[Rochester Hills, MI] June 24 AJ's Sendoff: a Legend is Never Forgotten

on
Hosted by
  Coach
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AJ's Sendoff Tournament
Mission to Conquer Virginia

This tournament is for AJ, who is moving to Virginia in July.
A final Bey style farewell for him.
Hope everyone can make it!

When: June 24
Registration 12:00-12:45pm
Tournament Starts promptly 1:00pm

Place: Rochester Hills MI
Bloomers Park Format: 8-12 bladers Full Round Robin
13-24 bladers Block Round Robin
25+ bladers Double Elimination

Surfaces: On Rugs either on the Grass or Concrete depending on weather.

Fees: Standard WBO fees $5 for entry, $10 for passport.
If you're getting a blader passport please get it before the tournament if possible.

Prizes: Sonokong beys
1st Place: Choice of Beys
2nd Place: Choice of Beys

Confirmed Participants:
  • LegendBladers (AJ)
  • LBladerKalen
  • LBladerNoah
  • Yuko Ray14
  • Zoro786
  • Sagittario-Fire Phantom W
  • Klaus Coach
  • Mike 8
  • MinecraftMatt
  • LilUno124
  • Ernesto Ramos
  • PattyCakeChamp!
  • Blaziken
  • ThatBeybladekid

Possible Attendees:
  • BEYBLADEISLIFE
  • DaWRETCHED-one
  • PANAsher
  • AMARvelous
  • B-aWINnah!
  • CYRuckus
  • Random Guy

There of course will be some stuff happening on the side. But I'll let that be up to you but first off we need a few more bladers here. If you're not on the list and plan on coming PLEASE COMMENT and let me know.

Coach's Corner Store will be open of course with MFB, Zero-G, and beylauncher L/Rs for sale.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i might go
Me and my brother might be going. I am a friend of Yuko Ray14
So AJ is moving to Virgina, that means he might come to NC tournaments so I can battle him
Hey guys! Beydays Beylotto results are finally in!
AJ, Kalen and CYRuckus won new face boosters!
and Zoro786 took home an epic prize THE DOME STADIUM. CONTACT Kai-V or Kei to get it sent to you!
(Jun. 18, 2012  8:43 PM)Coach Wrote: Hey guys! Beydays Beylotto results are finally in!
AJ, Kalen and CYRuckus won new face boosters!
and Zoro786 took home an epic prize THE DOME STADIUM. CONTACT Kai-V or Kei to get it sent to you!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aghhhhhhhhh!
Hm, looks like this tournament is gonna be pretty good! Hope Rochester Hills has fun, guys! Have fun hosting too, Coach!

Oh, and for AJ, hope you have fun in VA, battling with Carly R. Jepsen and more... Hopefully you too can come down to NC for a few tournaments...
LbladerAlex wont be able to go unfortunately...
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:52 PM)legendbladers Wrote: LbladerAlex wont be able to go unfortunately...

That sucks....... Well coach thatbeybladekid and his brother will go
for the side tournament will we battle for the set only or battle in the set
im goin to get a flash sagittario
(Jun. 21, 2012  1:23 PM)liluno124 Wrote: im goin to get a flash sagittario

That really isn't necessary to say in an event thread...
(Jun. 21, 2012  11:55 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  1:23 PM)liluno124 Wrote: im goin to get a flash sagittario

That really isn't necessary to say in an event thread...

He was letting Coach know to put one to the side for him, it is said to do so in the OP. Smile lol I was confused about it at first too
Its ok, but he did already request that so its a repeat post. And I also noted no more pr-orders but he's coming from Fort Wayne Indiana so if I get my order in the next two days before the tournament one is his. But unfortunately my order of a few beys is not here yet.
Hey Coach, just wanted you to check the weather for the tournament I heard there was supposed to be thunder storms and I want to make sure everything goes smoothly.
I'm going btw I might bring pcc with me if it's ok our parents.
Ok lol. And by the way everybody Yuko has decided to take no chances and he bought the Zero-G Start Dash set outright... So there will be no side tournament seeing both my ideas for prizes have been sold!
(Jun. 23, 2012  2:04 PM)Coach Wrote: Ok lol. And by the way everybody Yuko has decided to take no chances and he bought the Zero-G Start Dash set outright... So there will be no side tournament seeing both my ideas for prizes have been sold!

I'm sorry everyone I'm just really mad that I didn't get it at grand rapids, wait was the side tournament sopposed to be in the zero g stadium or a bb 10
(Jun. 23, 2012  3:09 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2012  2:04 PM)Coach Wrote: Ok lol. And by the way everybody Yuko has decided to take no chances and he bought the Zero-G Start Dash set outright... So there will be no side tournament seeing both my ideas for prizes have been sold!

I'm sorry everyone I'm just really mad that I didn't get it at grand rapids, wait was the side tournament sopposed to be in the zero g stadium or a bb 10

Lol don't worry bout it man. The BB-32 was bought by team MBM in Grand Rapids, and you are buying the Zero-G stadium so that means both big prizes I had are gone is all. didn't have that many people interested either so it might not have happened no matter what.
I'm taking thatbeybladekid to the tournaent
Hey Coach, it's a most likely for me now! Seeing as I might be able to get a ride from Blaziken! It's a shame the side tournament is cancelled I was just going to tell you that me and Blaziken were both going to enter!
(Jun. 23, 2012  4:09 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Hey Coach, it's a most likely for me now! Seeing as I might be able to get a ride from Blaziken! It's a shame the side tournament is cancelled I was just going to tell you that me and Blaziken were both going to enter!

I feel so bad Crying but I want it!
Hmm maybe we'll figure something out! no worries! anybody want a $5 battle for a NIB Omega Dragonis?
Nevermind guys, now I can't go again.Hope everyone has fun though! I really wanted to use my new combo too! Uncertain Good luck to everyone! Have a safe trip AJ!
I might still go but it's a longshot!
(Jun. 23, 2012  4:32 PM)Coach Wrote: Hmm maybe we'll figure something out! no worries! anybody want a $5 battle for a NIB Omega Dragonis?

Yea i might because we need omega