Shu's parents?

I know that Shu's mother was shown in the flashback with shu and valt, but who does he live with now?
i don't really know. maybe?
I don't think he lives alone because he did mention that his parents were busy doing their jobs, and spend most time where they love working. So maybe they don't come home so often, but they are his parents after all. Of course, they have to come home to see how he's doing. I mean it would be crazy if they just leave a 10 years old kid to live his life himself. He's only a 5th grader, haha.
This is a Japanese Anime, don’t be so serious, please. ?
it's kinda hard to think about his "parents" since he joined the snake pit. i mean , what do his parents think of him joining a secret organization?
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is a Japanese Anime, don’t be so serious, please. ?

What kind of anime is not japanese?
(Jan. 06, 2018  2:33 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: it's kinda hard to think about his "parents" since he joined the snake pit. i mean , what do his parents think of him joining a secret organization?

Personally, I'd be going insane with panic if my child went missing in a foreign country.  I could barely stomach the movie Taken -that's what becoming a parent does to you.  I'd fall on my knees thanking God if I found him alive and well but dressed obnoxiously.
shu is always dressed obnoxiously :,) and yeah i get the part when he said his parents were busy, but it makes me laugh that we have no insight on his home life, like i want some background.
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:53 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is a Japanese Anime, don’t be so serious, please. ?

What kind of anime is not japanese?
??

Guys!! Is the god series better than the 1st season?
Valt is a 5th grader living in Spain on his own, Shu is a possessed weirdo who is under the finger of a evil organization, Daigo is in France on his own, Xander is in Brazil. When did French, Spanish or Brazilian people learn Japanese? The anime is weird in general

(Feb. 24, 2018  10:38 PM)tomlA Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:53 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: What kind of anime is not japanese?
??

Guys!!  Is the god series better than the 1st season?
No way the first season was the best
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:46 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Valt is a 5th grader living in Spain on his own, Shu is a possessed weirdo who is under the finger of a evil organization, Daigo is in France on his own, Xander is in Brazil. When did French, Spanish or Brazilian people learn Japanese? The anime is weird in general
It's more like how did Japanese kids learn French, Spanish, and Portuguese in such a short time? And how does one of those kids have a private jet?
(Feb. 25, 2018  1:36 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:46 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Valt is a 5th grader living in Spain on his own, Shu is a possessed weirdo who is under the finger of a evil organization, Daigo is in France on his own, Xander is in Brazil. When did French, Spanish or Brazilian people learn Japanese? The anime is weird in general
It's more like how did Japanese kids learn French, Spanish, and Portuguese in such a short time? And how does one of those kids have a private jet?

Actually everyone around the world just happens to speak fluently in Japanese and that kid with a jet is rich, like really rich.
I WANT OLD SHU BACK!!!! I DONT CARE IF HE’S MORE BADASS NOW. Anyone else agree?
(Feb. 25, 2018  9:28 AM)Silversylveon Wrote: I WANT OLD SHU BACK!!!! I DONT CARE IF HE’S MORE BADASS NOW. Anyone else agree?
This is Off topic but still, as much as I like this new Shu i even wanted the old Shu back! I totally agree with you..

(Feb. 24, 2018  10:38 PM)tomlA Wrote: ??

Guys!!  Is the god series better than the 1st season?
Most likely Shu's parents approved of him moving to New York to beyblade but nothing else. Valt's familly seems to have approved of his moving to Spain. Same with Daina and Xhaka.
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:11 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:

Most likely Shu's parents approved of him moving to New York to beyblade but nothing else. Valt's familly seems to have approved of his moving to Spain. Same with Daina and Xhaka.

Daina is so edgy his parents prob abandoned him. Xhaka has the body of an adult, he can take cre of himslef.
You know anime is just an animation... It's just commonly associated with Japan.
Shu parents travel always.
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:13 PM)eden Wrote: I know that Shu's mother was shown in the flashback with shu and valt, but who does he live with now?

Where? Am I stupid....I didn't saw her!?
Shu’s parents probably check on him every day. It is just not shown in the anime.
Yeah when he was in the snake pit,they would have
When was turned to the point where he wouldn't care about his parents,they would have.....
Surely
I agree they should have put that in the anime
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:13 PM)eden Wrote: I know that Shu's mother was shown in the flashback with shu and valt, but who does he live with now?

Episode number?