Science thread

(Dec. 22, 2020  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Conjuction? Isn't that a bad thing?

Conjunction of the planets is when two or more planets are aligned. Don’t know how you got the idea it was a bad thing

(Dec. 22, 2020  1:37 AM)kai edits Wrote: Do planets have genders?

Matter doesn’t have genders
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Conjuction? Isn't that a bad thing?

Conjunction of the planets is when two or more planets are aligned. Don’t know how you got the idea it was a bad thing
Them crashing into each other? Lol.
Does Mechanical engineering fall into this thread? If so, then let me geek out all over this lol. Beyblade actually got me into mechanical engineering and now I'm helping my uncle (who works at Honda) with CAD projects so. . .
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:52 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Does Mechanical engineering fall into this thread? If so, then let me geek out all over this lol. Beyblade actually got me into mechanical engineering and now I'm helping my uncle (who works at Honda) with CAD projects so. . .

Normally it wouldn’t but I see no purpose to make another engineering thread so post it in here Smile
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:52 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Does Mechanical engineering fall into this thread? If so, then let me geek out all over this lol. Beyblade actually got me into mechanical engineering and now I'm helping my uncle (who works at Honda) with CAD projects so. . .

Normally it wouldn’t but I see no purpose to make another engineering thread so post it in here Smile

Well I mean, it has a lot to do with physics so I figured it'd be relevant.
I saw the conjunction on a friends telescope since my telescope decided to not align properly. I saw what looked like to be Jupiter’s three largest moons and Saturn with its rings and Jupiter.
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:54 PM)Longinox Wrote: No, I'm not referring to Garuda. I was referring to Leone's tornadoes and the fact the Moses split the goddamn Red Sea, with a Beyblade.

With. L-DRAGO

Still not science my guy. And aside from that hitting rubber on a top, making it lose spin only for it to have a sudden increase in RPM later on is nonsense. And also it split the Red Sea for a long amount of time, and it was 438,000 km^2 (2250km long and 355km wide) whilst L-Drago is around 30cm or so, hence it's nonsense again.
Who has Biology Honors
Reviving thread to ask question: Is it possible to create energy? Curious cause going back earlier I got no definitive answers tbh.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Reviving thread to ask question: Is it possible to create energy? Curious cause going back earlier I got no definitive answers tbh.

I don't think so, its only be conserved, it can change from on form to another. Not entirely sure.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Reviving thread to ask question: Is it possible to create energy? Curious cause going back earlier I got no definitive answers tbh.

I don't think so, its only be conserved, it can change from on form to another. Not entirely sure.

Thanks for answering. From what I know it's just kinda always there and can be changed from form to form and stuff like that.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Reviving thread to ask question: Is it possible to create energy? Curious cause going back earlier I got no definitive answers tbh.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed instead it transforms into other forms. This is known as the law of conservation of energy.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Energy cannot be created or destroyed instead it transforms into other forms. This is known as the law of conservation of energy.

Yeh that's it, now I remember. I'm really stupid. Got bad grades on my mock 😢
I’m doing a science fair proj. On beyblades.

On angular momentum and balance

Aerodynamic stuff
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m doing a science fair proj. On beyblades.

Aerodynamic stuff

Great Choice! Talk about how Judgements rubber can burn through a Nail.

Jkjk, but how to explain when the designs for beyblade are so complex?
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Energy cannot be created or destroyed instead it transforms into other forms. This is known as the law of conservation of energy.

Yeh that's it, now I remember. I'm really stupid. Got bad grades on my mock 😢

It's ok I made a 57 on a big test so it's fine do better next time

I took the CERT and made a 19 which is pretty bad
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:42 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m doing a science fair proj. On beyblades.

Aerodynamic stuff

Great Choice! Talk about how Judgements rubber can burn through a Nail.

Jkjk, but how to explain when the designs for beyblade are so complex?

Actually, I’m just testing how the shape and balance of a beyblade can affect its angular momentum and velocity. I’m not actually putting the beyblades in contact with eachother cause the teacher said that would mess with the project
Taking chemistry, I think nuclear power plants and metals with high instability in the nucleus like uranium and ruthferdium can do it. It might just be potential to kinetic energy tho. I’m no expert, learned this yesterday while studying lol
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
Taking chemistry, I think nuclear power plants and metals with high instability in the nucleus like uranium and ruthferdium can do it. It might just be potential to kinetic energy tho. I’m no expert, learned this yesterday while studying lol

Says the kid who got on the news for being smart.
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Taking chemistry, I think nuclear power plants and metals with high instability in the nucleus like uranium and ruthferdium can do it. It might just be potential to kinetic energy tho. I’m no expert, learned this yesterday while studying lol

Says the kid who got on the news for being smart.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Says the kid who got on the news for being smart.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you did?
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you did?
Nah, inside joke
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

No. You cannot create energy. Your gettung energy from them because there is already Chemical Potential energy inside them, it is only converted to Kinetic.
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Taking chemistry, I think nuclear power plants and metals with high instability in the nucleus like uranium and ruthferdium can do it. It might just be potential to kinetic energy tho. I’m no expert, learned this yesterday while studying lol

No. You cannot create energy. Your gettung energy from them because there is already Chemical Potential energy inside them, it is only converted to Kinetic.

energy is not created and cannot be destroyed. It is immortal