Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
thank you very much
Chapter 17:Love,Hate,and some more love!

I ripped my cord and Libra sped at Joe Jr."Whoa!somebody's hasty!I'll just awnser the call!Gooo Rock Wolf ED145 WB!!Let it Rip!"He said dodging Libra."Don't worry Vanesa i'll protect you!"I said while stepping in front of her."Excuse me!I can protect myself!3 2 1 GOOOO SHOOOT!"She said.Her bey ,Virgo, hit Wolf right on it's energy ring.Her bey's fusion wheel ,Beautiful, looks like Earth only the design on it has a wavy line across the middle and on the top edge it's like her wavy hair (~ that's what it looks like on top!)so it isn't affected by ariel attacks on it's fusion wheel and it's track ,SB145, is like GB145 only it's silver and it's thin on the outside and has two little ballet shoes sticking down ward from the center and the 2 balls were at the side and since it's a full circle track it has 2 on top and bottom too!"GOOO!Virgo!"She said.Virgo was attacking fiercily like i never knew!!I stood there looking at the battle.I knew she had this in the bag so i called Libra back."Time to end this!!Special Move:Rock Jaws!!!"Joe Jr. said confidently.Wolf started pounding Virgo and then hit it up and down like it was chewing on Virgo's track and Fusion wheel."SACRED MOVE!!Deciever!"Vanesa shouted and she glowed in a White aura."Sacred move?what the dong is that?"I thought."Samuel..hold my hand."Vanesa said to me.I did what she asked.Suddenly I started to glow too.We looked at Virgo.Virgo was just pushed wolf away.Then it looked as if it was dancing.Wolf tried to dance with it too.Then Virgo attacked Wolf right in the track!Knocking the Ed clean off!Wolf lost balance and Virgo fiercily hit Wolf once more, but this time with more finesse.Wolf hit "The Rock's" cigar right outta his mouth.She won and she stopped glowing and we both lost a little energy.Now i know why she asked me for my hand.I kissed her on the cheek and said,"Good job"."Thanks Sam."She responded.She got Virgo back and Joe Jr. looked ticked."Now you've done it!!GRRRR."He said.Then another girl ran up to Vanesa and me."Whoa who are You!"I said squeezing my girlfriends hand."It's ok Samuel.This is my sister ,Thalia,."She said calmly.Joe Jr. stormed out and went into his Jet and left.Then the B-Killas stuck there heads out and they looked like goth thugs and they left with there founder in the jet."Cowards"I mumbled."Yeah i'm Thalia.Looks like my sis found a man friend!"She said.I turned to Kevin and he was drooling over Thalia.He got it together and walked over to us."Wow that was dramatic,awesome, and romantic at the same time."He said.Thalia caught his eye and they both blushed."Hey.ughhh Thalia would you wanna go out like Samuel and you're sis?"He asked shyly."Sure!!I'd love it!Here's my bey:MF Heavenly Archer 90 CMF!What's you're name and bey?"She awnsered and asked."Kevin Hagata and MF Eclipse Pegasis CW85 S2R2F!"He awnsered.So two of our team members got gf's and we went to our next destination...Oklahoma City,Oklahoma!!End.

Yall know what 2 do!
Where's Ethan's GF??!! He does get one right (imagine that- the lone wolf non-talkative Ethan gets a GF!!)??
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:42 AM)C-Dub Wrote: ok...sure.does she have a bey? if she doesn't then no gf for Ethan

Ohh.....just saw this.........K hows about Light Star 125 SD (Star as in a star- not a constellation)

Special move: Starry horizon (Stars come out of the bey and are shot at opponent)

She's not the best beyblader in the world.........
kk what does she look like?her personality?THEN the nxt chapter and a gf for ethan
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:55 AM)Sparta Wrote: For reasons I don't wanna explain, can my GF be named Emma? She's blond, a little tall, a little shy, and very kind and sweet.
Sry blue-green eyes as well. I refuse to say who she is.....

Here! Yaaaayy!!! I get a GF!!
hey when my guy comes back in (the guy with speed demon) can he be a good guy?
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:03 AM)smile556677 Wrote: hey when my guy comes back in (the guy with speed demon) can he be a good guy?

I'l REALLY try.but don't get your hopes up tooo highWink
P.s the reason i'm not making a chapter right now is becaus Sparta has to give me more info on Emma
he already gave you enough info
Hey. I know you probably have a ton of characters already, but can I please put one in? I made your guy a main character in mine* puppy dog eyes*
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:33 PM)Vampire 123 Wrote: Hey. I know you probably have a ton of characters already, but can I please put one in? I made your guy a main character in mine* puppy dog eyes*

if you make puppy dog eyes NO!other than that gimmie his info and do u mine if he's a bad guy?
And Sparta..Ethan WILL get a gf!Wink
(p.s. please describe what Star looks like Sparta!Nevermind)
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)C-Dub Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:33 PM)Vampire 123 Wrote: Hey. I know you probably have a ton of characters already, but can I please put one in? I made your guy a main character in mine* puppy dog eyes*

if you make puppy dog eyes NO!other than that gimmie his info and do u mine if he's a bad guy?
And Sparta..Ethan WILL get a gf!Wink
(p.s. please describe what Star looks like Sparta!)
I guess a brilliant white, like a star.......
Chapter 18:The Return of the B-Killas!!And Death...

We're walking to Oklahoma for the next chalange match.It was only 5 days since we left Indiana!We still had to divide groups of who would travel with who AND we have to find Ginga and Sora.(Luckily Ginga is traveling with Sora).Here are the groups when we split:

Samuel and Venesa
Ethan
Pheonix and Ginga
Kevin and Thalia
Jeff,Nagato, and JP
[/color]
We're ok with the list too.So far we're in Kansas...The tornado valley.In tornado season!This bites.Anyway we were walking on the road's sidewalk and we heard a battle.It was nighttime why would anybody want to battle?We ran to the battle and we saw a girl wth a bey that looked like a star battling a golf ball.Ethan ,the lone wolf, ran up and said,"why are u battling a GOLF BALL?"She just looked up, rolled her eyes, and went back to battling.Ethan got mad."NOBODY ignores me!3 2 1 gooo shoot!!"He said.His Dranzer sliced the golf ball and then it went for her bey.After a couple of seconds it was the closest tie i've ever seen!They both smiled at each other then kissed."My name is Emma."She said.(If you want her description then look at Sparta's posts)Her bey was awesome.it was shaped like a star!So now ETHAN got a gf!We were walkin' down a road when a heli came 50 feet in front of us.It had a logo like Dark Nebula's but it was a E.8 people stepped out.It was Equinox and their founder Joe Jr.Equinox were dreesed in leather clothes.Sayomi pointed his bey at us and launched."I'm ready for you..But are you ready for me?"He asked calmly."GOOOOO SHOOOT!!"He screeched.Everyone was too scared to move.Even PHEONIX!"DEATH MOOOVVEEE!!!"He said."D-d-death move?!?!?!"I whimpered.All of a sudden i felt a sharp pain through my heart."D-d-damn you Sayomi!!"I said with my last dying breath.I fell to my knees."I love you Venesa!"I said.And with that...RIP!End of chapter NOT story!!Angry
OH NO HE CANT DIE HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!! he will come back to life right?
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:20 AM)smile556677 Wrote: OH NO HE CANT DIE HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!! he will come back to life right?

maybe maybe not!!!Lips_sealedi've said too much
awesomeness
Thanks. It would be great if he turns good later........

Name: Nii Whittington
personality:sweet, kind, shy. Strong, silent type. But, his words are well spoken.
looks: Shirt like Tsubasa's but the brown part is black and the purple part is neon blue, black hood, usually up.Tight black jeans, black combat boots with silver studs. Black, fingerless gloves that go up to the beginning of his forearm on his right hand, but just to his wrist on his left. Chains wrapped around the gloves. Pale skin, fairly muscular arms. Neon blue hair that falls in front of his eyes.

Bio: At first, is on the team Black Star. He is there top blader. But then, wants to join Time Dynasty or at least help them.

Bey: Jet Aquarain W[ater]C[reating]C[law] 135 G[rip]F[lat]
Bey description: Aquarain face is a wave split in two with an odd creature rising out., creature in black, background in black, wave in dark blue. The energy ring is dark blue, with a wave pattern. Jet is a mid thickness wheel that has 10 wave-like curves and 5 different protruding curves.CCW is dark blue with 3 lighter blue claws curved and sticking out to the end of the metal wheel. Grip Flat is a black Flat tip with a few spikes like jog ball, so it's a defense/attack tip.

Special move 1: Geyser Storm: The claws create two fountains of water that spiral around Aquarain. They protect it from attacks. At the end of the move, the fountains move out wider, bashing around the opponent.

Special move 2: Furious Brine: The claws create 20saltwater projectiles that it shoots at the opponent. The salt condenses in the opponent bey, making its spin get slower faster, and throwing off its balance.

Special move 3: Steam and Rain Devastator: Creates a giant cloud of steam, surrounding the stadium. Then, a whole bunch of rain bullets shoot out and blast the opponent bey.

Special move 1: Malestorm Mirage Diver:Aquarain covers the whole stadium in water. Then, whenever the opponent bey tries to attack, Aquarain sinks and appears somewhere else. Then, it covers itself in a jet of water, charging at the opponent bey, bringing a giant wave behind it.

He only starts out with the first special move
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:09 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote: Thanks. It would be great if he turns good later........

personality:sweet, kind, shy. Strong, silent type. But, his words are well spoken.
looks: Shirt like Tsubasa's but the brown part is black and the purple part is neon blue, black hood, usually up.Tight black jeans, black combat boots with silver studs. Black, fingerless glovess that go up to th beggining of his forearm on his right hand, but just to his wrist on his left. Chains wrapped around the gloves. Pale skin, fairly muscualr arms. Neon blue hair that falls in front of his eyes.

Bio: At first, is on the team Black Star. He is there top blader. But then, wants to join Time Dynasty or at least help them.

Bey description: Aquarain face is a wave split in two with an odd creature rising out., creature in black, background in black, wave in dark blue. The energy ring is dark blue, with a wave pattern. Jet is a mid thickness wheel that has 10 wave-like curves and 5 different protuding curves.CCW is dark blue with 3 lighter ble claws curved and sticking out to the end of the metal wheel. Grip Flat is a black Flat tip with a few spikes like jog ball, so it's a defense/attack tip.

Special move 1: Gyser Storm: The claws create two fountains of water that spiral around Aquarain. They protect it from attaacks. At the end of the move, the fountains move out wider, bashing around the opponent.

Special move 2: Furious Brine: The claws create 20saltwater projectiles that it shoots at the opponent. The salt condences in the opponent bey, making its spin get slower faster, and throwing off its balance.

Special move 3: Steam and Rain Devestater: Creates a giant cloud of steam, surrounding the stadium. Then, a whole bunch of rain bullets shoot out and blast the opponent bey.

Special move 1: Malestorm Mirage Diver:Aquarain covers the whole stadium in water. Then, whenever the opponent bey tries to attack, Aquarain sinks and appears somewher else. Then, it covers itself in a jet of water and slashes into the opponent twenty times

He's going to be in AND he's gonna be a main character!!if you want him to have a gf than gimme her info and she MUST have a bey!!Wink(P.s. do u mind if he's Ethans older bro
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:32 AM)C-Dub Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:09 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote: Thanks. It would be great if he turns good later........

looks: Shirt like Tsubasa's but the brown part is black and the purple part is neon blue, black hood, usually up.Tight black jeans, black combat boots with silver studs. Black, fingerless glovess that go up to th beggining of his forearm on his right hand, but just to his wrist on his left. Chains wrapped around the gloves. Pale skin, fairly muscualr arms. Neon blue hair that falls in front of his eyes.

Bey description: Aquarain face is a wave split in two with an odd creature rising out., creature in black, background in black, wave in dark blue. The energy ring is dark blue, with a wave pattern. Jet is a mid thickness wheel that has 10 wave-like curves and 5 different protuding curves.CCW is dark blue with 3 lighter ble claws curved and sticking out to the end of the metal wheel. Grip Flat is a black Flat tip with a few spikes like jog ball, so it's a defense/attack tip.

Special move 1: Gyser Storm: The claws create two fountains of water that spiral around Aquarain. They protect it from attaacks. At the end of the move, the fountains move out wider, bashing around the opponent.

Special move 2: Furious Brine: The claws create 20saltwater projectiles that it shoots at the opponent. The salt condences in the opponent bey, making its spin get slower faster, and throwing off its balance.

Special move 3: Steam and Rain Devestater: Creates a giant cloud of steam, surrounding the stadium. Then, a whole bunch of rain bullets shoot out and blast the opponent bey.

Special move 1: Malestorm Mirage Diver:Aquarain covers the whole stadium in water. Then, whenever the opponent bey tries to attack, Aquarain sinks and appears somewher else. Then, it covers itself in a jet of water and slashes into the opponent twenty times

He's going to be in AND he's gonna be a main character!!if you want him to have a gf than gimme her info and she MUST have a bey!!Wink(P.s. do u mind if he's Ethans older bro
....woah! I have an older brother?!

Lol. Nice chaspter....but terribly sad ending....
you MIGHT have an older bro.emphisis on MIGHT!!

yah that is totally fine and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is her info.......

Her name: Jackie Lavigne
personality: kind, a little shy. Can be sneaky. Cares about Nii more than anything. Helpful, caring.
Looks: purple top that shows her stomach. white pants with black crossed belt. White boots. Long black hair with long bangs so they sweep back and hide her left eye. Brown eyes.
Bio: Nii cares about her a lot. He would risk his life for her. They have a great relationship and share a love for beyblade.

Bey: Phantom Geisha T[ilt]F[an]D[iagonal]125 ES
Bey description: Geish face is a black background with a dark red picture of a japanese traveler, japanese hat thing tilted sideways. Geisha ring is Scarlet red with white fans. Phantom is a thcik wheel w3 large, thick, diamond shaped protrusions, good for defense and stamina. TFD is black with a white disk around it that can curve to slash into beys. ES is just a scarlet red ES.

Special move 1: Gama Air Fan: Using the tilting disk, Geisha creates 2 tornadoes to whip around the opponent.

Special move 2:Whirlwind Wheel Slash: Creates a whirlwind that slashes into the opponent 30 times

8 tornado downward spiral: Geisha shoots into the air, and sends 8 tornados ripping down, attacking the opponent's bey.
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:43 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote:

yah that is totally fine and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is her info.......

personality: kind, a little shy. Can be sneaky. Cares about Nii more than anything. Helpful, caring.
Looks: purple top that shows her stomach. white pants with black crossed belt. White boots. Long black hair with long bangs so they sweep back and hide her left eye. Brown eyes.
Bio: Nii cares about her a lot. He would risk his life for her. They have a great relationship and share a love for beyblade.

Bey description: Geish face is a black background with a dark red picture of a japanese traveler, japanese hat thing tilted sideways. Geisha ring is Scarlet red with white fans. Phantom is a thcik wheel w3 large, thick, diamond shaped protrusions, good for defense and stamina. TFD is black with a white disk around it that can curve to slash into beys. ES is just a scarlet red ES.

Special move 1: Gama Air Fan: Using the tilting disk, Geisha creates 2 tornadoes to whip around the opponent.

Special move 2:Whirlwind Wheel Slash: Creates a whirlwind that slashes into the opponent 30 times

8 tornado downward spiral: Geisha shoots into the air, and sends 8 tornados ripping down, attacking the opponent's bey.

It's perfect!!but plz change the first name!Reason:Trust me you DON'T wanna know!
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:47 AM)C-Dub Wrote:

It's perfect!!but plz change the first name!Reason:Trust me you DON'T wanna know!

My gf's name is Jackie. I don wana change it.......
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:52 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:47 AM)C-Dub Wrote:

My gf's name is Jackie. I don wana change it.......

Ah, the wonders of a classic squeeze play.
ok ok..shesh Vamp 123 her name is Jackie
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:22 AM)C-Dub Wrote: ok ok..shesh Vamp 123 her name is Jackie
I mean, I'll change it if you really want me to.