Scheduled downtime for migration

(Mar. 07, 2015  1:09 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Only issue is that PM's will give me the "Internal Server Error" once in a while, but the message still sends.

Yeah same. It also gives that error for tracking and it doesn't work.
Can everyone who was experiencing 500 Internal Servero Errors when trying to reply to private messages or to send private messages to anybody try again and let me know if you are now able to do that ?
(Apr. 14, 2015  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can everyone who was experiencing 500 Internal Servero Errors when trying to reply to private messages or to send private messages to anybody try again and let me know if you are now able to do that ?

Yup, for the first time a minute ago, I was able to reply to your PM without having to make a new one.
YES! I can finally reply to Kai-V as a reply instead of having to create a new message. Thanks guys!
Cool. So I still cannot use the search function to look through my almost 100 000 private messages, but at least day-to-day operations seem to work, hah.
(Apr. 14, 2015  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can everyone who was experiencing 500 Internal Servero Errors when trying to reply to private messages or to send private messages to anybody try again and let me know if you are now able to do that ?

I am able to reply to Private Messages.

The WBO was down for 15 minutes just now.
I'm still getting the 500 Internal Servero Errors when i'm replying to messages. Using Firefox Browser.
(May. 02, 2015  10:32 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I'm still getting the 500 Internal Servero Errors when i'm replying to messages. Using Firefox Browser.

I got that error too when searching for "stadiums" in the search function thing
I get the 500 server error from time to time, but it's fine when I refresh the page.

Site was down with a MYBB error for a bit early this morning, too.
Hello World Bladers,

We will be moving to yet another host tomorrow morning at 10AM GMT. This is the last time, hopefully! The migration process should take only about an hour, but it can take several hours for everyone across the internet to be able to access the site. If you are having any trouble accessing the site at worldbeyblade.org after a couple hours past 11AM GMT tomorrow, try using worldbeyblade.com temporarily and you should be able to access it if everything goes smoothly.

Our developer has already set up a mirror of the site for testing purposes on the new hosts servers and after trying it out ourselves we can confirm that the site speed is much, much faster and reliable than it is currently. Especially for searching PMs. So, hopefully all of the issues that you guys have been experiencing will have been solved once the migration is complete.

At some point tomorrow after the migration is complete a huge announcement (literally) will be posted as well, so please look forward to it!

Participants attending ON BeyBattle Revolution tomorrow, please note that any updates if necessary will be posted on our Facebook page should the site not be working for whatever reason. I don't anticipate there will be any issues with the tournament however because the weather looks like it will be beautiful tomorrow. Smile
Didn't even see this until know- I haven't had issues with accessing the site today, did this happen already?
(May. 03, 2015  11:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Didn't even see this until know- I haven't had issues with accessing the site today, did this happen already?

Yup! It went as planned at 10AM GMT, which was pretty early for us in the EST time zone (6AM).

How is everything working for you guys now? Have you run into any problems? I just got back from ON BeyBattle Revolution so I haven't had a chance to browse around much yet.
(May. 03, 2015  11:12 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 03, 2015  11:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Didn't even see this until know- I haven't had issues with accessing the site today, did this happen already?

Yup! It went as planned at 10AM GMT, which was pretty early for us in the EST time zone (6AM).

How is everything working for you guys now? Have you run into any problems? I just got back from ON BeyBattle Revolution so I haven't had a chance to browse around much yet.

I haven't noticed any bugs so far. Still waiting on that big news, however.