Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
shoot thats the older version of samurai's track ill edit it now
name : zak
bey : lone wolf
move : lone wolf pounce attack
has light brown fedora hat, white shirt with light brown vest, and dark brown geans
Wolfking:I'm gonna need a carpload more info man!!
i was wondering if i could have character so here it is
name: andrew diax
bey:lucky star mgb85 rd/rwd: lucky has a star shape on the inside but a whole bunch of blades on the outside that just shed attacks, star is the shape of a star and fits perfectly on lucky, mgb is multiple gravity ball has 4 gravity balls, rd/rwd is rubber defence/ rubber wide defence mostly stays in RD mode until uses special move
bio:nice caring but when in trouble in a battle freaks out
special move:star drive lucky star basicly changes its tip mode to rwd and gains spin power by using the gravity balls and pushes the oppponent into a wall and holds them there until they stop spinning
smile:Is this ur second?and this is exepted.Do u mind if it's Taru's brother?
i dont mind at all if hes tarus brother as long as hes in
ok his beys move surround its self in flames waits till callengers bey is in mid of stadium and pounses jumps on edge of players bet and wipesem out tell me what other info u need

Hey here is an evil character request.

Name : Makusouto Heminiko
Ethnic : Korean
Bey : Hell Kerbecs STS145MWD
STS = Steel Smasher
MWD = Metal Wide Defense
Moves : Hell Blast - A huge area of flames cover the whole bey dish and sends the bey flying losing its spin and power.
Hell Gate - 2 doors appear causing the bit beast to come out and get wrapped around by chains and bitten by Kerbecs
I gota say so far C-Dub ur story is awesome
ok its been like 3 days reply c-dub
Hello
3rd time on today still no c-dub
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:28 AM)wolfking44 Wrote: 3rd time on today still no c-dub
God relax. Plus you triple posted. He's not a mod or anything and people have lives FYI.
i meant for the story i dount realy care about if iam in it or not (but would be cool)
I'm not sure if your still making this story but heres a character for you if you wanted it
NameGrinante
Bey:HawkHeart
Special Move:Metal Drive Hell Smash
Bey jumps up into the air and smashes the beyblade in the stadium repeatedly until it runs out of speed
Bio:Has Black hair just alil over both eyes,wears a black shirt saying Dont test me. Wears Red jeans and has Black sneakers.Never use's full power until he's about to lose.Talk from time to time
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:13 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: I'm not sure if your still making this story but heres a character for you if you wanted it
NameGrinante
Bey jumps up into the air and smashes the beyblade in the stadium repeatedly until it runs out of speed
Bio:Has Black hair just alil over both eyes,wears a black shirt saying Dont test me. Wears Red jeans and has Black sneakers.Never use's full power until he's about to lose.Talk from time to time

Just to tell you now, he's gonna want more info. He needs a full bey description, personality, bio, and a little extra info. You should like at the two characters I posted. He is still writing BTW. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, but he needs more info.
I'm sorry to sound so mean, but could you PLEASE space after a period. I can barely read the story because the sentences are all mashed up because of this.
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:44 AM)Key blader Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:13 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: I'm not sure if your still making this story but heres a character for you if you wanted it
NameGrinante

Just to tell you now, he's gonna want more info. He needs a full bey description, personality, bio, and a little extra info. You should like at the two characters I posted. He is still writing BTW. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, but he needs more info.

Thanks ill try to add more info next time ^^
the story is really good! when is the next chapter
Noodoo: Ok man i will
Chaotic_: tnx
HellKerbecsDog: yes ur characters in
XXX: This needs more info
Key: tnx for calming wolfking down 4 me!!
Everybody:I'll be ending the story on chapter 32 and the next chaptah will be coming soon peeps!!
ok calming me down why did i need it those posts were all on differant days
i dount think i needed calming dwon
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:35 AM)wolfking44 Wrote: ok calming me down why did i need it those posts were all on differant days
i dount think i needed calming dwon

oh sooooorrry,sheeshCrying i'll be making the nxt chapter in 'bout 10 min!
sorry it's been sooo looonnggg!!!Chapter 21:Battle Club!!*Samuel's POV*

So we arrived in the battle club. Luckily they had a little hospital and we got healed like pokemon but without the ball. I felt like a new person. I would really be a new person when i battle with Sniper. I just have to master it. There were about 10 of these 32 inch plasma's arount the wall of the arena. There were 8 of us.After this challenge were gonna split. There was a podium with a touch screen tv and it had a short line. When i got up i knew how to work it. See you can choose who you wanna battle and people can choose to battle you. Every Saterday they hoold a mini tournament and today was friday luckily and thechallenge is on Monday. There were acually there were 2 one for boys and one for girls. I explained it to everyone too. There was this cool lookin kid named Inzuma Inzori who looked exactly like Shun from bakugan only he wore all white and he had white eyes too. (If u want the description for his bey look on Draco's previous posts!)I wanted to battle him caus I wanted to add him to our team!That would make it 10 against 5 against the B-Killas! All of a sudden i had a dark vision! It showed a boy joining the B-Killas I couldn't make out his looks but I had a bad feeling that he was buff. "We have to get him to join!"I thought. I hurried and clicked his name. 5 minites later the boys went into there locker room and the girls in there's. There was a plasma screen hangin rotating in the middle of the ceiling. Kevin,Sora, and Ginga were battling each other.Nii was battiling a 13 year old boy named Makusouto Heminiko. I didn't know who Ethan was battling. Jeff was gonna sit out this one though. "Izuma and Samuel please come to the stage." Said Blader MC.We were walking to the entrance (like Kyoya did in battlebladers to face Ryuuga)and we did a fist bump while walking and smiled.I knew he was awesome already.

End of chapter.yall know what 2 do!!!
awesome, also typo in the first mention if Izuma
Hey this is cool! i'd like a character in please

Name- Collin Howard
Beyblade- Rock Aries
Moves- Rock pillar- rocks erupt from the ground, sending the opponents bey way off balance.
(he's good and he's 12)