Round 5 GFX Battle: blah Vs RAW

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 17th of August*
Entry 2 is much better. Entry 1 is very LQ.
I vote for entry 2
Entry 2
Do I have to say more? Funny how both used the same Edward render.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:01 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I vote for entry 2

Elaborate why.
I vote for entry 2 as it is more eye catching and the mix of colours in the background were a good choice and makes it look better compared to entry 1.
I vote for entry 2. Entry 1 has bad cutting on the renders, and is too plain. Entry 1 has more effort put into it, and just is more pleasing to the eye.
I vote for entry 2 it's more clear.
my vote goes to entry two as both have used same render but the 2nd creation still looks awesome than the 1st
i go for the entry 2 it has more clear cuts,good effects and better then the entry 1
Entry two.
Entry one isn't bad, but it looks awkward.
Entry two...1 has LQ and no effects at all...
Entry 2 for sure, Entry 1 has low quality, the images are badly placed, and the whole signature doesn't flow well at all.

Entry 2, you could try to lower the white color (the speed lines, I assume? Not sure what it's supposed to be.) on Ed's arms and accentuate the red and dark colors of his metal arm to make it glow more, but it's just a suggestion.
Entry 2 Entry 1 has bad cutting, and low quality
entry 2 it is great quality and picture.
entry 2 It has better quality and entry 1 has the very old cartoon kind of look.
I vote entry 2 because it's clean and neat
E2 is much better for its better rendering and general quality throughout, but the wavy text is really ugly!
I can live with the colors of the text, but just barely..
i vote for 2. it looks more clean and neat and 1 seems kinda bleak while 2 has bright colors and backround
entry two because it has much better details
Entry 2 is the obvious choice in the situation.
Both used the same base, though Entry 1 also used another picture too, which is rather annoying to me considering the styling of the Edward and Elric pictures the artist used is completely different, not to mention wrong to be used together. Entry 2 even used nice effects to boost the quality and appeal of his, which further shows why his is the better option.
Entry 2, Entry 1 has LQ and bad rendering
Entry 2 same reasons as everyone else.
Score check!

Entry 1: 0
Entry 2: 22