SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

Wow, a Top Plate Championships- they're (SonoKong) really working with it.
That legitimately looked really fun.
So, a Chinese company called LDCX released these in mainland China, but because simply dubbing the existing 39 episodes Korean toon would be too normal, they made their own stuff.

Like a 31 episode live action drama that ran in 2014.

And a 30 episode CG animated followup that debuted last year.

Based on some of the promo videos, this line has NFC chips that ties in with an app, some string shooter thing, and light up tops. Eat your heart out, King of Warrior EX/Infinity Nado!
At least they seem to have done a semi-good job with it hah. I wonder if China always dreamt of being able to do this with Beyblade yet that this was the first time the mother companies granted them the permission to do so.
Oh Top Plate...
Well, I had ever watched a video about Top Plate vs. Twisted Tempo, and the Top Plate has to accelerate for three or four times to defeat Tempo...
I don't know what you guys think. but in China, many people think this is stupid for its height and the function of acceleration (How to define the winner if the top can accelerate over and over again?) XD
By the way, only a few people know beyblade in mainland China...
REVIVE! I think we should discuss how to avoid fakes.
EDIT: I thought this was a thread about fakes. This is still funny though.
Do they still make these?
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:41 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: REVIVE! I think we should discuss how to avoid fakes.
EDIT: I thought this was a thread about fakes. This is still funny though.
Do they still make these?
I don’t think so.
After a while, I forgot this series existed and decided to give it a go without any subs, and I can confidently say that it is so much better than burst it's ridiculous.
They have currently 6 seasons. The season 5 top go into.a gin and launch. You may have seen them around as spinner mad