Sad and bad news everybody...

My parents don't even know what I'm watching but they're OK with me watching beyblade and pokemon.
Hasbro versions are better for this cases. Also, I'm imagining a face of a dad that saw variant lucifer, say no for it, and then see lucius
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hasbro versions are better for this cases. Also, I'm imagining a face of a dad that saw variant lucifer, say no for it, and then see lucius

I'd also highly recommend it. There's no mention of any possibly problematic things.

Satan: Satomb
Longinus: Luinor
Lucifer: Lucius

etc.
I just don't understand why a anime covering possessed spinning tops (fictional things here, there isn't any possessed bey or evil force in real life) have so much problems, I mean, of course the theme and some names but they're just spinning tops with wierd names. And what about humans slavering wild animals and make then fight for entertainment and earn money from the losers (happens in real life)? 100% ok, no problems here. Just names and themes don't make them inappropriate.

Srry if there's grammar/vocabulary errors and confusing format that i choose to say that
My parents were like that too once
This is making me grateful for my dad. He wouldn’t say “haha lol no beyblade for you” after seeing Lucifer or Hades. He’s seen an episode or two of Beyblade with me, and he knows there’s no terrible demonic stuff going on (and to be honest, probably wouldn’t care if there was 😂). Last night, I was asking him if I could get Glide Ragnaruk and Lucifer The End, and he was fine with it.

I recommend showing them some episodes of Beyblade so that they really know no demonic stuff is going on.
My parents are ok with me playing beyblade but not watching beyblade anime (I still do so) TeamRocketDJJ I feel VERY sorry for you. Why don't u try to convince your parents?
Commenting about CheetoBlader post/threat (idk the difference): More likely the first episodes, do not show ep from beyblade that are "questionable", like spriggan requiem first appearance, diabolos speaking with delta, evil Aiga etc...
My parents don't even really know what Naruto is about, so I sometimes watch it in the morning on the weekend.
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: My parents don't even really know what Naruto is about, so I sometimes watch it in the morning on the weekend.

u watch naruto?
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:07 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I thought I would get into Beyblade but my parents just realized they flagged the franchise as inappropriate and would not be available for me to watch and do. I wish I could but they found them all evil, including focus of worst monsters/beasts represents behind the top spinners toys being demonic...so they put it all to Red for Inappropriate Program. I need to figure out what to do since I been told not to do any of the Beyblade, and they leaving Digimon and Pokémon the only franchise appropriate for only me to watch and do, as they will both remain to Green for Approval/Appropriate Program...  Unhappy

After this entire Beyblade franchise was put to Yellow for Iffy/Moderate, unsure program after my parents finally looks at it and makes a decision if they should all be put to Green or Red.

My parents believe the way people and Beyblade battling each other using top spinners toys would be a crazy thing as she found out they all evil and demonic... 

Administrators/moderators, if you’re reading this, please don’t ban me because I won’t never leave this site. I need to stay on here because my friends and buddies will miss me if I ever announced on leaving here, but don’t worry I’ll always stay here! My parents told me don’t even think about looking up Beyblade, unless I have an idea to evade parents and sneak and watch and do Beyblade franchise series without getting caught by parents...  Unhappy

[Image: 985d0e81c9958077414e7ae85df609a0.png]

Dude I feel so bad for you Unhappy

(Jan. 10, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: My parents don't even really know what Naruto is about, so I sometimes watch it in the morning on the weekend.

u watch naruto?

A bit
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:07 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: I thought I would get into Beyblade but my parents just realized they flagged the franchise as inappropriate and would not be available for me to watch and do. I wish I could but they found them all evil, including focus of worst monsters/beasts represents behind the top spinners toys being demonic...so they put it all to Red for Inappropriate Program. I need to figure out what to do since I been told not to do any of the Beyblade, and they leaving Digimon and Pokémon the only franchise appropriate for only me to watch and do, as they will both remain to Green for Approval/Appropriate Program...  Unhappy

After this entire Beyblade franchise was put to Yellow for Iffy/Moderate, unsure program after my parents finally looks at it and makes a decision if they should all be put to Green or Red.

My parents believe the way people and Beyblade battling each other using top spinners toys would be a crazy thing as she found out they all evil and demonic... 

Administrators/moderators, if you’re reading this, please don’t ban me because I won’t never leave this site. I need to stay on here because my friends and buddies will miss me if I ever announced on leaving here, but don’t worry I’ll always stay here! My parents told me don’t even think about looking up Beyblade, unless I have an idea to evade parents and sneak and watch and do Beyblade franchise series without getting caught by parents...  Unhappy

Dude I feel so bad for you Unhappy

(Jan. 10, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: u watch naruto?

A bit

what ep? are u on shippuden
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Dude I feel so bad for you Unhappy

A bit

what ep? are u on shippuden

3 I just started watching Naruto
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:24 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what ep? are u on shippuden

3 I just started watching Naruto

by the way, the first 10 eps are kinda boring but after it, like the zabuza and chunin exam arc, it gets good

Dude that's really sad Unhappy

One tip, DO NOT explain resonance or that stuff. 

My parents don't really care but my mom tells me to mute the TV when the Turbo theme (local dub in Hindi) plays, it's just too horrible.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hasbro versions are better for this cases. Also, I'm imagining a face of a dad that saw variant lucifer, say no for it, and then see lucius

I have air knigh

(Jan. 10, 2021  6:32 PM)i'm batman Wrote:

Dude that's really sad Unhappy

One tip, DO NOT explain resonance or that stuff. 

My parents don't really care but my mom tells me to mute the TV when the Turbo theme (local dub in Hindi) plays, it's just too horrible.

u're indian
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My parents are ok with me playing beyblade but not watching beyblade anime (I still do so) TeamRocketDJJ  I feel VERY sorry for you. Why don't u try to convince your parents?

Huh?
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:26 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My parents are ok with me playing beyblade but not watching beyblade anime (I still do so) TeamRocketDJJ  I feel VERY sorry for you. Why don't u try to convince your parents?

Huh?

He is suggesting you try to talk to your parents about it and explain that it is just a harmless anime and not inherently sacrilegious or heretical. I would advise you not to have this conversation. You have already established that your parents are not amenable to listening or being receptive to the words you say. Count down the years until you can move out, patiently and quietly. And remember that just because they are your parents, it does not automatically mean they are good parents and that you should obey everything they say.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm sorry your parents are like that. I can see why a series with Lucifer, Hades, Longinus, Ragnarok, Hell, and other assorted fun names would cause them alarm. If it's any consolation, it probably isn't personal, your parents are probably just going through a difficult time and are projecting their personal problems onto other things about your life that they can control.

Well but in English there’s Luinor, roktavor, and with hell salamander it’s changed to heat salamander. The only thing I can really agree with is hades but that’s a Greek god nothing really Christian (that I know of)
Man sorry to hear this man thats to bad.
Hades can be known as the God of the Underworld or another name for Hell.
Yeah, all you can do is watch it in secret. Find a site to watch it and use incognito, then u should be good probably.

Also be very careful with sites some of them have inappropriate ads so I would recommend ad blocker if you can get one.

(Jan. 10, 2021  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is making me grateful for my dad. He wouldn’t say “haha lol no beyblade for you” after seeing Lucifer or Hades. He’s seen an episode or two of Beyblade with me, and he knows there’s no terrible demonic stuff going on (and to be honest, probably wouldn’t care if there was 😂). Last night, I was asking him if I could get Glide Ragnaruk and Lucifer The End, and he was fine with it.

I recommend showing them some episodes of Beyblade so that they really know no demonic stuff is going on.

I also got lucky, my Dad grew up with OG Beyblade actually.
I do think that people are outright assuming that the parents are just horrible people. Super religious people would easily get scared of toys using names like Lucifer, Satan, Ashura, etc. This tends to lead the parents to think that the show is just inherently bad especially with the portrayal of certain beys such as Satan being portrayed in a rather positive light. I’m sure the parents care and think that what they’re doing is to keep their child safe from um becoming a demon worshiper? They may be wrong, but that doesn’t mean that you can just hate on the parents.
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do think that people are outright assuming that the parents are just horrible people. Super religious people would easily get scared of toys using names like Lucifer, Satan, Ashura, etc. This tends to lead the parents to think that the show is just inherently bad especially with the portrayal of certain beys such as Satan being portrayed in a rather positive light. I’m sure the parents care and think that what they’re doing is to keep their child safe from um becoming a demon worshiper? They may be wrong, but that doesn’t mean that you can just hate on the parents (I’m sure they aren’t nearly as bad as mine once were).

Well yeah, some people like Crab are going a bit to far. Based on this alone you can't assume if they're genuinely bad people or not. They might be pretty strict, but that's about it. The parents themselves have no context, and I mean if I all knew about Beyblade is that they have some demonic looking spirits and names like Lucifer I would ban it too.

If you search up Beyblade "spirits" this is one of the first things that pop up obviously very demon like, made worse by the fact that its called Satan. If all I knew was this alone obviously my view of what Beyblade actually is would be shifted.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do think that people are outright assuming that the parents are just horrible people. Super religious people would easily get scared of toys using names like Lucifer, Satan, Ashura, etc. This tends to lead the parents to think that the show is just inherently bad especially with the portrayal of certain beys such as Satan being portrayed in a rather positive light. I’m sure the parents care and think that what they’re doing is to keep their child safe from um becoming a demon worshiper? They may be wrong, but that doesn’t mean that you can just hate on the parents (I’m sure they aren’t nearly as bad as mine once were).
If you search up Beyblade "spirits" this is one of the first things that pop up obviously very demon like, made worse by the fact that its called Satan. If all I knew was this alone obviously my view of what Beyblade actually is would be shifted.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That literally looks like Zorc Necrophades