Pre-HWS Leone Testing

After seeing how popular the Leone Wheel (Pre-HWS) is among the Italian WBO community, I decided to try out some combos using it.
I've messed around with Leone/MF Leone CH120RF for the past few hours, and I have to say that the Leone Wheel has pretty strong Smash Attack.

Leone CH120RF/ MF Leone CH120RF Testing (Click to View)

MF Leone 90RF Testing (Click to View)

Other Member's Test Results (Click to View)

It would be great to see other peoples' test results using this combo. Joyful_2
Megablader2 as you can see i was right on this combo..
In italy leone's combo get always good results on out tournament..
i rember there was testing done on leone for an attack wheel done awhile back but it suffered from to much recoil to be competive,although your testing shows it is quite reilable Confused i wounder if it was ever tried with CH120 or not this could be the diffrence maker...

From playing around with counter earlyer today it shows less recoil,i wounder how it will preform using this combo but with counter intsed hmmm
Awesome testing Climax, you truly are an amazing member. As for the combo I'm actually very surprised, not because I put down the combo but I've never even come across using Leone as an attack wheel, and as for CH120 it truly is like the gift that keeps on giving Grin
I have also been using this combo for a while, just with R2F and it seems to hit with much greater force. Basically, CH120= screw all who thought this whell and many others werent good enough to be competitive or top tier.
With love from italy.
For people Who said my combo suck and for people Who didn t understand why italian people wanted to ban RF and moved some critics to us

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl_blz_on=x...wtNy0SwSY8
Smile
I do not know if you really gave us the right URL, however there are too many consequences with the ban of Rubber Flat ...
You know, I'm starting to understand Italy's reason for wanting to ban this. RF is pretty broken lol. Oddly enough, as I know from experience, R2F IS actually just as good if not better than RF when it is worn down after extensive use. It takes quite a while to wear down but when it happens, the original speed of R2F is still there unlike RF and it has MUCH better stamina. Try CH120R2F with this combo. You will see what I mean.
The video name is libra owned by a RF.
And yeah i know there will be problems with the ban of RF.
And here in italy we Are thinking to balance the game in this way:
every match is composed by 3 round.so we Are thinking to' use 3 different stadium for each round :attack super attack and balance.
It would be better if we could Use attack balance and stamina but stamina is banned from WBO tournament.
In this way only the best combo will win and rf will lost parf of is advantage.
I think this is a bit off topic,sorry.
In the last post i was showing how leone is a top tier part.a lot of people moved me critics when i said this a few days ago in competitive mf combo.
Please if you talk without testing and only because WBO says leone has too much recoil than shut up people!(for people Who moved me critics)
EDIT: Sorry I was nervous..
If Rubber Flat were to be banned good luck beeting any good stamina bey (that's heavy)
(MF?) Virgo DF145WD would be too good.

HF/WF just don't cut it.

EDIT: That Libra... has WD
I know it's still a defense bottom but... WD at ~80% is superior.
CS and R2F Are inferior to RF but also good to beet a good stamina\defence combo..
EDIT :anyway this is off topic
I think if you ban RF R2F would go along with it.
I did forget about CS though.
R2F is a lot inferior respect RF..
Have you got galaxy pegasis?i have one and I have also a storm pegasis..i can tell you for sure that rf is superior to R2F
with R2F the game would be more balanced..
I have also a ray unicorno and i can tell you CS is superior to r2f but inferior to RF.
R2F<CS<RF
We Are still off topic
If you wear R2F enough they're about the same.
R2F is even faster.
They're virtually the same bottom, one spins a little longer and one moves a little faster.
Have you got an R2F?
If you had it,you would understand...
The game would really more balanced with R2F.
Anyway the commitee decided to not ban RF.
So here italy to balance the game we Are using a different stadium for each match..
Balance attack and super attack...Even if stamina balance and attack would be better but WBO banned the stamina stadium.
I think the commitee will not have problem for this decision..
End of off topic..
WBO banned stamina but not super attack...
Super attack makes only casual winner so:
attack--> attack bottom favorited
balance--> defence bottom favorited
super attack--> randoom result
it is balanced.
(Jul. 12, 2010  7:27 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Have you got an R2F?
If you had it,you would understand...
The game would really more balanced with R2F.
Anyway the commitee decided to not ban RF.
So here italy to balance the game we Are using a different stadium for each match..
Balance attack and super attack...Even if stamina balance and attack would be better but WBO banned the stamina stadium.
I think the commitee will not have problem for this decision..
End of off topic..

Uhm, yes, I think we would. I read proposals for it in the Italian thread, but it defies Beyblade logic completely. You would not play two halves of football, chess, tennis, whatever, in two different terrains after a break.

Sorry Climax for the thread hijack, haha. Cool results, will have to get some testing on this.
In the video posted, they used H145.

H145 is like a more balance type track with attack and defense.

I think with Ch120 combo, the blade is more versatile.

I am going to try MF Pegasis H145/Ch120 RF
Beyblade is not a sport it is an hobby.
In football players excange the position of the stadium after the half time.
This is to give all players the same possibility.
And yes,sorry climax for this off topic
HERE IN ITALY WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A SOLUTION,BUT IF YOU ONLY CONTINUE TO DECLINE OUR IDEAS THERE WILL BE NO SOLUTION
Just help us,I remember you we Are all part of a big comunity and it would be fine if you try to understand our problems and if you try to help us.
but it seems The only thing you Are able to' do is to decline our ideas and trying to impose your rules..
And sorry again climax this is my last post in your thread.
OFF TOPIC: I gotta go with Gianmarco93 here guys it seems that people seem to think that because you are from another country and the majority of people here are from Canada/U.S. that we are in some way superior and that we get 80% of the say and they get 20%, we are all one community and should treat each other with respect and if someone has an idea respect it and if you think it is wrong don't say, no you can't do that. Give them constructive criticism and state facts rather than opinions. Lastly I would like to say when solving an argument think of WHAT is right not WHO is right.

ON TOPIC: I was doing some tests with MF LLDrago H145RF and honestly it looks very promising, I don't see much of the recoil because of RF and MF and LLDrago provides amazing smash attack while H145 provides good upper attack, if you wouldn't mind could you maybe do some tests with H145 replacing CH120, I don't mean to be lazy but I do not have the parts myself atm. Just a suggestion though.
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:04 AM)Marco Wrote: ON TOPIC: I was doing some tests with MF LLDrago H145RF and honestly it looks very promising, I don't see much of the recoil because of RF and MF and LLDrago provides amazing smash attack while H145 provides good upper attack, if you wouldn't mind could you maybe do some tests with H145 replacing CH120, I don't mean to be lazy but I do not have the parts myself atm. Just a suggestion though.

Wait... I'm confused. You were doing tests, and yet you don't have the parts?

EDIT: Also, H145's shape is not conducive to Upper Attack.
No you misunderstood. Tongue_out I did tests with LLDrago H145RF, although I haven't posted them. I said I didn't have the parts to test Leone H145RF due to the fact that I dont have a Leone wheel.
My mistake. The sentence structure was very confusing.