Ripped official art - BeyBurst Bey Avatar backgrounds, icons & more!

@[CrystalKleure] Thank you a lot for this awesome thread. ?
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:45 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[CrystalKleure] Thank you a lot for this awesome thread. ?

No problem, dude! ?
Updated the OP!

Added more s1 and s2 character art and bey art from usa.beyblade, as well as transparent s1 and s2 avatar art [also from usa.beyblade], which had not been available anywhere until recently!

Also, Cho-Z Achilles' bey and avatar art from beyblade.jp was added automatically today, replacing the art for Z Achilles, so I've re-added Z Achilles' beyblade.jp bey and avatar art!

(Nov. 06, 2018  6:26 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:15 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you find avatars from Beyblade Burst God/Evolution?

Sadly, I don't think official pngs of those exist on the web; beyblade.jp didn't start adding transparent pngs of the avatars to the character pages until Chouzetsu Uncertain The only place I could imagine I'd maybe be able to find art of all the avatars would be in one of the mobile apps/games, but I don't have a smartphone so I can't access those OTL

They exist now, and have been added to the OP! ✌
Updated the Misc. section!

Added some miscellaneous assets, more misc. character art, and more backgrounds from usa.beyblade!
Updated the OP!

Added Kit Lopez's character art, and Air Knight's bey and avatar art! Both new and old versions of Phi's character art, and  Revive/Dead Phoenix's bey+avatar art are available now,  as well!
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:58 PM)renidage Wrote: Please update Gachi Pngs
Those aren't out yet. Wait for Friday.
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:58 PM)renidage Wrote: Please update Gachi Pngs
Those aren't out yet. Wait for Friday.

Actually they are out.
Check https://www.beyblade.jp/character/drum/
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:58 AM)renidage Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Those aren't out yet. Wait for Friday.

Actually they are out.

Oh, never mind ?
Can you also pretty please rip the Bey Avatar images from the Hasbro Beyblade Burst App!?
I'm tired of taking constant screenshots of them during each battle while they perform a special move. Unhappy
(Apr. 02, 2019  6:21 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Can you also pretty please rip the Bey Avatar images from the Hasbro Beyblade Burst App!?
I'm tired of taking constant screenshots of them during each battle while they perform a special move. Unhappy

I'm not sure if CrystalKleure can do that, since I know he/she is using inspect element or something similar to get the images from the sites. But if all you want is to use them for thumbnails, the official images are likely the closest you'll get without screenshots.
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:58 AM)renidage Wrote: Actually they are out.

Oh, never mind ?

Aye, I can snag the bey PNGs, no problemo!

The issue is the character art...The character art from beyblade.jp is not transparent, it's part of the background on the character pages. I've been ripping the transparent character art from tv-tokyo.jp mainly, but if I've heard correctly then this new season will not be airing on TV Tokyo; it's a YouTube-only season. Which means tv-tokyo.jp will not have an info page for the new characters, so I don't have my go-to source for transparent character art for this season...no idea where I'll find it now, if I can even find it somewhere at all Uncertain

Gachi bey pngs:
  • From beyblade.jp
[Image: beyblade.png?1554082990][Image: beyblade.png?1554082990][Image: beyblade.png?1554082990]
[Ace Dragon], [Slash Valkyrie], [Bushin Ashura]

Bonus Ace Dragon from the loading screen:
[Image: loading__image.png?1554082990]

[X]

Gachi character backgrounds:
  • From beyblade.jp

Gachi character icons:
  • From beyblade.jp
[Image: link__001.png?1554082990][Image: link__001_on.png?1554082990][Image: link__002.png?1554082990][Image: link__002_on.png?1554082990][Image: link__003.png?1554082990][Image: link__003_on.png?1554082990]

Drum [1] [2], Valt [1] [2], Amane [1] [2]

(Apr. 02, 2019  7:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  6:21 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Can you also pretty please rip the Bey Avatar images from the Hasbro Beyblade Burst App!? 
I'm tired of taking constant screenshots of them during each battle while they perform a special move. Unhappy

I'm not sure if CrystalKleure can do that, since I know he/she is using inspect element or something similar to get the images from the sites. But if all you want is to use them for thumbnails, the official images are likely the closest you'll get without screenshots.

Funny you should mention that, because I've actually been trying to get my hands on the app assets! With uh, no success, haha. It's true that Chrome's inspect element can't get those, but I've installed a program called Bluestacks onto my laptop [which has basically put a virtual smartphone inside my computer, and I've put the app on that] and I was trying to use that to move app data files out of the smartphone OS and into my laptop's file directory, but I hit a couple of roadblocks ? One being that I...don't actually really know how smartphones work because I've never owned one...so I haven't been able to figure out how to navigate Bluestacks...Can't figure out where the files are located, much less how to move them lol

So if someone with some smartphone tech knowledge could shoot me a PM and donate some of their free time to teaching me how one o' them fancy computerphones work, that'd help me out a great deal in the app-mining department >>
You can get bonus Z Achilles PNG also
I can give u in discord if u PM me ur username in discord

Dram's image
Thank you for this! I really adore Yoshihiro Nagamori's style
Are there any Toko images from Cho-Z?
(Apr. 07, 2019  3:53 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Are there any Toko images from Cho-Z?

Sadly they dont have Trident and Toko image as Toko is a minor(somewhat) in Cho-Z
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:41 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: You can get bonus Z Achilles PNG also
I can give u in discord if u PM me ur username in discord

Dram's image

Oh, did I forget to post the loading screen Achilles? I actually snagged it awhile back:
[Image: TVuTroG.png]
[X]

Actually I need to update the OP again, it looks like there are several things I forgot to add here back when I first ripped them, haha

(Apr. 07, 2019  4:24 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  3:53 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Are there any Toko images from Cho-Z?

Sadly they dont have Trident and Toko image as Toko is a minor(somewhat)  in Cho-Z

Aye, there's no official art of Toko or Trident [bey or spirit] Uncertain Which actually really surprised me, because in spite of him being a relatively minor character, they DID design a non-generic bey for Toko, and they even designed a spirit for that bey. Even Evel and Egis got art, but Toko and Trident had no such luck. Huh.
Is it possible to upload gifs? Like the avatar attacks and them coming out of their beys?
@[CrystalKleure] Could you please add the GT/Rise Avatars? Smile
Can You Update This With More Character Images From usa.beyblade.com for Turbo Since The Site Has Been Updated or At Least Tell Me How to Get The Images Off of The Site
So, apparently I come back to this thread to check if all Bey Avatars, blader and misc art from GT / Rise has been updated. Bad news. I tried loading this thread with Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (The new IE). Strange as it seems, some of the images don't show up on the thread. Instead it displays it's image file URL associated with it's respective website in box brackets. I even tried clicking the raw urls for each image but sadly it reverts back to the loading screens of tv-tokyo.jp.
Is there any other way I can get the images pls? 🙂
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:45 PM)Falco276 Wrote: So, apparently I come back to this thread to check if all Bey Avatars, blader and misc art from GT / Rise has been updated. Bad news. I tried loading this thread with Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (The new IE). Strange as it seems, some of the images don't show up on the thread. Instead it displays it's image file URL associated with it's respective website in box brackets. I even tried clicking the raw urls for each image but sadly it reverts back to the loading screens of tv-tokyo.jp.
Is there any other way I can get the images pls?  🙂

Whenever I get the chance, I will update this with the Turbo renders that were not added to this thread, the Rise renders, and what we have so far from Sparking.
(Jul. 14, 2020  8:27 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:45 PM)Falco276 Wrote: So, apparently I come back to this thread to check if all Bey Avatars, blader and misc art from GT / Rise has been updated. Bad news. I tried loading this thread with Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (The new IE). Strange as it seems, some of the images don't show up on the thread. Instead it displays it's image file URL associated with it's respective website in box brackets. I even tried clicking the raw urls for each image but sadly it reverts back to the loading screens of tv-tokyo.jp.
Is there any other way I can get the images pls?  🙂

Whenever I get the chance, I will update this with the Turbo renders that were not added to this thread, the Rise renders, and what we have so far from Sparking.

Thank you so much TitaniumNinja74. You're a hero. Plus, I could scout around Beyblade Wiki for it's images but still I like to rely on this thread instead for the resources. 
Also, where can I find both the Aiger and Valt standing pose that was displayed n your Youtube channel banner? 
Thx. 🙂
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:29 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  8:27 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Whenever I get the chance, I will update this with the Turbo renders that were not added to this thread, the Rise renders, and what we have so far from Sparking.

Thank you so much TitaniumNinja74. You're a hero. Plus, I could scout around Beyblade Wiki for it's images but still I like to rely on this thread instead for the resources. 
Also, where can I find both the Aiger and Valt standing pose that was displayed n your Youtube channel banner? 
Thx. 🙂

I managed to rip them off of their character pages on usa.beyblade.com (These are the ones I used)
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:23 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:29 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Thank you so much TitaniumNinja74. You're a hero. Plus, I could scout around Beyblade Wiki for it's images but still I like to rely on this thread instead for the resources. 
Thx. 🙂

I managed to rip them off of their character pages on usa.beyblade.com (These are the ones I used)

Aiga legs are bended in a weird way