Pre-HWS Leone Testing

F=(mV^2)/r?

Increased mass on the outside will increase the force, and the higher the radius, the lower the force. However, as radius is increased, if the period of rotation stays constant velocity will increase.
I'm quite sure outward focused weight is better for smash attack then inward focused weight.
I will do some tests today (Utilising Plastics).

Done, posting soon.

EDIT: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Attackin...-something

Captain Squirrel you owe me a war lion!
I borrowed my cousin's Leon wheel and ch120 track and used by well.. slightly worn RF to this combo it worked well but it had trouble beating Earth Bull WD145WD in the standard stadium the match ended when leone won 5 and Earth bull won 5 and the extra round was won by Leone.
Leone worked much better in the attack stadium though
from my point of view RF has a disadvantage in the Balance floor of the standard stadium because
1.RF is nearly uncontrollable with a good launch from a beylauncher
2. its really hard to do a sliding shoot without letting the bey go out
considering the above to points the players normally launch the beyblade with much lower power to try and keep the bey inside the stadium which makes the RF perform somewhat like R2F so without banning the RF or using three different stadiums using a standard stadium would be a better choice (from my point of view)

Sorry for going off topic for a while there climax but i guess i made my point
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:32 AM)silver knight Wrote: 1.RF is nearly uncontrollable with a good launch from a beylauncher
considering the above to points the players normally launch the beyblade with much lower power to try and keep the bey inside the stadium which makes the RF perform somewhat like R2F so without banning the RF or using three different stadiums using a standard stadium would be a better choice (from my point of view)
Most, if not all of these problems are solved with the Tornado Ridge of the Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:39 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:32 AM)silver knight Wrote: 1.RF is nearly uncontrollable with a good launch from a beylauncher
Most, if not all of these problems are solved with the Tornado Ridge of the Attack Stadium.
thats exactly my point the tornado ridge of the attack stadium favours attack types specially the RF bottom too much and because the Italian community said that they'll use 3 different stadiums using a standard stadium instead is a good idea but still i like the attack stadium
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:44 AM)silver knight Wrote: thats exactly my point the tornado ridge of the attack stadium favours attack types specially the RF bottom too much and because the Italian community said that they'll use 3 different stadiums using a standard stadium instead is a good idea but still i like the attack stadium
I see...
I wasn't reading carefully enough, sorry about that.
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:48 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:44 AM)silver knight Wrote: thats exactly my point the tornado ridge of the attack stadium favours attack types specially the RF bottom too much and because the Italian community said that they'll use 3 different stadiums using a standard stadium instead is a good idea but still i like the attack stadium
I see...
I wasn't reading carefully enough, sorry about that.

no prob
The Attack stadium doesn't favor it's namesake. All it does is make attack types competitively usable.
(Jul. 14, 2010  6:32 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The Attack stadium doesn't favor it's namesake. All it does is make attack types competitively usable.

Yes you are somewhat correct but there are other stadiums which makes attack types usable too like the balance stadium and the standard stadium the attack stadium favors attack types too much
(Jul. 14, 2010  8:16 AM)silver knight Wrote: Yes you are somewhat correct but there are other stadiums which makes attack types usable too like the balance stadium and the standard stadium the attack stadium favors attack types too much
A Stadium needs a Tornado Ridge to be competitively usable for Attack Types.
I think we've all gotten off-topic here, myself included. If we're going to keep arguing about stuff, we should at least move it to a topic in Beyblade General. The discussion right now has very little to actually do with the topic.
I've just updated the opening post with MF Leone 90RF test results. Smile
MF leone 100 RF is a very used combo in italy(as I wrote time ago in competitive MF combo)
Leone has a lot of potential,and now I think it s clair to everyone =D
(Jul. 15, 2010  10:44 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: MF leone 100 RF is a very used combo in italy(as I wrote time ago in competitive MF combo)
Leone has a lot of potential,and now I think it s clair to everyone =D
I've just done some testing with MF Leone 100RF and the results were...unexpected.
I am seriously doubting those results myself. Can someone please do some testing on MF Leone 100RF themselves?
Thanks!Joyful_2
What were your results?
Read the first post, click the MF Leone 90RF results and you'll see button of MF Leone 100RF
I know it s a bit off topic but try looking this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gdJjdkm3NM
It s an other combo we use a lot
I was excited when I saw your MF Leone 100RF result, but a bit disappointed when I did my own testing.

MF Leone 100RF vs. MF Libra GB145WB:
9 - 11

MF Leone 100RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
10 - 11 (1 win by KO) <<< Should've been 20 results but I was an idiot and did one extra by accident).
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I was excited when I saw your MF Leone 100RF result, but a bit disappointed when I did my own testing.

9 - 11

10 - 11 (1 win by KO)

Hmm... good against C145, bad against GB145? I'll test it later as well, after High Park is over. Don't want to wear out my RF before then.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I was excited when I saw your MF Leone 100RF result, but a bit disappointed when I did my own testing.

9 - 11

10 - 11 (1 win by KO)
It's good to know that this combo isn't as overpowered as I tested, hah.
Can I please post your results in the opening post to make the combo seem more 'balanced'?
Yeah, man, no worries. However, Leone did occasionally toss Earth around like a rag doll.
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, man, no worries. However, Leone did occasionally toss Earth around like a rag doll.
Thanks!Joyful_2
Edited opening post with Cpt. Squirrel's test results.
Climax there's a type with the results against Libra. It's 9 - 11 but you wrote 9 - 12.

The other results are fine though - I know I've got 21 results there, but I was an idiot and accidentally did one extra.
I tried MF Leone 90RF VS MF Earth (1st mold) Bull C145WB and the results were very similar to Climax.

However when I changed C145 with R145 results changed a bit in Bull favor...can anyone try this?
Hmm? So it really does seem like Leone is good against C145.