Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:51 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: when is my character going to be in?!

yes soon!Pinching_eyes_2
EPIC- LIKE 300!!!
tnx
(Off-Topic----->what does ROFTL mean?)
ROTFL:
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
tnx man!I'm posting my new chapter soon!
Chapter 16:Triple Threat!*Sam's View*

Morning struck like a bullet in the eye.We got up,got dressed and went to Taco Bell."Hey i'm gonna get a Quad steak burrito for each of us!"I said walking to the counter.When I turned my head a girl slipped on a napkin into my arms."Uhhh.."I said.She was BEUTIFUL!Long waving brown hair,hazel eyes,about my age and height.She wore skinny jeans and a violet T-shirt that said,"I'm gonna take u down!".And she wore gray and blue retro Jordans."I-i'm sorry.I'm just clumsy sometimes..Well.Your..cute."she said blushing.I blushed too."Y-yeah..Lucky catch i guess.You have a bey?"I asked."Yeah..MF Beutiful Virgo SB145 BS."She showed me."Cool..uhh wanna hang out?"I asked out of nowhere."Sure.Just tell me your name,your bey,and your group and if you like movies."She awnsered."Ok.Samuel Higanu,Infinity Libra F100 MPS,Time Dynasty,and yeah."I awnsered back."Sweet.I'll come with you..if you want.and if i can,can i bring "friends"?"She asked."Yeah...I have to get something to eat for me and my friends."I said walking to the counter.I ordered the food and paid and went to the gang and we sat and ate."Hey,what's your name?"I asked."It's Venesa...Vanesa Johnson."She said.We finished eating our stuff and Jeff said something."Hey Venesa and Samuel,I have named my new bey!!Meet,MF Inferno Apollo FT105 VF!The tip is made of the surface of a volcano,the track is Really hot and it can make a fire tornado,and the facebolt is metal!!"He said."Cool for you Jeff!"I congragulated him."Hey Venesa..why are you in Indianapolis,Indiana?"I asked her.Well,Sam,I just wanted to explore the world and find love while doing it..and i think i found it."She said it while blushing.I blushed so hard i almost was like Jeff's bey."So..you wanna go out?"I asked looking down."Sure..."She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.I did the same to her and then there was a loud crash.Every single one of us took our beys out.We made a circle around Nagato to defend him.A guy he was round and chewing on a huge cigar and he came strolling towards us."Well,well,welll.look who it is.Time Dynasty.Well hello I'm Joe Jr. or otherwise known as "The Rock"."He said."I'm the founder of Equinox!"He continued.I had a new rage in my eyes."Grrrrrr.Get ready to fight you Orca!!3...2...1..GOOOO SHOOOT!!"

Will they steal Sam's new girl?Who is this Joe Jr.?All the awnsers in the next chapter!!!Yall know what 2 do!!
awesome
tnx.Kevin,Ethan,and Pheonix might get Gf's!(For Pheonix is his wife ???? Hagane!)
hey can my gf in you story be thalia(my gf in my story)
Well, everyone seems to be adding romance in their storys!
I think I might aswell!
man after i did it.(put romance in my story)everyone is doing it
because it was valentine's day!plus it's fun!!
yeah it is
Yaaayyy I get a GF!!! Unlike in real life, I can actually get a GF! In life, I'm a freak!
i feel yeh same thing with me except for the freak part
EDIT: Is my story the only one with out romance so far?
out me,you,c-dub and renji.pretty much.well renji is going to add it soon
Well I don't have romance and most likely won't add it........

great job with the story C-Dub!
yeah Ethan and Kevin get a gf!(Kevin's gf is thailia so Dark angel plz give me her info!)It's going to have Pheonix's wife too!!(Ginga's mom!)
For reasons I don't wanna explain, can my GF be named Emma? She's blond, a little tall, a little shy, and very kind and sweet.
Sry blue-green eyes as well. I refuse to say who she is.....
ok...sure.does she have a bey? if she doesn't then no gf for Ethan
okay here her info
name:thalia
height:same as kevin
personlatiy:nice,sweet and caring.
description:she has long really curly brown hair.she has light skin and has sliver eyes.she wears a white tank top with a jean jacket and a mini skirt
bey:heavenly archer 90cmf
heavenly is ray but completly round and with small blades on it.cmf is coat metal flat.so a metal flat with rubber around it.
special move:exploding barrage.goes to spirit form and shoots 50 exploding arrows t all oppiston
Just wanna let everyone know part 2 is UP!!! Read it! And then read more stories!! Cuz it's fun!!!!
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:40 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: okay here her info
name:thalia
height:same as kevin
personlatiy:nice,sweet and caring.
description:she has long really curly brown hair.she has light skin and has sliver eyes.she wears a white tank top with a jean jacket and a mini skirt
bey:heavenly archer 90cmf
heavenly is ray but completly round and with small blades on it.cmf is coat metal flat.so a metal flat with rubber around it.
special move:exploding barrage.goes to spirit form and shoots 50 exploding arrows t all oppiston
this is TOATALLYY accepted