Turbo

Regalia/Big Bang Genesis - Regalia Scream, Regalia Big Bang, Big Bang Slash, Big Bang Pulse, Superior Turbo

What I think the moves will be in Sparking

Super Hyperion - Hyperion Shoot
King Helios - Helios Shoot
Glide Ragnaruk - Ragnaruk Zone, Glide Shoot, Shin Ragnaruk Shoot
Brave Valkyrie - Rush Shoot, Brave Flash Shoot, Brave Jet Shoot, Brave Slash
(Sparking) Satan - Shin Roller Defense, Shin Roller Drift, Shin Cyclone Loop
inspired by legend red eye's post above
some special move ideas
Super Hyperion: Hyperion shoot
King Helios: King whip,King defense
SYNCRHO ATTACKS (Tag team attacks)
Double barrage
Super King cannon/Spark cannon
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)snoc Wrote: inspired by legend red eye's post above
some special move ideas
Double barrage
snoc, if you don't mind, could you describe the moves?
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:24 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:16 AM)snoc Wrote: inspired by legend red eye's post above
some special move ideas
Double barrage
snoc, if you don't mind, could you describe the moves?

Hyperion shoot: a typical flower pattern, however a strong one due to Hyperion large blades
King whip: Helios goes in for a hit, once he makes contact the bey spins around so the over 4 blades can hit the opponent
King defense: once Helios clicks enough, its chassis goes to a position where it gives helios' layer five extra blades for maximum defense. helios will also be in the center
Double barrage: Helios and Hyperion both go for a flurry of hits on the enemy beys, they'll occasionally bump into each other thought.
Super king cannon/Spark cannon: Helios and Hyperion go to one singular point on the rim of the stadium, then come down side by side for a smash attack.
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:30 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:24 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: snoc, if you don't mind, could you describe the moves?

Hyperion shoot: a typical flower pattern, however a strong one due to Hyperion large blades
King whip: Helios goes in for a hit, once he makes contact the bey spins around so the over 4 blades can hit the opponent
King defense: once Helios clicks enough, its chassis goes to a position where it gives helios' layer five extra blades for maximum defense. helios will also be in the center
Double barrage: Helios and Hyperion both go for a flurry of hits on the enemy beys, they'll occasionally bump into each other thought.
Super king cannon/Spark cannon: Helios and Hyperion go to one singular point on the rim of the stadium, then come down side by side for a smash attack.

Funny thing, your Sparking Cannon idea seems like it will appear in Sparking episode 4 looking from the preview.
The most impactful special moves off the top of my head that really struck myself and buddies when we watched each season:

Rocktivor Typhoon for how often it failed =p
Nothing Break it caught us totally off guard how free looked before he used it or how much offensive power Fafnir could muster.
Genesis Reboot we really enjoyed how it always came in clutch.
Dragon Scream you just feel the impact of the move.
Revive Crush/Dread Canon Crush the first one Phi ever did just made us all say unanimously "THAT'S BS!"
Final Blaster ...it just looks really cool, and has two unique animations! =o
Rain of Swordfire! pretty colors!
Bound Wing! fantastic animation
Z-SWORD! Naru cheering on her brother and then Aigers determined look is just so cathartic after everything they went through.
Rush Shoot
Flash Shoot
True Flash Shoot
Count Break
Upper Shoot
Southern Cross Shot
Death Spiral
Nightmare Shot
Jet Shoot
True Jet Shoot
God Reboot
Ultimate God Reboot
Bound Attack
Bound Rush Shoot
Nothing Break
Ragnaruk Zone
Requiem Slash
Dragon Crash
Ultimate Jet Shoot
Z Buster
Z Slash
Winning Slash
Winning Flash Shoot
Winning Jet Shoot
Absorb Break
Dead Stinger
Cho Z Buster
Cho Z Slash
Cho Z Rush Shoot
Cho Z Jet Shoot
Cho Z Flash Shoot.
Moves off the top of my head
"Winding anvil" I call it that because the combo Turbo Spryzen.0Expand.Jaggy-H is a tank, the way to do it is the rush launch angle.

If you want me to specify more, it charges an attack for a few seconds and the ol' one hit wonder.
from superking
king strike KHl
ragnaruk tornado GRg
double ragnaruk tornado GRg
twin strike SHy and KHl
brave sword BVl
asumming
cyclone universe for CSt
super strike for SHy
universe loop for CSt