Rock as an attack wheel (post your Rock results here, we don't need 8 new threads)

(Oct. 24, 2010  11:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Man whenever I used a really worn RF, its like a limited bag of tricks.
Anything can come out of it.
It is super weird, for example during that test rock was FLYING! But the second I switched my RF to Lightning L Drago It just sat there, I even used the same launch and everything...
i have some tests here:

I Used:
Rock Pegasis 100RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF
10 Matches
MFB Attack Stadium
Both launched with light launchers

Rock Pegasis 100RF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
Final Result: 8 - 2
Rock Pegasis:80% win rate(8 wins)
Storm Pegasis:20% win rate(2 wins)

i think this prove that Rock is better than Storm... and for that reason making Rock a good attack wheel.

i didn´t have much time to make tests but i will put more tests soon.
LOL, forget what I said about Dark being better than Vulcan, rock has more smash attack than Vulcan pplz ^^

But yeah, this is the point ive been trying to prove... thanks mcfrown
i will post more relevant tests against attack types.. and i think we already know that it beats top-tier stamina..

i would like to see how it goes againsT Earth Bull C145CS or RS can someone make this test?
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:55 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: *Test Results*
This is great and all, but it doesn't really prove a lot. For testing attack types, pit it against a Top-Tier defense type and see how it fares. This will tell us how it will perform compared to other attack wheels.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:00 AM)littlechipz Wrote: LOL, forget what I said about Dark being better than Vulcan, rock has more smash attack than Vulcan pplz ^^

But yeah, this is the point ive been trying to prove... thanks mcfrown

here you say the opposite...
I am pretty sure Vulcan has more smash. Speechless
Rock has potential to be good. It will probably own using MF. It also has use on CH120F/HF. This combo is not as useful as with RF, but it gets outspun less often. Informal, as I didn't take notes, but it did well against Earth Libra C145WB.
MF Rock___CH120RF is simply great...

Everyone knows that Rcok hs beatiful smash but:

also MF Rock___Ch120RF has better stamina compared to Lightning LDrago 100HF l drago gets outspin easily.. not because of RF but because of Rock who has more stamina!

this is completily true! try it!
Because RF causes less stamina, so it is the one taking energy from LLdrago, not the other way around.
i think it´s because of Rock really...

Rock has stamina too...
It's shape gives it stamina. RF gives it the speed to use it against LLDrago, since energy transefer only works if you have less spin.
yesthanks..i think it´s because of both.. the flywheel effect goes very well on Rock too... he has is weight(31.4g) based on the outside
Yup! It truly shines in LF, where the tornado ridge increased speed, but Rock is too heavy to be simply pushed off. Which is what I am testing for the next 2 days.
Hey guys!

First of all i want to say to modeators that i know that we already have a thread similar(Rock as an Attack Wheel) but...i have more tests to show and i don´t know if Mc Frown will want to post my tests.. so please don´t close this!

On the past few days i´ve been having a discussion with some members about Rock Wheel as an Attack Wheel!

I only think that because i saw videos.. i tried it... and of corse.. i saw MC Frown Thead!!!

Finnaly i did some tests to show bladers that Rock CH120RF
is pretty good:

What I Used:
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher
All Hasbro Parts
Sliding Shoot with Rock
RF a bit worned down

Procedure:
Defense Combos launched at 80% power
Rock Leone always shot in second place

Results vs Defense:

VS MF EARTH BULL GB154WB
8-2
Rock Leone: 80%
All Wins By KO

Earth Bull: 20%
All Wins By KO

VS EARTH BULL C145WB
8-2
Rock Leone: 80%
All Wins By KO

Earth Bull: 20%
1 OS and 1 KO

Note: Ok I know what you will say right know...wb it´s no top-tier.. etc..
well.. the thing is:

not every combos can beat Eath Bull GB145WB with this win rate(maybe only top tiers)! remember WB was top tier for some reason..i was remembering now WB good results against Ray Unicorno 100RF and better results than this .. vs MF Pegasis 145RF just search! still i have 2 more:

VS Earth Bull GB145CS
6-4
Rock Leone: 60%
All Wins By KO

Earth Bull: 40%
3 KO´s 1 OS

VS Earth Bull C145CS
7-3
Rock Leone: 70%
All wins by KO

Earth Bull: 30%
All wins By KO

Now with this tests you can say much! CS it´s top-tier and Rock Leone won!

i have to admit that i was..... estupefact! with the wons of Rock Leone.. Rock have indeed grat smash attack.. i saw this defense combos fly!!

However:
All KO´s hapenned because of Rock Recoil (the only problem of this Smash Wheel!!)
still i don´t think that´s a big problem when i´m looking at the results...

Note: I THINK that this results aren´t better with 100.. 100 is not that good on this combo because of the shape of Rock Wheel.. too lower tracks don´t help.. 120 HEIGHT it´s the best for this combo!

However feel free to post tests with 100 track.. we never know.. i hope you suppot this tests with more tests against defense types!

oh and sorry but i don´t have RS and RSF

Now Against Stamina:

VS Burn Bull 100WD
9-1
Rock Leone:90%
all wins by KO

Burn Bull: 10%
OS victory

I think this is obvious... Attack outlast any top tier stamina..

NOW AGAINST ATTACK!

VS Lightning L Drago CH120RF
7-3
Rock Leone: 70%
All Wins By KO

L.L Drago: 30%
All Wins By Ko

Ok.. this was the point of my tests and the reason why i like so much this combo!

at this time there´s no defense top-tier that can beat L.L DRAGO..

so my though was that i can only beat attack with attack!

this Rock Leone goes very well against defense.. but he goes very well against one of the bests from attack too!

don´t ask me why but after i did some search i really though that this attack combo: ROCK LEONE CH120RF can beat attack combos.. i just tested it and he won! i don´t have a theory for this impressive results yet..

but i hope somebody can support this tests.. this tests are real and Rock Leone CH120RF it´s good too!

Mc Frown tests:

Equipment:
MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro Grip + Beylauncher
All Hasbro Parts (Sans Earth and WD)
Earth Mold 2
Rock is 6 cylinder mold
Banking with Rock
RF is pretty new

Procedure:
Defense types launched at ~80% power
Rock Leone always shot second

Results vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
9-1
Rock Leone: 9 KO's
Earth Bull: 1 KO

Results vs. Flame Bull 145WD
9-1
Rock Leone: 9 KO's
Flame Bull: 1 OS

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxllWBQsuAk
CS is SOON to be top tier Uncertain
Hmmm... this def didn't need a new thread. You could've just posted results in McFrowns thread. Why wouldnt he want you to post there unless u were doing something wrong?

It seems to me that these tests are somewhat inaccurate... 80% win rate against CS? Anyone else think it is inaccurate or is it just me?
Nice tests. But while this is a good combo, it would be good to note in the OP that the combo doesn't do well against RS and RSF. Too much friction for clean KO's.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:28 AM)littlechipz Wrote: CS is SOON to be top tier Uncertain

IT IS TOP TIER.. That´s what matters.. also i don´t think attack vs defence show much..

i like attack vs attack
No Nojo, I too think 80% against CS is ridiculous. Then again

CH120 w/ R2F = Gift of God ^^

Could you give me a link to where it says top-tier?

Did you edit it?
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:32 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmmm... this def didn't need a new thread. You could've just posted results in McFrowns thread. Why wouldnt he want you to post there unless u were doing something wrong?

It seems to me that these tests are somewhat inaccurate... 80% win rate against CS? Anyone else think it is inaccurate or is it just me?

it´s not 80% it´s 60%
if you have REAL tests to support this good... if post but don´t say something that is a lie..
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:33 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Nice tests. But while this is a good combo, it would be good to note in the OP that the combo doesn't do well against RS and RSF. Too much friction for clean KO's.

as i said before this combo it´s very good on attack vs attack...
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:36 AM)Blader Richie Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:32 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmmm... this def didn't need a new thread. You could've just posted results in McFrowns thread. Why wouldnt he want you to post there unless u were doing something wrong?

it´s not 80% it´s 60%

My Bad, then how could it be top tier? Here lemme break it down for you.

1. If it is 60% against a top tier, then how can this be a good combo? Would one not use a combo with MUCH higher win rates such as Vulcan or LL Drago? I do not understand how you think it is a good combo. Plus, in competitive situations, RSF and RS will be dominant, therefore reducing the win rate dramatically.

EDIT: CS is top tier... nvm what I just said about it not being top tier... still my point applies.
(This post was last modified: Today 05:32 PM by Blader Richie.)

Did you edit it? I remember seeing 80%?