Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

For the get 4 new referrals can I do a giveaway on YT and to enter your have to use my link or is that not allowed?
(Dec. 15, 2016  10:29 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: For the get 4 new referrals can I do a giveaway on YT and to enter your have to use my link  or is that not allowed?

Referrals have to be valid, so they need to have different IP addresses than yours, and they should have a few posts. Overall, they need to be interested in being actual Members, so if you promise something in return to signing up under your referal link, it is sort of unwilling hah.
(Dec. 15, 2016  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately no, it would be way too chaotic to keep track of answers there. Our server should return to normal soon hopefully, so things should be faster. The site is rather quick right now on my phone anyway. If worse comes to worst, email might be an option.

That is indeed what we announced, which I had admittedly forgotten myself when creating my tournament threads hah.

Ok Thanks very much Smile
I just wanted to confirm. Now i can advertise it haha
Meh. Do you guys seriously think I will take in such a stupid contest? I hate Beyblade, I'm leaving WBO! Bey Brad!!!!  :argh:

Golden-Gembu-Spoiler (Click to View)
Huh,so no hidden face of the week this year?
Sounds good! I'll try to participate!

(Dec. 17, 2016  3:19 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Huh,so no hidden face of the week this year?

As we explained in the posts above, there are too many bugs left everywhere to try to plant a Bit somewhere. There should however be new flash challenges to replace the Face hunt.
Almost a week into the Scavenger Hunt and we already have a solid lineup beginning to form:

BriskAquarioHD : 22
Roux : 18
Mj9 : 17
Ninja Blader : 16
Jimmyjazz39 : 11
Jksiddh : 8
Stormscorpio1 : 7
FIREFIRE : 6
The Real Libra : 2
Pyrus10000 : 1
SUGOI-KONICHEWA : 1
Shido-Kun : 1

And this is litterally just the beginning, so don't give up now and beware of other competitors who might record a few points once the winter holidays have started! Also keep in mind that all those who have participated in a tournament so far have not seen their points awarded for that yet. 

Two notes for now:

* The challenge involving referrals has been removed, since this feature was dropped with the site update.

* FLASH CHALLENGE: The first person to get me the full measurements (longest width, smallest width, biggest thickness, smallest thickness & angle of the steepest protrusion) for three of these Beyblade parts will get 2 points!

- Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer
- Storm Spriggan Dual Layer
- Odin Layer
- Obelisk Odin Dual Layer
- Trident Layer
- Minoboros Layer
- Chaos Layer
- Horusood Layer
- Inferno Ifrit Dual Layer
- Archer Crystal Wheel
- Killerken Chrome Wheel
- Wyvang Chrome Wheel
- Thermal Metal Wheel
- Gravity Metal Wheel
- Perseus Clear Wheel
- L-Drago Destroy Metal Wheel
- Any Attack Ring, Plastics or HMS (can be all three of your choices)

It has to come from you, because they're nowhere on the internet! Of course, a verification of the measurements will be done, to make sure that they are correct.
how do you measure protrusions?
Whoa! Siddh is 2 points ahead of me beyhahah
I knew Brisky is gonna to do very well but she did even better then I thought!
All other are doing good too

I guess I have to start moving faster and do as many things as possible today. I will make this week. Scavenger hunt week so whole day scavenger hunting! My exam just ended so lol

BTW we have to measure in millimetres right?

Beyluck to all wariors/blader!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, milimetres as much as possible, and make sure to post them right in this topic so that others know that someone already submitted correct answers and won the points.

Jimmyjazz39, you can measure a protrusion's angle with a protractor. Actually you can probably try to do something with a picture of a protractor online.
i submitted but i used an inches ruler converted to mm (hopefully accurate enough)
(Dec. 20, 2016  3:49 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i submitted but i used an inches ruler converted to mm (hopefully accurate enough)

Unfortunately the numbers are way off, so I cannot accept them. Most rulers have both units, no?

The race for this flash challenge's points is still on!
Storm Spriggan Layer:
  • Longest Width: 50mm
  • Shortest Width: 40mm
  • Biggest Thiccness: 11mm
  • Smallest Thiccness: 5mm
  • Angle of sharpest protrusion: 19 degrees
Killerken Chrome Wheel:
  • Longest Width: 48.5mm
  • Shortest Width: 43mm
  • Biggest Thiccness: 7mm, 10mm counting the peg
  • Smallest Thiccness: 4mm
  • Angle of sharpest protrusion: 72 degrees if you count the blocky one on top of the peg, otherwise the leading edge of both tentacles is 20 degrees
Double Horn (Rock Bison AR):
  • Longest Width: 55mm
  • Shortest Width: 46mm
  • Biggest Thiccness: 7mm
  • Smallest Thiccness: 1.5mm
  • Angle of sharpest protrusion: 18 degrees
(Dec. 20, 2016  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately the numbers are way off, so I cannot accept them. Most rulers have both units, no?

The race for this flash challenge's points is still on!

all the numbers are off?
I only verified Killerken but Wombat seems to have won! Thank you and congratulations! Stay tuned for another Flash Challenge in the upcoming week.

@[Jimmyjazz39], they were all two whole milimetres off or so. I do not know what went wrong in your conversion hah.
i wish i had my ruler with metric measurements on it. i left it at school
Quick question, for the question regarding the instagram likes, do the views on the videos you've posted count as likes or do only the images count?
(Dec. 21, 2016  6:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Quick question, for the question regarding the instagram likes, do the views on the videos you've posted count as likes or do only the images count?

Only likes, because someone can 'accidentally' watch the videos on loop and it counts as multiple views, whereas likes are unique hits.
Ok, thanks. Expect a PM with a few answers soon!
Would it be possible for me to write a detailed tournament report of a tournament I didn't attend
(Dec. 22, 2016  11:23 AM)mj9 Wrote: Would it be possible for me to write a detailed tournament report of a tournament I didn't attend

You can try, but I do not know how you will know the atmosphere, the sorts of combinations used in the battles, etc.
Did I do it right? https://www.instagram.com/p/BOV1BxCDsoJ/
Would slideshows like this count as a video? This is less than 2 mins, but i can make a bigger one if the answer is yes

Quote:30. Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes). (3 Points)

I had a bad interenet, so i was unable to ask this earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtOwsMxBIM - here
Just asking for challenge 'host or participate in atleast one WBO event' will we get 4 points for each event we took part during scavnger hunt?