Scavenger Hunt 2015 - Results!

You couldn't get Pegasis Face. You could take a Face Booster which includes a random faceSmile
umm ok but can i please have 2 drivers
I'll take 1 Vivid, and one Driver, please Smile

Thanks so much to the Committee for all of this! Especially to Kai-V! And congrats to all the placers, this was super fun AND productive!
@[Kei], sent a PM about claiming a few days ago.
Same, I hope mine wasn't overlooked, he hasn't even read it yet.
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:26 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Same, I hope mine wasn't overlooked, he hasn't even read it yet.

That is normal, give him a few days. Nothing risks being overlooked since it is not on a first-come-first-served basis.
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:26 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Same, I hope mine wasn't overlooked, he hasn't even read it yet.

Please understand that we are all volunteers and we all do our work when we can Smile
I know, I was just wondering.
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somehow I had completely missed the December 19th North Carolina tournament, but you can now see a revised list of points in the first post of this topic. Sorry for any inconvenience.
No problem Kai-V, I'll take a face booster driver please!
(Jan. 10, 2016  11:43 PM)Tri Wrote: I believe I actually have 5 points instead of 6 but thanks for posting the results! If I do have 6, I'll take facebooster driver! If I have 5, I'll take violet. Congrats everyone!

@[Kai-V], can you check this for me? I just wanna make sure I was given the right amount of points. I just wanna be fair and all.
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:55 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  11:43 PM)Tri Wrote: I believe I actually have 5 points instead of 6 but thanks for posting the results! If I do have 6, I'll take facebooster driver! If I have 5, I'll take violet. Congrats everyone!

@[Kai-V], can you check this for me? I just wanna make sure I was given the right amount of points. I just wanna be fair and all.

I will send you a private message.
Don't worry guys, your PMs aren't going overlooked. I just didn't get a chance to look at them until tonight. I've compiled a lot of the addresses and will be ordered some of the items soon.
Congratulations to all the winners! The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun.

I'll take a Face Booster VIVID, please. Thank you!

Also, slightly irrelevant now, but here's my Beyblade Workout:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:15 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Congratulations to all the winners! The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun.

Damn, that's a pretty good video. Hah. But, wouldn't be a pain in the carp if you burst something out of a BB-10 and you have a pretty messy bedroom?
when will i get my anniversary face for geting 3 points?
(Jan. 16, 2016  1:26 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: when will i get my anniversary face for geting 3 points?

Whenever we have time. I personally just got back from a twelve-hour work day, to get paid, you know ?
this is kind of irrelivant, but what job do you work?
(Jan. 16, 2016  1:32 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: this is kind of irrelivant, but what job do you work?
that's too personal to ask to be honest. And we should be patient regarding the faces , since they're humans not robots that can automatically generate faces for you guys.
Thank you to the WBO for giving us the Anniversary faces!
For my 17 points, I'll get 2 Face Booster Drivers and 1 Face Booster Azure. Smile
Can i get a face booster vivid and face booster driver thanks!
Hey, I must say .. The Anniversary Face is simple and pretty

Thank you very much
(Feb. 14, 2016  5:04 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hey, I must say .. The Anniversary Face is simple and pretty

Thank you very much

Thanks, it was fun to design some Faces again :3
And it's that time again!

You guys position your overcharged LED Sight right in front of your Face Boosters and a miracle happens ~ the red laser melts the cover of the Face Boosters to reveal...

(Jan. 10, 2016  5:40 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well done to everyone!
And nice one 1234beyblade, lucky you Grin

As for my points, I'd like to spend my 11 points on Facebooster Driver and Jade please!

Fusion! [Image: fusionface.png]

And...

Serpent! [Image: SerpentFace-2.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  5:42 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh man, one point short haha...

Oh well, thanks a lot to the committee for everything, it was really crazy this year.

I'll take Face Booster VIVID and Face Booster AZURE, please.

Coro Dragon! [Image: corodragonface.png]

And...

Ketos! [Image: ketosface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  5:49 PM)Angry Face Wrote: GG everyone, and thanks again WBO!

I'd like 2 Face Booster Purples and 2 Face Booster Drivers, please.

Byxis! [Image: ByxisFace.png]

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]

And two Defense Faces! [Image: defenseface.png] [Image: defenseface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  5:58 PM)Time Wrote: Woohoo! My streak of placing exactly where I've wanted to every year continues! Big thanks to the committee like always! Congrats to everyone else as well! I'll take 7 face booster driver with my 42 points please! More news coming? That sounds sweet. Of the stuff I created for this year, my workout video is by far the funniest! If you haven't seen it, definitely worth checking out!

Accel! [Image: accelface.png]

Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

Defense! [Image: defenseface.png]

Another Accel! [Image: accelface.png]

αssault, a Rare! Wow! [Image: assaultface.png]

And a second Fusion! [Image: fusionface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  6:00 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yeah, I'll take 6 Driver and 1 yellow! Thanks!

Giraffe! [Image: GiraffeFace.png]

Another Defense! [Image: defenseface.png]

A second Accel! [Image: accelface.png]

And another Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  6:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Oh i'll take 6 Driver Boosters, 1 Vivid, and 1 Crimson please!

Cyber Pegasis! It's Uncommon, yeah! [Image: cyberpegasisface.png]

Poseidon! Attaboy, that's a Rare! [Image: poseidonface.png]

Another Defense! [Image: defenseface.png]

A third Defense! [Image: defenseface.png]

And a second Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  6:13 PM)Stars Wrote: I would take 1 Driver since the extra 3 points haven't been calculated

(Jan. 10, 2016  6:35 PM)Myth Wrote: I'll take 1 Driver. Congrats to all the winners!

(Jan. 10, 2016  7:34 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: i'll take 1 Face Booster Driver

(Jan. 10, 2016  8:05 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: 1 Face Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
1 Face Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
1 Face Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
2 Face Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
1 Face Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]

Also, 1 face booster PURPLE and 1 face booster GREEN

EDIT: and of course the face booster vivid that came with my prize Grin.

(Wombat this is my new offer)

Kronos! [Image: kronosface.png]

Uranus! [Image: uranusface.png]

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]

Nemesis, an Uncommon! Congrats! [Image: nemesisface.png]

Lyra! [Image: lyraface.png]

Horuseus! Alright, another Uncommon! [Image: horuseusface.png]

Counter Leone! Wow, a third Uncommon! [Image: counterleoneface.png]

And...

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Jan. 10, 2016  11:03 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Congrats to all the winners! I will go ahead and go for the Vivid face booster. It was alot of fun!

WBBA L Drago! Woo, an Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  2:57 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I'll take face booster driver and face booster azure. Congrats to everyone!

Ketos! [Image: ketosface.png]

And Accel! [Image: accelface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  6:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: 6 Face Booster Driver please Smile

Another Fusion! [Image: fusionface.png]

αssault, a Rare! Awesome! [Image: assaultface.png]

And a second Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  7:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah, I won something XD All due to @[Cannon] Tongue_out
I would like the face booster driver and the face booster vivid(along with the other one Tongue_out) Grin

WBBA Caesar! Hurray, an Uncommon! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

And Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  10:57 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: EDIT: I'll take Face Booster VIVID (along with the other Face Booster VIVID) and Face Booster Driver instead of FBD and FBA.

WBBA Caesar! It's Uncommon! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  12:56 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: WOW!!! I placed 9th and a sudden change in prizesSmile I cannot believe I won itTongue_out_wink
I will chose a Face Booster VIVID and DriverSmile

WBBA L Drago! Woo, it's Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  1:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying... i was the top runner up... ;_; DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!! well anyways ( BUT WAIT!! the legend beyblade set was correct? ) id like 2 face booster driver plz

And...

A second Defense! [Image: defenseface.png]

(Jan. 11, 2016  11:25 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'll take a driver please!

(Jan. 12, 2016  3:37 AM)Wombat Wrote: Ok, thanks. In that case I'll only take 1 Face Booster DRIVER for now.
I'll also take a VIVID, AMBER, and CRIMSON please.

WBBA Caesar! Oh yes, it's Uncommon! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

Beafowl! [Image: beafowlface.png]

And...

Horuseus! Super - it's Uncommon! [Image: horuseusface.png]

(Jan. 12, 2016  9:50 AM)aaryanbitw Wrote: Congrats to all the winners!!
I want pegasis face

WBBA L Drago! Yahoo! You've got an Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Jan. 12, 2016  7:33 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I'll take 1 Vivid, and one Driver, please Smile

Thanks so much to the Committee for all of this! Especially to Kai-V! And congrats to all the placers, this was super fun AND productive!

WBBA L Drago! An Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

And...

(Jan. 13, 2016  7:40 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: No problem Kai-V, I'll take a face booster driver please!

(Jan. 15, 2016  6:15 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Congratulations to all the winners! The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun.

Coro Dragon! Wah, it's Rare! [Image: corodragonface.png]

(Jan. 29, 2016  10:21 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: For my 17 points, I'll get 2 Face Booster Drivers and 1 Face Booster Azure. Smile

Cygnus! [Image: cygnusface.png]

And...

(Feb. 14, 2016  3:00 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Can i get a face booster vivid and face booster driver thanks!

WBBA Caesar! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

And Fusion! [Image: fusionface.png]

Leave us some time to now distribute all the Faces to each of your profiles, but congratulations for what you've won! We hope some of those Faces were what you were looking for even if they're not necessarily Rares. There are many Uncommons though, wow!

Great job to everyone again for all this hard work!

(With so many Faces, let's just hope there are no mistakes hah ...)
Awesome faces, thanks guys!!!.

EDIT: Kai-V, didn't my prize also come with a facebooster VIVID?