Rock as an attack wheel (post your Rock results here, we don't need 8 new threads)

Attack stadiums do wonderful things. Who did you buy it from?
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have no idea how it turned from green into blue on the video, lol.

You summoned the Bit beast. That's why
Why Leone clear wheel? Would results change with Bull or Aquario?
Not with attack customs, it really doesn't matter.
For attack I generally just leave it with the default clear wheel.
Though I'd assume either Bull or Gemios would be better, but by an extremely insignificant margin.
Sure but give more data McFrown but ya im with you on this try 50 60 or 70% then post or send me a message.

Rockaquario8557Speechless
Of subject but i use rock and stormaquario

Rockaquario8557Grin
Wow that video gives go intel nice job!Eee

Rockaquario8557Eee
Ya pretty muchChocked_2
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:42 PM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:38 PM)Diamond Wrote: If you are changing the type of the Beyblade, you are changing the whole point of the combo. :\

hmm alot of times people need to remember you may make a great combo if you change its type

also its say to keep open minded in forums

just think like this

a heavy low reciol bal between atk/def tht can knock out stamina beys while out spinning def and atk

its mere physics rubber + wide = super friction and BAD stamina Tired

EDIT:srry mcfrown for trashing the thread
Post your results and I'll add them to the OP (for any Rock attack combo).

EDIT: Honestly, how is MF Rock Bull T125RF any different from this?
Rock Bull H145 rf as an attack combo , how good ? Dont have an attack stadium Unhappy
Rock Pegasas is decent. improved stamina and defense and thanks to the rubber flat performance tip, attack doesnt go down alot. i have yet however, do decide what spin track to use. i dont know if a lower or higher spin track would be better.

so far, it makes a decent balance type bey. maybe it would be better to do a Rock Aquario with the RF performance tip? i will get back to you guys on that one
I tried MF Rock bull CH120RF vs MF libra C145WB and it did awful. I did sliding shoot too. Wondering what I did wrong.
After the finding of hidden potential of Rock by McFrown , I decided to find a decent Balance combo with Rock , knowing that my results aren't valid , I also want you guys to participate if you own legal stadiums.Anyways lets get on to the dirty work , he,he :

Note : It is important that the CW is from Hasbro , and that the RF must be significantly worn out.

First set of testing , RF must be significantly worn out , stadium Super Vortex :
Defense mode 10 battles against Stamina and Attack

Against Lightning LDrago CH120RF :

Battle 1 : Tie

Battle 2 : Rock Cancer wins by outspin

Battle 3 : Lightning LDrago by K.O ( If there is a K.O , it is if the one of the opposing beyblades are hit on the wall , as I do understand the Stadium's issue )

Battle 4 : Rock Cancer by K.O

Battle 5 : Lightning LDrago by K.O

Battle 6 : Rock Cancer by K.O

Battle 7 : Rock Cancer by outspin

Battle 8 : Rock Cancer by outspin ( or either that an extra " death hit " from LL Drago made an extra spin , who knows ? )

Battle 9 :LLDrago by K.O

Battle 10 : Tie

50 % of winning percentage , being Average.

Against Flame Bull 145SD

Battle 1 : Flame Bull by outspin

Battle 2 : Rock Cancer by K.O

Battle 3 : Flame Bull 145SD by outspin

Battle 4 : Rock Cancer by K.O

Battle 5 : Tie

Battle 6 : Flame Bull by outspin

Battle 7 : Rock Cancer

Battle 8 : Rock Cancer by K.O

Battle 9 : Flame Bull by outspin

Battle 10 :Rock Cancer by K.O
55 % APPROXIMATELY
I know these are invalid , thats why I want others to test it.And another note , if you own metal faces then use one on my combo , as I wanted to , but do not own any , unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And also , must be Hasbro Cancer , and RF must be SIGNIFICANTLY worn out.
I just did some testing and realized that my RF was pretty worn :l Will redo...
Anyways if you want to know what I got were 11-9, in favor of Rock CH120RF. I did some playing around after with 145 height and noticed more impressive hits. Again could probably be because of my RF.
I use worn RF's , supposedly for Balance combos , mainly when worn significantly , can attain performances in " center-field " and " outer-field ".And slightly worn RF's for Attack combos.I use Rock Leone CH120RF ( Slightly worn ) as my stable , primary attack blade.Thanks McFrown !
Even though I have the PTW this bey is constantly bashing top tier defence combos against the walls. I use libra as the wheel.
the rock leone is a bit like my custom storm aries ed145wb which can go pretty fast with a defense tip which is strange i never lose with it but is a good attack/defense/balance type! basically it rocks!
Use it in a TT attack stadium and you will see it's horrible.
TT isn't that the fake beyblade make?
and when i say custom i customzed the parts with a file bunsen burner and laser pointer and mirror!
tarka tomy is not fake tt hongi is fake
thats what i meant its just they are both a TT
Getting off-topic guys. Anyways, has anyone tried out MF Rock Bull_____Very worn RF/RS? If the blade is pulled hard enough, it will be an effective attack type, but when pulled at 90%, it will be a good defense type. I really like "very worn RF's" Tongue_out

Oh and as for results, this was informal messing about but it was doing pretty well in sonokong attack against MF Earth Bull GB145WB...
Hmm, im using a pretty wron RF, you can only see a little dot now :l But i still manage to get consistent KOs with Pegasis/LLDrago, same can't be said with Rock (its probably just me)
I can totally see this, I got some SERIOUS recoil vs my Earth Bull C145WB. I think I was using Rock Leon 105RF. I picked 105 'cause It would make better contact with the opposing wheel then say 100. Also, while Rock brought some serious hurt the recoil seemed pretty negligible on rocks end. I think if I used a MF it would be even less. This seems totally valid!
Man whenever I used a really worn RF, its like a limited bag of tricks.
Anything can come out of it.