[Selling]  Trading some parts PM me your offers (Read OP first)

Okay first of all as the title states THIS IS A TRADING THREAD I WILL NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING PM ME YOUR OFFERS also I need all tips mint or in there prime state unless otherwise stated
now here are the pictures of my collection
So here's what I'm looking for and need badly:
Mostly needed parts for lots of reasons
Dragooon
SA165
RF
MSF-M (2)
MSF-L (2)
RDF
RS
Wyvang
EWD
Orange F230
R2F ( I just need some more)
Genbull

if I think of some more I'll ad them to the OP Anyway PM me what want for the parts I listed that I said I'm looking for oh and don't tell me to buy anything my mom's not letting me buy any beyblades for awhile Unhappy
Bump. OP updated and changed I also need Girago, RS (mint) MF-H and MF-L and Wyvang ^2 but for now 1 would be nice Grin
I've got some zero g MFS, what would you be asking for for that XGrin? Pm me!
Bump. OP updated I also need RF and F230 Grin

EDIT: my 1,200 post....
Bump.
i will trade/buy reviser b:d rdf mb both mf2 and
I have a Dragooon available.

I will gladly take Duo(TT), Cyngus, Death, and CS off your hands.
hmmm not Duo CS I need but I can give you Death and 1 of my Cygnus's PM me your offer I also need SA165
...What's the point of putting up something useful for sale, if you're not going to sell it at all.

I will gladly take your Death and Cygnus, though.

I have a SA165, but Dragooon is not that useful to me at the moment.
I'm just showing what I have depending on the deal I would even trade my Duo but Duo is a lot more expinseve then Dragooon since I had to buy the UDXS to get it... and by itself takara from the set it's about $23
(Oct. 31, 2013  4:17 AM)Lazer Wrote: I'm just showing what I have depending on the deal I would even trade my Duo but Duo is a lot more expinseve then Dragooon since I had to buy the UDXS to get it... and by itself takara from the set it's about $23

No, no, and no. You trade what you either have no use in, or what you already have.

If I had 5 Duo, I would mind trading because all I really need is two Duos.

It doesn't matter how important the trade is; I just came up with a combo, and now I don't want to trade my Dragooon.

I would understand if you're goin out of the hobby, but if you're trading useful parts, then NO.

I learned my lesson when I gave my Grand Cetus away. What's worse is that I never got anything in return.

Also, get a Hasbro Dragooon; little mold difference, though it still works like a charm
..... we need to discuss through PM's I don't want this thread spammed XD
Bump.
Bump. Dragooon and SA165 No longer needed
How about your rdf for Ether tab or f230
well my RDF is worn so bad it's probably illegal now so uh not a good deal for you XD
How is your metal flat or rsf

Do you have a wyvang or genbul
No Wyvang No Genbull my RSF is a bit worn Same goes for my MF
What would you like how absolute an 85 or 90

I would like the rsf
already have 85 and 90
How about f230
For rsf and mf m with the meatal core
hmmm my RSF is a bit worn and I desparetly need my MF-M cause I only have that and MF-L
So no

If not how about for rsf and lrf