Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

I really, REALLY can't stand Big Brother. It makes me cringe so much.
Guys, please elaborate in your posts, or else it's SPAM.
Did you not see the post directly above you...?
I hate Uncle Grandpa!Tired it's so lame! Me. Gus never smiles, Pizza Steve is stuck up, uncle grandpa is… well just creeps me out-.- Grft I actaully like? Though she's like a giant version of NYAN Cat!Cute
This is the only pic I like:
I hated Sonic Satam, I don't care what people say to me, I just found the series annoying thanks to Sally and Antione is USELESS (and he was suppose to be Sonic's rival IN THIS SHOW...he's a coward and the creators loves to force that in your face) and Antione was actually brave in the Archie comics so why not here?
My top 5 worst films:
5. Sharkboy and Lavagirl - Unexplained backstory for Lavagirl, ugly visuals and terrible songs and plot.
4. Shrek 4 - Don't get me wrong; I like the Shrek franchise but this one was the biggest kitty litter of the lot. Killed the 'better out than in' gag. Horrible story (I hate stories where the characters have to re-remember such and such tedious environment (too serious and intense and I don't give a flying frog if it's suppose to attract adults too, the first two did it successfully)
3. The Reef 2: High Tide - OH GOD! A sequel to this nightmare of a franchise, The Reef. It's only slightly improved in terms of graphics and animation but the story sucks just like it's predecessor and had annoying sound. There was a lot of inconsistency but this is 'The Reef (Shark Bait); DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO GET ANYTHING RIGHT?
2. Tormented - Almost as bad as The Reef 2006 (Shark Bait). It wasn't funny, it was miserable (especially if you were bullied before). The visuals are awful, the sound is suffering and only has the ending of the film which saves this from being my worst film.
1. The Reef (Shark Bait) 2006 - Yep, this is my worst film! If you expected Plan 9 or Battlefield Earth then you are COMPLETELY wrong; they don't come close to being the worst. This film has terrible graphics, terrible animation, a Karate Kid copy (in terms of story ONLY WAY WORSE) and ear blowing sound. The inconsistency is a problem here too and the characters are so annoying. This is an abomination.
The movie i hate of all my being is The Dragon's Pearl, a movie create in 2011 in australia. If you not yet see it, don't see it ! Pinching_eyes The special effects of that movie are worst than The Neverending Story (1980) and the scenario, worst thing i've saw...
The worst film I have ever seen was Sharkboy And Lavagirl! Thinking about throwing the DVD in a pile of waste and disease is like throwing carp in gold and riches.

Awful music(Dream, ugh...), dreadful visuals, dimwitted characters, despicable plot, horrifying highlights of the film all mixed and multiplied millions that is one horrible abomination!

Foodfight is a "film" so unspeakable, don't even watch it, it's horrible, just pure evil, calling it a foul waste just honors it, it's putrid and it's one of the worst, the ugliness will haunt to for life! It's visuals are disgustingly thilthy of many sins, it's the worst and looks worse than a PS1 game, I'm dead serious, its animation is horrible, stiff, lifeless and really ugly, and it costed $65,000,000?! It's story is a cliche and it is very inappropriate, characters are stereotypes of races and all is just rancid, no that's not good enough to describe it!
Personally, I was never a fan of the Attack on Titan series. I'm usually split on liking or hating anime (I like One Piece and Naruto, but dont like Bleach), but this is one I am just completely turned away with. I think that the idea of Titans are just creepy for me. I mean, seeing skinless, humanoid masses of muscle standing 100 feet tall causing destruction may sound exciting and interesting, but to me, this way of expressing it is so disturbing, especially the fact that they're just muscle. I probably wouldnt be so turned away if I didnt see every muscle, tendon and ligament in their body...
I know I am going to catch fire for saying this.

I can not stand with every fiber of my being....My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic....and no I am not going to start with the name calling towards Bronies (I see enough of it on a different forum altogether)....I mean serious...if I want to play with little horses...I can think of better alternitives Wink
I hate most live action anime adaptations, examples are street fighter, fist of the north star, dragon ball evolution, and king of fighters. The only decent live action adaptation ive seen is initial D.
Also i hate most "reality" tv shows, some of the jobs they show would be cool to have but why would i want to watch dudes fish for crab or catch gators or hunt bear, maybe theyll make a show of me practicing martial arts or meditating, itd be just as boring.
Also i dislike most mainstream anime, dont get me wrong, attack on titan isnt bad but its not really that good, i can barely stay awake when watching it, it doesnt keep me on the edge of my seat like other anime do

Edit: another overrated anime imo is akira
(Oct. 07, 2014  1:41 PM)PhoenixStar Wrote: I know I am going to catch fire for saying this.

I can not stand with every fiber of my being....My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic....and no I am not going to start with the name calling towards Bronies (I see enough of it on a different forum altogether)....I mean serious...if I want to play with little horses...I can think of better alternitives Wink

Please don't say Pegasis...

But yeah the amount of MLP stuff is kinda rediculous.
(Oct. 07, 2014  5:04 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2014  1:41 PM)PhoenixStar Wrote: I know I am going to catch fire for saying this.

Please don't say Pegasis...

But yeah the amount of MLP stuff is kinda rediculous.
Nah...I was thinking of my small collection Mustang Hot Wheels...Tongue_out I had mentioned in another thread I picked those up to sort of snub the MLP crowd
(Oct. 07, 2014  4:32 PM)yt152430 Wrote: I hate most live action anime adaptations, examples are street fighter, fist of the north star, dragon ball evolution, and king of fighters. The only decent live action adaptation ive seen is initial D.
Also i hate most "reality" tv shows, some of the jobs they show would be cool to have but why would i want to watch dudes fish for crab or catch gators or hunt bear, maybe theyll make a show of me practicing martial arts or meditating, itd be just as boring.
Also i dislike most mainstream anime, dont get me wrong, attack on titan isnt bad but its not really that good, i can barely stay awake when watching it, it doesnt keep me on the edge of my seat like other anime do

Edit: another overrated anime imo is akira

Akira is flipping weird.

I was actually a Brony once per say-
I only liked the memes. Jumped on the Bandwagon.
It's gotten out of hand;
Bronies are like the typical Internet Feminist nowadays. Good thing it seems they cooled down quite a bit.

SPEAKING OF FEMINISTS- not now.

i'm with you there. its pure carp. besides, from a hipster standpoint, didn't anyone know of the old school MLP? way more original. plus, from a corrupt standpoint, i think it gives totally way too much negatively provocative ideas to those people too, and it turns them into weirdos, and not the good weirdos.

but i HATE adventure time. never got into it.
I have no clue if anybody's said it yet, but Johnny Test. It's literally the pinnacle of mediocrity. Characters are bland, plot is bland, and everything they do on it you've more than likely seen done better on a better show.

Oh yeah, and the art style is carp.
(Oct. 08, 2014  5:26 PM)Powered Convoy Wrote: I have no clue if anybody's said it yet, but Johnny Test. It's literally the pinnacle of mediocrity. Characters are bland, plot is bland, and everything they do on it you've more than likely seen done better on a better show.

Oh yeah, and the art style is carp.

Yeah I mentioned how much I loathed Johnny Test, it's animations is fast and bad, I hate most new cartoons that do these influent and sped up animations, annoying voices, Johnny is the main character and he is unlikeable. The rest are bland are cruel or stupid, the jokes are unfunny and the show and plot is boring. I don't like the art style, it looks pretty stupid IMO and every time he does that smug face...ugh. A GOOD show that has a blond person named Johnny is Johnny Bravo! CN with these decisions!

This was one of my worst cartoons, hated it hated it hated it.
Ahem:
Johnny Test was great on Kids WB. Hand drawn.
Amazing.

CN bought it and it became the SpongeBob of CN.
It's cancelled tho.
(Oct. 09, 2014  9:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Ahem:
Johnny Test was great on Kids WB. Hand drawn.
Amazing.

CN bought it and it became the SpongeBob of CN.
It's cancelled tho.

...Ahem...:
I'd rather watch Dora the Explorer than this carp!

It is no where near the Spongebob IMO, Spongebob was good and this was horrible and Spongebob seems more clever than this. I hate Johnny Test and no-one will convince me otherwise.
Spongebob sucks. Johnnh Test is okay, but yeah the plot is usually the same every episode.
Spongebob only sucks because of it new episodes. Spongebob back in 2006 was more funny then 2013 ect.

Johnny Test is stupid.
(Oct. 09, 2014  11:53 PM)Crescent Wrote: Spongebob only sucks because of it new episodes. Spongebob back in 2006 was more funny then 2013 ect.

Yeah I agree with that. I liked the really early episodes like from 2002.
(Oct. 10, 2014  12:12 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2014  11:53 PM)Crescent Wrote: Spongebob only sucks because of it new episodes. Spongebob back in 2006 was more funny then 2013 ect.

Yeah I agree with that. I liked the really early episodes like from 2002.

Yep,me too the only thing better with the newer version is probably the art .