Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
no but here are the votes so far:
Ethan-2
JP-1
Kevin-2
Himself-3
He should travel by himself the story will be really cool that way.
Nooooooooooooooooo Ethan!!!!!!!!!!!
In the votes Himself is winning so far!
Chapter 13:Choices,Choices.*From Jeff's point of view*

"I don't know Nagato...Jeff what do YOU want to do?"Samuel asked."Well..I wanna go with my bros but i wanna go with Ethan or myself too."I awnsered weakly."I know a way to decide... a beybattle!"Kevin suggested with a smirk on his face."Yay!!!Let's do it guys!"I said full of joy.Samuel got out his portable beystadium and set it up and we were ready.3..2.1...LET IT RIP!!!!!"We all shouted.As soon as they had contact the their was a huge explosion,but luckily everybody was still spinnin'!!"Epic launch!!"JP exclaimed."Apollo attack L-Drago!!!"I told my bey.It listened even though JP had WAY more experiance.Apollo and Driger attacted fiercily!!A burst of wind happened from the clash."wwwwHHHOOOOAAHHHH!!"We all shouted.It calmed down and we went back to baddlin'."I'll never give in Kevin!!!Gooooooo libraaaa!!!"Samuel said."SPECIAL MOOVVEE!!!!INFINITE LOCKDOWN ASSAULT!!!"Samuel said.His move went into motion."Not now!!!SPECIAL MOVEE!!!ECLIPSE BRINGEEERRR!!!!!"Kevin shouted.He had alot of power and then HIS move was in motion against Libra and Libra was against Pegasis!"SPECIAL MOVE COMET BLAZING RAINSTORM!!"Ethan shoted his move was in motion against JP and Jp used Solar Assault ring on ME AND ETHAN!!"s-s-special m-move!!Sun BLazer!!!"I screeched.It felt good.All of a sudden everyboady was coverd in a aura!!!My bey,Apollo, soared up like Ethan's Dranzer and they battled in mid-air!!!unfotunatley for JP our beys crashed on his Driger and sent it FLYING!!"sorry JP!"I said innocently pointing at Ethan."Pay attention to the battle Jeff!!!"Ethan said to me fastly.Just then Dranzer,Apollo,Pegasis,and Libra Hit each other and there was ANOTHER HUMOUNGES explosion!!After all the rubbel cleared APOLLO was still spinning!"Yeahhhhhh!! I won!HEHEE!!"I said like Micheal Jackson.everybody laughed.We got something to eat went to a hotel and had a meeting in our room in the hotel.And guess what...It was all FREE!!*The meeting*"Ok guys let's discuss our points!!"Samuel said seriously."I have 9,000 points!!"."I have 8,000!!!"Kevin said."I have 6,500"Ethan said."6,350"JP said."I have 5,000!"I said happily."Good,good guys!!Together that's.....29,850!"Samuel said."Wait you didn't add my points!!"I said angrily.Then Samuel looked at me right in the eye with a proffesional face."You are the most important!!You are the backup incase one of us didn't get enough points!If that happens you can either donate or go into the tourney!!"Samuel awnsered.My frown turned up-side down!"Okey dokey!"I said satisfied."Now lets all get a good nights rest!"Ethan suggested.We went to bed(we had separate beds and or sleeping bags).*crash!!riiinnnggg!!*"AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED
COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE!!
Did i miss something. In the other chapters JP had Solar Driger TC145 HF. And now he has l drago
sry i got JP and JC mixed up...
tnx and can you look and awnser post#186 plz...tnx!!!
awesome chapter
thanks..just need to get the name....(not from anybody but stormleone)
Name: Max Daun
bey: Hyper griffin 100WMF
wide metal flat. griffin is half green, half purple and the green side is leone and the purple side is eagle.
Side: bad
bio:he is aloof and easy distracted but very unforgiving. he is 13
oh yeah his move (is a dark move okay?) it is griffin destruction slash: A griffin comes out and slashes the other bey with a red claw.
by the way great story
what does the move do? and is he good or bad?
Chapter 14 Par 1 of 2(or possibly3!):Who,what,where,how?!?!?!?!?*From Jeff's eyes*

*Crashhh!alarms:rrriiiinnnngggg*"AHHHHHH!!OMG!!!"Somebody screeched above."What's happening!?!?!?"I asked crawling."Jeeefff!!!!Come here NOW!!"Kevin shouted."Go to the floor everybody!!!!"Ethan shouted.By natural instinct we got our beyblade gear,dropped to the floor, and pointed our beyblades up.There was smoke everywhere!All i felt was the backs of my brothers.All of these guys felt family to me.All of a sudden I was being dragged."AAAAHHHHHH!!S-SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"I screeched like a little girl.I launched my bey while being dragged.My bey zoomed back to me."JEEEEFFFFF!!!!!!NOOO!"All my other teammates called.My heart was pumping like Hip hop music.*blackout(or faint)*I woke up and I looked around.My eyes were getting used to the light."W-where am I?"I asked weakly."You're being held captive.MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!"A voice boomed from an intercom.I was lying down on a bed...a prison bed.It wasn't bad though.It was acually a bunk bed.I carefully got up not hitting my head and streched."Awww man by back hurts like crazy man."I comlained to myself.I looked around and it was a pretty nice cell.An Ipad,video game system,2 personal bathrooms,and a beyblade staduim room!The best thing though was a bey!Not just any bey though...Burn Fireblaze 145 MS.I stared at it and the looked at my bey.Fireblaze was in a see through safe in the wall.Anyway my bey Inferno Apollo ch120 RWF,it looked pretty junky."Hey anybody here?!!?!?"I shouted."Ahhhh!!ouch quiet down will you!"A kid said."So your the new guy?...cool i'm 11 though so listen to me k!"He said."O-oh.. sorry man i was just wondering if anybody was here...Wanna battle if you have a bey?"I asked the kid."YEAH LET'S GOOO!!"He said.We hurried to the stadium."Wait kid..I don't know you're name...mine is Savanu what's yours?"He said."Jeff..Jeff Hagana!"I awnsered."3 2 1 LET IT R-"We were interrupted."STOOPPP!"The voice said.We didn't launch."It'll be a TAG TEAM match!"He said."If you win we'll tell you why you're her.If I win however...You stay."He suggested."OK fair enough.Two people came in the room..."I think i'm gonna wet myself."I whispered.

To be continued!!
My post is now edited with the rest.
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:02 PM)C-Dub Wrote: thanks..just need to get the name....(not from anybody but stormleone)

sorry I had to think about the name um......... Nick would be good. And what 4 sword strike does is there are 4 sword like blades on the fusion wheel that during the special move pop out and Orion hits the other bey with them.
nice chapter
thanks stormleone and darkangel you both REALLY helped!!I'll look at it giigman
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:30 PM)giigman Wrote: Name: Max Daun
bey: Hyper griffin 100WMF
wide metal flat. griffin is half green, half purple and the green side is leone and the purple side is eagle.
Side: bad
bio:he is aloof and easy distracted but very unforgiving. he is 13
oh yeah his move (is a dark move okay?) it is griffin destruction slash: A griffin comes out and slashes the other bey with a red claw.
by the way great story

good he'll be in the next chapter!!
Hahahahahahahaha Jeff got captured.....sorta.......and ETHAN RULZ!!!!!!!!! Except I lost Unhappy. Oh well great chaptahs posting the new chapter of part 2: The Black Sun NOW!!!!
Joe Junior "The Rock"
Bey rock wolf ed145 wb
Special move rock jaws. attacks under and over the opponent like jaws chewing

you can do anything you want with this guy. this is just a base for you to work off of.
ok thanks!!
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:22 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hahahahahahahaha Jeff got captured.....sorta.......and ETHAN RULZ!!!!!!!!! Except I lost Unhappy. Oh well great chaptahs posting the new chapter of part 2: The Black Sun NOW!!!!

yeah yah don't have 2 rub it in!!!Chocked_2
When are you making the next chapter?Grin
umm soon not now though...maybe in a few
can i have a character plz
name:drew
bey:speed demon sp145 cms(spin power like gravity ball but there is 4 coated metal spike)(speed is like burn but has more upper potential)
side: prefered bad guy
special move: ultimate speed(gravity balls move to the out side and give it super good speed) ultimate speed strike (gravity balls move to the out side and it goes on the coated part and unleashes super powerful barrage attacks)
oh ya jeff should go with ethen
k sounds gooda!!!
XLNT!man you storys are long compared to mine.
so when is the next chapta?