[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-121 beyblade ultimate dx set (GBP22.99 NOW!!!)

RE-STOCK

BB-121 beyblade ultimate dx set, the up-dated price is GBP22.99/SET (FREE SHIPPING), so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!

Remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeN121.jpg]

May consider buying this once I get my birthday money, cheapest price I've saw yet Grin
Quite a good price! Once December rolls around, I may convince my parents into buying me one as an early Christmas present. Stupid
Wow! That is very cheap! Gotta save up.
So getting this for Christmas. I still have $45 GBP Christmas spending money left Joyful_2
PM Sent (in addition to the PM I sent you yesterday Smile)

Amazed at how quick you got it this time, Dimsum Grin
How many do you have left in stock?
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:54 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: So getting this for Christmas. I still have $45 GBP Christmas spending money left Joyful_2
That's confusing. You have $45 GBP, and yet they're two different currencies... Chocked_2. Anyway, nice price.
IfritDulux : thanks! but please checking my post, because i will stop it if all stock clear, thanks!

Kaiba Hiwatari : if you want to get it before christmas, then i think you are better to buy it right now, because i am living in ASIA, then the shipment will take longer on the peak christmas season, thanks!

Rendezvous : thanks! i am waiting for your PM, thanks!

qwertxj3 : thanks! the price is GBP39.99 included shipping fee only, NOT for GBP45.

th!nk : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!

blitzydaunicorn : maybe you tell me how many do you want? because i can't tell you how many i got it, you can see the price is really good! if i tell you i got 100 boxes, maybe few days will be clear, so i think if you are interesting for it, just buy it right now, thanks!

Magical Ape : thanks! Joyful_3

how long is shipping?
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:25 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: how long is shipping?
Depends on your location.

(Nov. 20, 2011  5:15 PM)Magical Ape Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:54 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: So getting this for Christmas. I still have $45 GBP Christmas spending money left Joyful_2
That's confusing. You have $45 GBP, and yet they're two different currencies... Chocked_2. Anyway, nice price.

Oh, sorry, i meant 45GBP.

@ Dimsum2U Yes, I still have 45GBP, so i can buy this set for 40GBP and still have 5GBP left. Thank you for your reply!
EDIT: How much time will it take to ship to New Zealand?
Payment & PM Sent~
NearLawliet1228 : you must tell me where are you living, then i can tell you how long of shipment, thanks!

Magical Ape : thanks! you are right!

qwertxj3 : it is a high season of the christmas period, so the shipment time usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to your country, but i think it will arrive on or before christmas, so if you want it, just to buy it right now, if not, then i am afraid it can't arrive on time, thanks!

BlackOutCannon : item will send to you on tomorrow early morning, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!
RE-STOCK 10 PCS TODAY, AND THE UP-DATED PRICE IS GBP27.99/SET INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE !!!!
10 pcs has soldout , thank you very much! and please keep waiting for the other lots, and i will try my best to get the best price for wbo, thanks!
RE-STOCK agaiin, and the updated price is GBP26.99/set included shipping fee, come to take order NOW!!!
Wait, errr... How do we buy with a discount??
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:40 PM)Poseidon Wrote: That price is the discount, the EBay price is more expensive.

yes! thanks for your help!
I'd like this but just a bit over priced.
Still, it is among the best prices on the market.
That is an amazing price! I might need a second! hmmmm
i would buy that if i had enough money. i might get it eventually cuz the cheapest on ebay i could find was 45USD
(May. 07, 2012  4:17 PM)ampharos115 Wrote: i would buy that if i had enough money. i might get it eventually cuz the cheapest on ebay i could find was 45USD

thanks! and i am waiting for your good news, thanks!