[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

I know it isn't in the OP, but do you hapen to have a CH120? I'm in dire need of it, and a Cancer CW.
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I know it isn't in the OP, but do you hapen to have a CH120? I'm in dire need of it, and a Cancer CW.

I have cancer CW but not CH120.
Dang... I need CH120 the most lol. Thanks though! Hope your shop picks up some more business! Grin
Anyone want a Galaxy Aquario 90R2F,MF Burn Pegasis II 105RF And Flame Cancer W105WD For £25 Shipped?
Discounted the prices again btw all the combos have never been used only assembled.
Got more items PM me a offer if interested in anything Unhappy
Thank you Soldier-F3AR. My Bey came in 9 Business days. Quicker than Dimsum Gasp

Great condition. All MINT. Fantastic Bey. I am very very Happy 10/10.
I can also sell separate parts for a cheap price e.g F:S For £5.
Bump!, anyone want a MF Burn Cancer GB145WD For £10?
Bump, the combo is still up for sale also all the prices are negotiable for example I could lower the price of GB145 To £3 shipped Worldwide.
Am also selling Metal Face Set for £17.99 shipped so it includes BB-36,BB-66,BB-67,BB-84 And BB-85 all NIP. I have around 10 sets in stock.

NOTE:I Do not have these hand they are coming straight from Hong Kong that's why am selling them so cheap
Why would need 10 metal faces? Like anyone is gonna buy that. You probably only need like 4 at maximum.
(May. 31, 2011  8:37 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Bump, the combo is still up for sale also all the prices are negotiable for example I could lower the price of GB145 To £3 shipped Worldwide.
Am also selling Metal Face Set for £24.99 shipped so it includes BB-36,BB-66,BB-67,BB-84 And BB-85 all NIP. I have around 10 sets in stock.

NOTE:I Do not have these hand they are coming straight from Hong Kong that's why am selling them so cheap
Actually that's not that cheap. There are 6 packs of Metal Faces for £25.

DimSum does them for under £4 each so really your getting them from Dimsum to other people...
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:56 AM)ControL_ Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  8:37 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Bump, the combo is still up for sale also all the prices are negotiable for example I could lower the price of GB145 To £3 shipped Worldwide.
Am also selling Metal Face Set for £24.99 shipped so it includes BB-36,BB-66,BB-67,BB-84 And BB-85 all NIP. I have around 10 sets in stock.

DimSum does them for under £4 each so really your getting them from Dimsum to other people...
Actually there not from dimsum it's from someone else but I guess I can lower the price.
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:01 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:56 AM)ControL_ Wrote:

Actually there not from dimsum it's from someone else but I guess I can lower the price.
BeybladeWBBA? small profit margin.
were are the pics?