Scavenger Hunt 2015 - Results!

Congrats to all the winners! I will go ahead and go for the Vivid face booster. It was alot of fun!
I believe I actually have 5 points instead of 6 but thanks for posting the results! If I do have 6, I'll take facebooster driver! If I have 5, I'll take violet. Congrats everyone!
I'll take face booster driver and face booster azure. Congrats to everyone!
Woah, I won something XD All due to @[Cannon] Tongue_out
I would like the face booster driver and the face booster vivid(along with the other one Tongue_out) Grin
Congratz to everyone who won prizes! I should've gone for the easy points just for the face but oh well.
I'll take Face Booster Driver and Face booster Azure Grin And for the WBO anniversary face will it take 3 in my points? or just leaves it as it is?

EDIT: I'll take Face Booster VIVID (along with the other Face Booster VIVID) and Face Booster Driver instead of FBD and FBA.
(Jan. 11, 2016  7:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah, I won something XD All due to @[Cannon] Tongue_out
I would like the face booster driver and the face booster vivid(along with the other one Tongue_out) Grin

Smile

(Jan. 11, 2016  10:57 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: I'll take Face Booster Driver and Face booster Azure Grin And for the WBO anniversary face will it take 3 in my points? or just leaves it as it is?

The anniversary face does not deduct your points.
(Jan. 11, 2016  12:04 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  7:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Woah, I won something XD All due to @[Cannon] Tongue_out

Smile

(Jan. 11, 2016  10:57 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: I'll take Face Booster Driver and Face booster Azure Grin And for the WBO anniversary face will it take 3 in my points? or just leaves it as it is?

The anniversary face does not deduct your points.
Oh Sweet! I'll change what i want to get then , Thanks Cannon!
WOW!!! I placed 9th and a sudden change in prizesSmile I cannot believe I won itTongue_out_wink
I will chose a Face Booster VIVID and DriverSmile
(Jan. 10, 2016  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: After much suspense and speculation, it's time to reveal the results of the Scavenger Hunt!!

First of all, the whole team would like to thank you for participating so actively. You guys clearly had a passion and it was so pleasant to see you all hard at work!

Answers

We'll start by giving the answers for the questions. The success rate for this year's bunch was quite high, so good job to all, some almost free points!
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: List all the Committee Members, retired and active, as well as the date on which they were added to the staff team Admittedly, this question should have been worth more, but the trick was really to look at list of of Members who had received the Face of Soul and just look back a few days prior to when they had gotten it to find the date of their introduction to the Committee. Alternatively, just look at the first post of some of our announcement topics. After that, there were just around five exceptions you had to work more for, but it was totally doable. Here's what should be the complete list:

Bey Brad - Dec 4th 2008, Aug 14th 2015
    Kai-V - April 27th 2009
    Kei - Dec 4th 2008
    Synesthesia - Dec 4th 2008
    G - Dec 4th 2008
    Blader DJ - Dec 4th 2008
    Khel - March 30th 2009
    Guardian Odin - March 30th 2009
    theflightyellz - May 5th 2010
    Rocky - June 2nd 2009
    Hiro Ayami - August 30th 2009
    Yugi Jyudai - August 30th 2009, December 5th 2009
    Serotonin - Dec 17th 2009
    Arupaeo - December 5th 2011
    Hazel - December 5th 2011
    LMAO - August 27th 2015
    Naijalak - June 26th 2014
    Uwik - January 27th 2013
    The Boss - June 4th 2015
    Blitz - June 20th 2011
    ZenX - Jan 09 2009
    Aqua - Dec 17th 2009
    Daegor42 - Jan 8th 2011

Also remember that the Committee was technically only introduced when Beywiki got turned into the World Beyblade Organization, even though some of the above Members have been part of the staff since almost the beginning of Beywiki.

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Who once vandalized Beywiki's content?" Blader:Kenny

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Where does our use of 'carp' as a word filter come from?" Blader:Kenny's FIGHTING ANIMALS topic. It started with "Ginta said carp", but I am not certain it should be linked to hah.

• Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What are all the languages covered by Beywiki's database?" For this, we accepted two sets of answers : either just Beywiki's four languages (English, French, Turkish and Italian), since the question did say "Beywiki's database", or Beyblade Wiki's full list of languages, but English and Turkish needed to be added to the long list since technically Beywiki has already merged with Beyblade Wiki even if the articles have not all been moved yet : English, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Polski, Français, Italiano, Português, Chamoru, Ελληνικά, עברית, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語, Nederlands, ‪Norsk (bokmål)‬, Português do Brasil, Tiếng Việt, 中文.

• Find the fact on Beywiki: Name four Beyblades that only have up to 100 units released. There were many good answers, but the most common were : Legend Beyblade Set, Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF, Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver., etc. Wyvern DJ Gold Ver. apparently had 400 copies, so it couldn't be accepted!

• Find the fact on Beywiki: "What months and years did each of the three Beyblade generations' toyline AND anime begin?" This is the full list :
    Bakuten Shoot Beyblade toyline : July 1999, anime : January 2001
    Metal Fight Beyblade toyline : August 2008, anime : April 2009
    Beyblade Burst toyline : July 2015, anime : April 2016

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: Name one account that was deleted from the World Beyblade Organization. This question was kindly donated by Hato, who also humbly decided to remove himself from the contest to avoid any conflict of interest! The best answer was DormantSpirit, which we discussed more than once even years after the act, but there was also Flaming Tiger. Essentially, deleted accounts have posts with black usernames.

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "what was the quest for?" Also donated by Hato! The answer was Quetz, from "The Quest for Quetz", our first Blader Rewards campaign!

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What was the name of the Beyblade series that could have been released after Beyblade G Revolution?" Another donation from Hato! It was "Beyblade Insect".

• Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: Name two other alternative links for the World Beyblade Organization. We had a few that we are actually going to get rid off, but some of them are : worldbeyblade.net, worldbeyblade.com, beywiki.com, beyblademetalfury.com, etc.

Hopefully you're not biting the interior of your cheeks too much after seeing how simple some of these questions were, but it's all for fun anyway!

Prizes and... Winners!

Before moving on to the real meat of this post, here's a remainder of all the Face Boosters you can get in exchange for the points you earned, not to mention the Anniversary Face 2015 that you will automatically receive if you succeeded in reaching at least three points! [Image: anniversaryface2015.png] Leave us some more time to distribute them though, that busy life!

No matter whether you already won a prize and a Face Booster VIVID with it or if you didn't reach the top 10, as long as you've got the points, you can ask for the following Face Boosters:

Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] for 8 points:

For 6 points each.
The fresh-off-the-stove Face Booster DRIVER for 6 Points!

And these, 5 points each:

Let's start off with the runner-ups, who participated in the contest but sometimes just fell short of making it in the top to get physical prizes:

Raiyanblader : 13
MissingNo. : 13
Aaryanbitw : 12
RagerBlade : 11
Manicben : 11
ZachBob : 10
Harrydestructor : 10
UGottaCetus : 9
pyrus10000 : 8
Myth : 7
Jonahblader13 : 6
FIREFIRE : 6
Tri : 6
Morkad : 4
Dr. Shrek : 4
Critanium : 4
Fhfhfhfhfhfh : 4
Mister389 : 4
KM4ADB : 4
Rupesh : 4
Shannon_gorai : 4
Yashpinto : 4
Shawn_dranzer : 4
Astle-d : 4
Loyvain : 4
Leeboy_gorai : 4
Robin_17 : 4
Valerai : 4
TheSupremeOne : 4
Zoroaste : 4
Lani : 4
ThermalG : 4
BAWB18 : 4
Suntailhawk : 4
U wot m8 : 4
Yenruo : 4
Geetster99 : 4
Stars : 4
OnTheDL : 4
Tech : 4
Blackboard : 4
Beylord-01 : 4
Beymaster15963 : 4
Greninja Master : 4
RazSharpie : 4
Stars Dad : 4
TheRealLibra : 4
top beyblader10 : 4
Flame~Capricorn : 3
UltimateOrion : 3
Festive Cake : 3
Leone 19 : 3
Absolute : 2
Thunder Dome : 2
U wot m8 : 2
Zeo kurogane : 2
StormJupiter : 2
coopatruth : 2
Wizard : 1
Adnan4 : 1
Callum cooper : 0

Great job you guys! As you'll see, some of you were super close, so this is heart-wrenching, but you're still eligible to Face Boosters, so may all the BeyLuck be with you for you to get the Faces you want the most!

Now, as for the physical prizes, we do have a surprise! Thanks to generous donations, we were able to add three extra prizes! Thank Cannon for a Burst Launcher Grip and BeyLauncher and Hato for a Beyblade Legends Twisted Tempo! These guys make all the difference!

And the winners are...

• 13th Place: Beyblade Burst Launcher Grip

With fourteen points... @[Maximum Dranzer]!

• 12th Place: Beyblade Burst BeyLauncher

With fourteen points... @[JesseObre]!

• 10th-11th Places: 3D-printed Plastic Attack Rings by Naijalak + Face Booster VIVID

With fourteen points as well... @[Get Rekt]!

And with fifteen points... @[Neo]!

• 9th Place: Hasbro Beyblade Legends Twisted Tempo 145WD

With seventeen points... @[vikrambeyblade]!

• 8th Place: B-30 Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion + Face Booster VIVID

At seventeen points... @[xVaretyr]!

• 7th Place: B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel + Face Booster VIVID

With a total of twenty-four points... @[Wombat]!

• 6th Place: B-18 Booster Odin Central Blow + Face Booster VIVID

With twenty-seven points... @[Angry Face]!

• 5th Place: WBO T-Shirt (color of your choice) + Face Booster VIVID

With thirty-six points... @[ashton pinto]!

• 3rd-4th Place: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme + Face Booster VIVID

Coincidentally with forty-two points each... @[Time] and @[DRAGON KING EX]!

• 1st-2nd Places: B-21 OR B-22 Beyblade Custom Set + Face Booster VIVID

With a grand total of forty-three and forty-nine points respectively... the big winners are @[*Ginga*] and @[1234beyblade]!!!

Awesome job to all of you, you really deserve it!

To claim a prize, send a private message to Kei.

If you want to exchange your points for Face Boosters, post your choices in this thread and we'll roll out all of those Faces in waves, as soon as possible.

Please give everyone a big round of applause, this has been a crazy month, but hopefully everyone finds it worthwhile!

Stay tuned for more big announcements for the community later on!
Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying... i was the top runner up... ;_; DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!! well anyways ( BUT WAIT!! the legend beyblade set was correct? ) id like 2 face booster driver plz
You shouldn't be quoting such long posts... Well, yeah.. I beat you to it XD
(Jan. 11, 2016  1:31 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: You shouldn't be quoting such long posts... Well, yeah.. I beat you to it XD
I thought you had 15 points, Dranzer....... You nearly got me there buddy. I actually lost hope of participating because i didn't have enough activities to do as i was limited with access to tournaments :v
Thanks to the community for these competition and other stuffs. It gives an opportunity for a child or person who don't have access to buying beyblades like meSmile I am very grateful to this community and hope this community would run longer and longerSmile
And congrats to all other winnersTongue_out_wink
Wow, this is awesome! I would sincerely like to thank those who made this possible. Thank you to the administrators and of course to Kai-V, the real MVP. Happy anniversary to us! Smile
Just a global moderator. Wink
but hold on though, is legend beyblade set correct? because if yes, then i guessed it already...
(Jan. 12, 2016  2:17 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: but hold on though, is legend beyblade set correct? because if yes, then i guessed it already...

I believe I explained to you why it was wrong in private message, and if you had gotten a satisfactory answer (or answers, in this case), then you would have gotten the point(s).
(Jan. 10, 2016  7:59 PM)Wombat Wrote: Is the Face Booster DRIVER exclusive to this event, or will it be available in the future?

I think this question may have gotten buried. Can someone answer it please?
It will be available again in the future Smile
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It will be available again in the future Smile

Ok, thanks. In that case I'll only take 1 Face Booster DRIVER for now.
I'll also take a VIVID, AMBER, and CRIMSON please.
Somehow I had completely missed the December 19th North Carolina tournament, but you can now see a revised list of points in the first post of this topic. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Congrats to all the winners!!
I want pegasis face