Scheduled downtime for migration

I had no problems whatsoever browsing this site on my iPod touch 4G, I was using Safari just so you know. The only issue was that I couldn't post. Until around 11PM Pacific Time, there were no new posts. What happened there?
(Feb. 17, 2015  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Not to be rude, but are we going to see contest and/or anniversary results soon?

Again, not to be rude and I know the committee has dealt with a lot with the host changes, but just curious.

Yes, but I do not know about everyone, but I personally had a lot of trouble yesterday accessing the site's pages. Otherwise though, whenever the site was loading, I was indeed working on redacting that announcement and wished it could have been posted this weekend for sure.

Speaking of which, this morning, the site was down with a message about Maintenence. Didn't look like the others we've seen before (host issue, MyBB) so I was concerned for a bit. Maybe this has to do with those new avatars... Good were back up.
It definitely had nothing to do with the avatars hah. But did that happen to anyone else ? I was rather busy/unavailable this morning, so I did not see that.
This happened to me
Yeah, same here.
Ah, I was here today and did experience that weird maintenance page (following a MySQL connection error) for one or two hours before noon. I will see what is up with our programmer.
Happned to me as well, woooh, lot of bugs right?
Was the site down for anybody else most of yesterday?
(Feb. 20, 2015  5:41 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Was the site down for anybody else most of yesterday?

Yeah. It's kinda annoying that is keeps going down.
It's still inconsistent, unfortunately. Have you guys tried browsing the site while logged out if you're having trouble? That should help.
Threads are loading pretty slow for me, oddly.
For me, too. And it's really not very funny to browse as a guest and log in for every post... :\
I absolutely get frustrated when I click on the "Last Post" on certain threads, especially the "Build Me A Combo #2" and it seems to never load, or that it's very slow, I always got to click on the thread title and on the first page and THEN go to the last page, and sometimes, it still doesn't work.
For me it's the "Beyblade Random Toughts" topic that is slow as hell snail.
I am not able to open my PMs nor the PM page
i get this error

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@worldbeyblade.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
That happened to me a bit more recently, but after checking my PM outbox the message actually sent.

EDIT: I read that as you were unable to send PM's. In that case, that's happened to me as well- what's worked for me is logging in and out or trying a bit later.
Is everyone still having issues? Like Leone19 and ashton pinto have described here, it would help us you can let us know specifically about any issues you're having. For Kai-V and I personally, the site has been working remarkably well this week, but that seems like it isn't a global change based on the last couple posts ...
It works for me now, but it was some internal error... well actually I forgot but along those lines.
For the past while, I haven't been capable of making quick edits whenever I wanted to edit a post, so I'd need to make a full one, which I generally don't do unless it's a bigger edit. Whenever I click on the option, nothing happens.

Is this the case for anyone else?
(Feb. 26, 2015  11:42 PM)Honey Wrote: For the past while, I haven't been capable of making quick edits whenever I wanted to edit a post, so I'd need to make a full one, which I generally don't do unless it's a bigger edit. Whenever I click on the option, nothing happens.

Is this the case for anyone else?

Yep same for me..
Weird, because for me it works perfectly and I can edit anybody's post ...

When you guys report an error like that, can you verify if it does the same thing on other browsers and under a different Internet connection too ?
I am using Firefox and the "Tracking" tab to cancel sent messages that haven't been opened yet and getting a 500 internal server error.

Also the quick edit button does nothing for me as well.
I often have an internal error when I login/send a message. And when I use the Quick Reply box, it's always slow as hell.
My PM only works half the time until a internal error comes up, and for some reason, it always happens when I reply to Kai-V and ONLY Kai-V.
The site has been working so much better, so far. Only issue is that PM's will give me the "Internal Server Error" once in a while, but the message still sends.