Rock as an attack wheel (post your Rock results here, we don't need 8 new threads)

60% is good. Seems realistic to me. But now you see why C145 should not be considered top-tier any longer. It was 60. The one with C145 was 70, and WB was 80. He probably edited because I pointed out that Rock is not good against RS and RSF, so he put that he did not have those two.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote: No Nojo, I too think 80% against CS is ridiculous. Then again

CH120 w/ R2F = Gift of God ^^

Could you give me a link to where it says top-tier?

Did you edit it?

if you don´t know that CS it´s top tier seach.. GOD how you don´t knw something like that... stop posting with that questions.. search..
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 60% is good. Seems realistic to me. But now you see why C145 should not be considered top-tier any longer. It was 60. The one with C145 was 70, and WB was 80.

Then again, C145 is useful against low attackers/destabalizers... this is at a 120 height, rendering C145 virtually useless.
I know. C145 is kind of a one-trick pony.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 60% is good. Seems realistic to me. But now you see why C145 should not be considered top-tier any longer. It was 60. The one with C145 was 70, and WB was 80. He probably edited because I pointed out that Rock is not good against RS and RSF, so he put that he did not have those two.

no i didn´t!!! god i edit it when i saw some mistakes.. that was a long post.. obvius that i have lyrics mistakes.. get back on topic..
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Could you give me a link to where it says top-tier?
Seriously?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

EDIT: Anyway, just use Mc Frown's thread. He probably won't mind.
Why make US search. Unless YOU can provide proof, do not claim impeccable, inconceivable things.

And yes C145 is only useful against low attackers. Erm, its hard to beleive that a little while ago both C145 and WB were the best choices for defence, and are now as bad as defence as storm was to attack Wink

o_0 Just saw Diamonds post...

Am I missing something? When did CS change fro POTENTIAL top tier?
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:43 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Could you give me a link to where it says top-tier?
Seriously?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

I JUST saw that lol hence my edit... still, I think 60% is too low to be considered to have "potential"...
i edited to put that video and Mc Frown tests.. also to put that i don´t have RS.. so now you have it.. happy?
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Why make US search. Unless YOU can provide proof, do not claim impeccable, inconceivable things.

And yes C145 is only useful against low attackers. Erm, its hard to beleive that a little while ago both C145 and WB were the best choices for defence, and are now as bad as defence as storm was to attack Wink

C145 is good when used in the right circumstances... storm is bad even if you do use it in the right circumstances. Anyways back on topic. Blader Richie would you like me to test this combo out?
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:46 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Why make US search. Unless YOU can provide proof, do not claim impeccable, inconceivable things.

C145 is good when used in the right circumstances... storm is bad even if you do use it in the right circumstances. Anyways back on topic. Blader Richie would you like me to test this combo out?

yes of corse! why not..that´s exactly the point me and Mc Frown did it.. so you can make your tests too of corse...
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:42 AM)Blader Richie Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 60% is good. Seems realistic to me. But now you see why C145 should not be considered top-tier any longer. It was 60. The one with C145 was 70, and WB was 80. He probably edited because I pointed out that Rock is not good against RS and RSF, so he put that he did not have those two.

no i didn´t!!! god i edit it when i saw some mistakes.. that was a long post.. obvius that i have lyrics mistakes.. get back on topic..

I did not say you edited your results, I said you edited the post. Please do not snap at me, I've been on your side for the past 2 days, even going so far as to argue with McFrown...
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Am I missing something? When did CS change fro POTENTIAL top tier?
21st of December.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:48 AM)Blader Richie Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:46 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

yes of corse! why not..that´s exactly the point me and Mc Frown did it.. so you can make your tests too of corse...

Okay I will test this tommorow.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:42 AM)Blader Richie Wrote:

I did not say you edited your results, I said you edited the post. Please do not snap at me, I've been on your side for the past 2 days, even going so far as to argue with McFrown...

that post was for littleshipz sorry
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I did not say you edited your results, I said you edited the post. Please do not snap at me, I've been on your side for the past 2 days, even going so far as to argue with McFrown...

McFrown isn't God... Just saying. Sure he has more experience than a lot of us but that doesn't make him any better. I'm not meaning to put any words into his mouth but I'm sure he recognizes everyone's right to express their own opinion. Anyways, occasional constructive arguements are beneficial for the development of the metagame. Sorry off topic. BTW Richie did you use a TT mold or Hasbro mold of Rock because Hasbro's mold has less recoil.
I just don't like arguing with people. I'd rather just explain something, then go take a nap.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:02 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I did not say you edited your results, I said you edited the post. Please do not snap at me, I've been on your side for the past 2 days, even going so far as to argue with McFrown...

McFrown isn't God... Just saying. Sure he has more experience than a lot of us but that doesn't make him any better. I'm not meaning to put any words into his mouth but I'm sure he recognizes everyone's right to express their own opinion. Anyways, occasional constructive arguements are beneficial for the development of the metagame. Sorry off topic. BTW Richie did you use a TT mold or Hasbro mold of Rock because Hasbro's mold has less recoil.

Hasbroo.. all parts Hasbro Smile
Speaking of Hasbro. Rock does well as an attack wheel in LF. I think that it would do decent against anything that is not RS and RSF. It'll take a lot of testing to say top-tier though.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:49 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Am I missing something? When did CS change fro POTENTIAL top tier?
21st of December.

Wow, i'm behind in the meta-game by 4 days?! good to know, thanks diamond, as impractical as always ^^

Anybody would liek me to try tests with Leone or Counter, Pm me ^^
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:16 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Wow, i'm behind in the meta-game by 4 days?! good to know, thanks diamond, as impractical as always ^^

I'm impractical? Hah

Anyway, both Leone and Counter have been tested already.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:23 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:16 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Wow, i'm behind in the meta-game by 4 days?! good to know, thanks diamond, as impractical as always ^^

I'm impractical? Hah

Anyway, both Leone and Counter have been tested already.

yes.. i saw that tests before.. Rock Leone is better Smile
Leone and Rock get about the same results, but Leone displays a weird form of upper attack, in which the bey is hauled straight up, not up and away. In this aspect, Leone is a better choice. The landing of the opponent, while not a dominating force, does a significant amount of damage that Rock cannot reproduce.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:31 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Leone and Rock get about the same results, but Leone displays a weird form of upper attack, in which the bey is hauled straight up, not up and away. In this aspect, Leone is a better choice. The landing of the opponent, while not a dominating force, does a significant amount of damage that Rock cannot reproduce.

i don´t know.. i think rock has better smash.. but counter sucks compared to this two!