Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
oh it's ok if you REAALLLY like this girl and you REAALLLY wanna make her ur gf on a bey story then sure
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:29 AM)C-Dub Wrote: oh it's ok if you REAALLLY like this girl and you REAALLLY wanna make her ur gf on a bey story then sure
Since your even letting me have a char, I'll change it. Hmmmmm change the name to Ashlynn.
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:34 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:29 AM)C-Dub Wrote: oh it's ok if you REAALLLY like this girl and you REAALLLY wanna make her ur gf on a bey story then sure
Since your even letting me have a char, I'll change it. Hmmmmm change the name to Ashlynn.

kk sounds gooddaTongue_out
Lookin forward to next chapta!
Thank you everyone for commenting!Chapter 18Tongue_outaying the Toll*From Venesa's POV*

I stood there watching my boyfriend fall to his knees saying his final words.I looked at the boy who did it.He looked happy.They went into their heli and flew away."NOOOOOO!!Samuell!!"I cried.I got next to him and cried even more.Everyone's head were down in sadness."Not even a sacred move can fix this!"I whimpered."I know who can Venesa.My wife...Angelina Hagane."Pheonix suggested."Where is she?"I asked hopefully."She's with my son and Sora."He said sadly."Hey!!Honey!I'm here!!!"A voice said."Angeline!?!?!?!?!?!"Pheonix said taking his costume off.A lady about as tall as Ryo and had flowing red hair and brown eyes and wore skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt that says "Afriditi is love".Mr and Mrs Hagane kissed.She came from a heli too."Kids..come out here!"She yelled at the heli.3 boys and 1 girl came out."Sora and GINGA!"Kevin shouted astounded.He and Thailia looked at each other and rushed to them and shook hands."It's and honor to meet you Ginga and Sora!"He said."Same to you Kevin and Thailia."Ginga and Sora said in unison.I looked at Ethan and he stood there shocked looking at the boy and the girl that came from the helicopter."N-n-nii??!?!?!?and Jackie?!?!?w-where have you been all these years?"He said dramaticlly.Emma looked at the girl and said,"Sis?i-is that really you!!and your bf too!!"She said dramaticly.They both bolted to the couple.(If you want description for beys and person look on page 11!)"Little Bro!waz up?!?"He said."Little Sis?what's good?"The girl said."Wow i can't believe it.this is Emma?oh look it's little Ethan!"The boy said."Yeah babe this is my little sis!"She said."Guys this is my big bro ,Nii, and his girlfriend my gf's big sis ,Jackie,!"Ethan introduced."Uhh Mrs.Hagane!can you help with my friend?"I pleded.Pheonix explained everything that happened."Ok i'll help sweetie.but there is one back fire to this.this move is so powerful it will cause a natural disaister.the good thing is we pick the disaster.So..which disaister do you want?"She explained."Since i was his Girlfriend i'll pick.I guess...tornado."I said."Tornado it is...ok everybody stand back exept for me ,of course, Ryo and Venesa!"She said."Ok Ryo touch his head and Venesa touch his heart."She told us.We did as told."3....2...1...GOOO SHOOOTTT!GOOO Healing Afriditi Ch230 SS!HEALING MOVE!!SURGICAL TORNADO LIFESTORM!!!"She shouted powerfully.Her bey looked beautiful!It hit Samuel's head when it was low then it changed to 230 and hit his heart then it flew in the air and destroyed Infinity Libra!!"Hurry get his body and find shelter!!"She said.We found a log cabin and went into the basement."Nii and Jackie, take Samuel's bey outside and give the tornado power!!"Mrs.Hagane said sternly.They did as told and JP thougt they called him so he went outside.We didn't know until we didn't count him for check.So he was killed..Nii and Jackie came inside and left Jp's dead body outside as a sacrifice.Then the tornado hit the cabin i squeezed Samuel and then the tornado swept us up and chucked us.*BLACKOUT*

End of chapter!comment,vote, and rate!peace out home dawgs!!
nice chapter
thank you
Great new chapter
*Happy dance* Go Nii! Woot Woot!
tnx alot guys
Chapter 19:Rising from the Dead!*Samuel's POV*

I heard everything as my soul was about to go to heaven.I felt so light and almost happy.Jp suddenly appeared and he didn't want to go back because his bey is weak.I thanked him for everything and swore to avenge him by killing his brother.Then I reached for my Libra's spirit it was weak.I let it go into bey heaven to be free.I would just have to find another way,but how?'I will get my Libra back, i don't care how but i know i will'I thought. All of a sudden I felt something,it was my body connecting with me to tell me that it's alive!I flashed into my body and I felt a Horrible pain in my head,chest,and side of my thigh.I croaked open my eyes to see everyone scattered about.I turned my head the other way and saw my girlfriend Venesa holding her bey and laying by my side.I tried to sit up but Venesa was too heavy!"V-venesa..Can you scoot over a little?"I managed to say softly."Sure Samuel...SAMUEL!!?!!!?"She shouted loud enough for everyone to hear."Y-yeah it's me.Now can you please get off me for a little so i can get up?"I asked politly.She did and helped me get up."Guys!!Samuel is ALIVE!"She shouted.Everyone got up and ran toward me and hugged me so tight i thought my chest was gonna die again.Even Ginga and Sora!!"Thank you Mrs.Hagane.I owe you,Sora,Ginga, and everyone else!!I would battle but one i don't have a bey and two i'm hurt.So Kevin will you battle Sora and Ginga for me?"I asked."Sure i will Samuel!!"He said happily.Pheonix nodded him a serious nod like "You know what to do Kevin" nod."Ok Ginga and Sora prepare to be defeated!!This will be th ULTIMATE pegasis battle!!Galaxy vs Cyber vs Eclipse pegasis!"Kevin said."3...2...1...Let it-"They were interrupted.I looked around and i saw them..."Are you kidding me?"I whined

Who is this mystery person? Will Samuel get a new bey?All of these awnsers and more on the next Samuel's Revenge Chapter 20!
nice cant wait for next chapter who will it be i wonder
It will be alot of people
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks me too!!
I know it's been a long time but here it is!!!Chapter 20:A new bey!!!And a new hope!

They were t-the Army!!!"Why are you roaming in the tornado garasslands?"A guy said who looked looked like the captain."Our friend was in danger and we had to save him."Venesa said."I'm Captain Steele.Do you magets have beys?"He asked with a stern tone."Yes exept Nagato over there and Samuel used to have a bey but it was sacrificed in order for him to stay alive."Venesa said."Ok then,are you trying to go to the Oklahoma City challange?"He asked."Y-yes sir."I said softly."Ok.we'll give some of you a ride and Samuel what's your favorate soldier of the Army?"He asked me."I-i guess the sniper."I said looking into his gray eyes."Ok.Private Bryant come here stat!"He yelled.A boy came from the back of one of the jeeps.He had brown hair and brown eyes.He was probraly 25-29 years old.He held a sniper gun that looked terryfiying.He looked at us and his eyes suddenly looked nicer."I can tell you've been through alot of hardships.Here,you deserve this.Use it for justice ONLY!There will be another bey in your future and you may use that bey for revenge and rage.Use this and take good care of it.You will act like us for a little while until you master it.Here, Here's your new partner MF Deadly Sniper SD85 MB.Here's another performance tip RB in case you want an attack boost."He said very generously and gave it to me.I glowed in an blood red aura."Thank you guys"I said.The Army drove us into Oklahoma City to the Battle club.(A place where people can beybattle)When they drove away I looked at my new bey.Venesa put her arm around me and said,"There's a new hope".Indeed there was.

End of Chapter.Ya know what to do!
Nice Chapta!
thanks
hey can i have a character request pls or u realy dont have space for one more
Sorry I've never commented, but great story.
DracoGrinraco i've seen ur HUGE request and i don't really feel like reading.But it has to be 1 character request and they can only have 1 bey and 1 move.

KCIII:It's ok and tnx
ok heres the character

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
MKCH85: Metal Kantana Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, 4 metal kantanas surrounding a CH85 (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat
Super Attacks:
“100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal shell on MKCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Samurai halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that confuses the opposing blader, allowing Samurai to give the 100th hit, real hard.
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:40 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: ok heres the character

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
MKCH85: Metal Kantana Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, 4 metal kantanas surrounding a CH85 (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat
Super Attacks:
“100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.

It's good,but just change the "Super Attacks" to something more understandible plzWink
ok i edited it, is it accepted?
Draco:What's the MSBS stand for?