Scavenger Hunt 2015 - Results!

Ah yes, that too will come whenever I distribute the Faces. Too many Face Boosters ...
YES!!! I got an uncommon face! Thanks alot, Kai-V, it was worth the wait!
Oh yeah ! A Coro Dragon ! Awesome !
Alright, all Faces have been distributed to your profile, and I even went ahead and awarded vikrambeyblade a Face Booster VIVID because I just noticed how weird it was that he was the only one in top ten not to get a free one hah.
Thanks very much Kai-V, I'm sure we all appreciate the work that went into this!
Thanks for everything Kai-V and commitee. Had so much fun this hunt!
All props go to Kai-V, who pretty much singlehandedly pulled this one together. All I had to do was make a few Faces haha
Thanks for all the effort! Love all the faces! Hoping for another great year with the WBO!
The Face Booster DRIVER Faces look so good. I need some. Eee
Thanks Kai-V. They look awesome !!!!
BTW I think you missed out my FB vivid Grin
Edit: Is the Poseidon that I got from FB vivid ?
(Feb. 21, 2016  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, all Faces have been distributed to your profile, and I even went ahead and awarded vikrambeyblade a Face Booster VIVID because I just noticed how weird it was that he was the only one in top ten not to get a free one hah.
No problem Kai-VSmile
I have multiple faces now :') Thanks a lot and looking forward to next time!
(Feb. 21, 2016  9:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Thanks Kai-V. They look awesome !!!!
BTW I think you missed out my FB vivid Grin
Edit: Is the Poseidon that I got from FB vivid ?

I think so, yes hah.
wow i got my fusion face! thanks!
Received my prize yesterday! Thanks for the Beyblade Burst Start Book and the Japanese Newspapers(don't know who sent it so thanking everyone responsible) Grin XD Tongue_out
That's nice ! @Maxulimum Dranzer Im excited to get the WBO T-shirt
I got my attack and balance set 2 days ago, thanks wbo!
That's great Maximum Dranzer and 1234beybladeSmile I think my prize would also arrive within a weekTongue_out_wink
@[ashton pinto] ! Do wear it at the event if you get it before the tourney lol Tongue_out
Received my Xcalibur and Beyblade Start Book,thanks so much!
Received my 3D Printed AR. Thanks alot!
Oh, I received my Valkyrie as well. I've actually had it since Tuesday and just forgot to post until now, sorry.

Thank you!
Thank you very much committee. I just received my prize and am very happySmile Thank you Hato, Kei, Kai-V, Bey Brad and all.