Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
smile:that's a flippin' long time from now!!..fine if i get 72 votes by then i'll go to chapter 43...
ahzajac:Rock Aries what?what does Collin look like?
sweat chapter
sorry about before can we just forget it (I was in a horibal mood that day)
or that week
oh and theres a eror on ur poll
charactor requests
pyramid scarab w145 c/wd
pyramid= like earth but on the edge thing have bumps and outer area is like a pyrimid looking like
scarab= have like 3 waves one the outer ring to look like wings flaping and a nearly curcle opening that goes around the bunps on pyramid
w145= like claw145 but have 4 not 3 and is curved more
c/wp= have 6 things that is going inwards but not conected/all 6 things come together and lok like a 6 sided pyramid but wide
specal moves are scarab swarm and wing wind wack
scarab storm is like aqueraus specal move
wing wind wick is a move whear the user first go to the center of the stadeom and shoots the whole surface of the stadeom with wind and knocks out the oponent
character is always wearing a black tshirt and shorts as well as sandels and carry a lap top and is white and come and goes as he please
name: jack

name:daryl
bio:a little sneaky and creepy. do not talk much. wear a gray jacket with the hat thing on with a little blond hair stinking out from it out in front. jacket unziped, a red button up shirt and blue jeans as well. have sunglasses on always
bey:vortex spider s145 c
vortex= 2 slanted things that goes all the way around the top and meet at the top
spider f=a spider on the right and only 4 legs showing
spider e=have 4 bump things on both sides that say spiders on them
s145= 8 springs that shots low attacks from hitting it
c= coiled up spring to a hlat hole looking thing
specal move= jumping spider bite= coil un coilsand jump towords the opponints bey and press it into the ground and then jumps back and the coil coils up again
Character request:
Name: Nikias
Side: Evil
Bey: War Ares CS145WRF
Type: Attack
Ares: Red with spears
War: Red with arrowheads around the edges
Change Spear 145: Black with a thick ring of defense with spears that pop out on command
Wide Rubber Defense: Black with red rubber just a wider RF
Speical Move: Spear Strike: Ares leaps in the air and comes down slashing the opposing bey with it's Metal Wheel.
Bio: Nikias is from Greece. He has a short temper but he's freindly.
Appearance: He wears a white t-shirt and denim shorts. He also wears a red baseball hat and blue sneakers. He has short black hair.
great story dude convert it into a magazine or film it with ur friends and upload it on youtube
Hey yo C-Dub your doing a good job but still i haven't seen any new chapters in like a week.
L-Drago Rules:Accepted
the blader man:super sorry but not accepted
XXX:I'm doin' it right Now!!!
Chapter 22:Battles,battles,and guess what...more battles!!!*Sam's POV*

Here's the battles:
Ethan vs. Nikias
Me vs. Izuma
Sora vs. Ginga vs. Kevin
Nii vs. Makusouto.
First it was my match we got in our positions and smiled at each other." 3 2 1 Let it rip"We said in unison.Our beys went in and attacked immedeatley at each other.Good thing i put on RB on Sniper.I grinned at Izuma and he did the same.All of a sudden I straightened up like a soldier and i couldn't control my body.Then it hit me I change into a soldier in battle until I master it.I could tell that Izuma was scared.Without control i blurted,"You're goin' down magot!!".He looked pissed."Change height!!"Then Samarai changed to 110 height.I didn't feel like myself.There was an epic battle in my head.Me vs. Pvt.Bryant.I had an Ak-97,3 frags,and some brass knuckles.Bryant had a sniper with laser sight.I shot him in the thigh and he shot me in the left arm."Ahhhhhh!"I yelped in pain.I fell behind my cover.Blood stained the battlefloor.I reloaded my Ak-97 then threw a frag grenade at him it hurt him a little and i shot him like a million times in the chest and he was still alive.I ran out of frags and ammo quickly so i put on the brass knuckles.I counted to three and ran to his side and gave him a right hook to the gut.Then I jabbed him in the face.He got brass knuckles too and we started hitting so hard.He and I were bleeding all over then he turned into Venesa and i paused disgusted by how bloody she looked.Then he puched me in a combo to the gut then i got ticked off.I gave him an uppercut and he fell.He outta nowhere blew up and i flew then when i regained conciousness and i was still flying I looked ahead and there was a blinding light and I went to it and returned to reality.I was dead serious just like Izuma.Our beys had an epic clash."Special Move!!100 slices of the samarai!!"Then his bey's track swole up and it hit Sniper."Sniper!!Nooooooo!Special move!!Expert Sniping Attack!"I shouted.So Sniper turned invisible but Izuma could see it!Every hit was an explosion.We attacked 99 times and then Samarai did something like Storm Bringer only black and he was about to attack Sniper.".I'LL NEVER GIVE UP AS LONG AS I HAVE THE BLADERS SPIRIIIIITTTT!!!!!SPECIAL MOOOVVVEEE!!!NO WAY OUT!!!"I shouted.Sniper did the same thing only his was crimson red.Then instinct told me to go and punch Izuma.So I ran towards him getting ready to strike.He did the same and our fists met and at that exact moment our beys collided into each other.The explosion was like the Vietnam War in our hands."AHHHHHHHHHH!"We screamed as we hit.There was an AWESOME EXPLOSION!!I flew all the way in the air and knoked out myself.Izuma did the same.We landed in a Miceal Jackson split and slid in the jagged stadium.We both used all of our strength to see who won.Samarai AND Sniper were out and there was a bey and it was all black and there was a person standing over us I didn't have time to look but i knew hes was the TRUE leader of Equionox because i could just feel his all around evil because i fainted.
End of chapter.

Comment,subscribe,vote,rate,like, and all that other carp.
LOL nice chapter i little unusual but umm okay ^^
is my character accepted
thank you peeplels
Can't wait to see the next chapter! Go get 'em Nii!
Awesome!!!!!
that was one awesome chapter, GO Silent Samurai!
Name: Sengai Hatigo
Bey: Tail Lione 130 W4D
Appearance: Long brown hair that goes down and stops at the end of his neck, Green vest, white shirt, Black jeans, white shoes
Personality: Like Kyoya's but a bit more friendly. Rival of Samual (Its like the rivalry of Jinga and Kyoya)
Special move: Wild Tail Smash
Side: Good

For the Wild Tail Smash Lione goes under the bey to hit him in the air then he jumps over his opponent who is still in the air and his spin track and performance tip work together to form a tornado on the tip of the tip and Lione hits his opponent with the tornado.

W4D is like W2D but moves more like an attack type and has a tinny bit less stamina than W2D but still has enough to beat an attack type in a stamina battle.

Sengai's Tail Lione and Kyoya's Fang Leone in a team are unstoppable.
hay when is the next chapter
Sorry it's been such a long time!!Chapter 23:That son of a B****!!

I woke up to see a horrible sight.I threw up at the seen everybodey we had met in that desert was dead exept for Sora,Ginga, Izuma, and the original crew again.(If you don't know it's everybody before they met the girls and yes the girls are dead.)I woke everybody up. They did the same as me.I saw a note and it said,

"Samuel we've taken all you had just when you thought life was better.Libra evolved, you got a GF, you meet the best bladers in the world.We've taken most of them away.Get your team prepared.Actually iknow some.Let me list them off and see if i'm correct.Ethan,Sora,Ginga,Izuma,Kevin,Jeff, and you.Correct?I thought so.Well you need 1 more if you want to make it fair when we battle in that big tornament.'till the next time Sammy.You're hating cousin,
Sayomi."
We all had a moment of silence. "Great now my bey is gone fore the 3rd god damn time!!" I said. So everybody who had a bey built a grave for every single person who died in that Arena. "That son of a carp!!I said.I saw Ginga and his eyes were glowing." "We have to train. Samuel, can Sora and I join your group?" Ginga asked." "Of course.We have to rest first." With that we went out of the desert and it to the city and rented 3 hotel rooms and slept.We also called Jeff and he met us at the hotel and we explained what happened and went to bed.

Comment and Rate.Ya know the usual carp.
sweet chapter even though it was a little gory
Ohh myy glob!!i can't believe all the views i have!!Tnx to everyone who views my stories!!I just need to get all the info onthe beys and characters again and i'll be up and runnin with the nxt chapter!!I think i remember the good guys!
Samuel Hasame
Ethan Nightly
JP Nagota
Jeff
Sengai Hatigo
and a few others!!
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:01 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: Name: Sengai Hatigo
Bey: Tail Lione 130 W4D
Appearance: Long brown hair that goes down and stops at the end of his neck, Green vest, white shirt, Black jeans, white shoes
Personality: Like Kyoya's but a bit more friendly. Rival of Samual (Its like the rivalry of Jinga and Kyoya)
Special move: Wild Tail Smash
Side: Good

For the Wild Tail Smash Lione goes under the bey to hit him in the air then he jumps over his opponent who is still in the air and his spin track and performance tip work together to form a tornado on the tip of the tip and Lione hits his opponent with the tornado.

W4D is like W2D but moves more like an attack type and has a tinny bit less stamina than W2D but still has enough to beat an attack type in a stamina battle.

Sengai's Tail Lione and Kyoya's Fang Leone in a team are unstoppable.

Hold it right there, bub! Didn't he say in the topic's title that he's not accepting character requests?!
it's ok T.L I haven't been on in a while i need to read all my chapters if i wanna write anymore
keep writing. We need more high quality writers
oohhhh yaaaa Izuma is on the good guys side thanks for replying
guys i am so sorry for being this inactive next chapter is coming soon!!!
I re-did the most of the chapters so go read the story again if you havethe time if you want to understand and i need 2 Good and 3 more Bad characters