Recent Purchases

(Oct. 21, 2021  3:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  9:45 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I picked up the Toymeca stadium from a certain gigantic, soulless online retailer because I wanted to try a really BIG stadium. It's 25" wide and roughly the size of four of the B-174 Limit Break stadiums. Not much to it - just a giant one-piece shell of thick plastic. When I say thick I mean surprisingly so. It's built like a tank. Haven't done any battles yet, but we are super psyched to try it out!

I'm thinking whether to buy it or the DB Stadium. What would you recommend?

Hm...depends. It's hard not to recommend the DB stadium.

If you're buying the full DB Battle Set, definitely go with the DB. The stadium is great as is the purple Roar Bahamut. And I used the included gold Dynamite Belial for my Perfect Gear Belial which looks cool.

If you are buying just the standalone stadium and not the Battle Set and you don't already have a TT DB stadium, I still suggest the DB stadium.

If you are buying just the standalone stadium and you already have TT stadiums (even if they're not the DB's), I suggest you consider the big Toymeca one. It's great, but as a result of its size it is a bit less action-packed when it comes to battles. Battles almost feel like they are in slow-motion. That said I am really enjoying it, too! I feel like I get a better look at how each bey behaves even if they're not making contact every few seconds.
My deck has been built on a few new releases:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

I recommend you pick these up.
(Oct. 22, 2021  2:20 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: My deck has been built on a few new releases:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

Do you use Hell Kerbecs as-is? Or for parts (Giga, Wave)? My stock HK has the tiniest teeth I've ever come across, and it bursts if you look at it funny.
(Oct. 23, 2021  3:12 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  2:20 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: My deck has been built on a few new releases:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

Do you use Hell Kerbecs as-is? Or for parts (Giga, Wave)? My stock HK has the tiniest teeth I've ever come across, and it bursts if you look at it funny.
Nah, just Giga. Layer is competitive in no way.
(Oct. 23, 2021  3:33 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  3:12 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: Do you use Hell Kerbecs as-is? Or for parts (Giga, Wave)? My stock HK has the tiniest teeth I've ever come across, and it bursts if you look at it funny.
Nah, just Giga. Layer is competitive in no way.

OK, just making sure. Thought I missed something. HK lives in the "never, ever use" section of my beylocker, but I've gotten quite a lot of use out of Giga.
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:09 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  3:33 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Nah, just Giga. Layer is competitive in no way.

OK, just making sure. Thought I missed something. HK lives in the "never, ever use" section of my beylocker, but I've gotten quite a lot of use out of Giga.
Yeah, Giga is one of the top disk right now, especially with double drift as an option and Over not yet super easily available.
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:09 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: OK, just making sure. Thought I missed something. HK lives in the "never, ever use" section of my beylocker, but I've gotten quite a lot of use out of Giga.
Yeah, Giga is one of the top disk right now, especially with double drift as an option and Over not yet super easily available.

Over’s pretty accessible in my opinion, at least to the people who will use it to its greatest potential at least.
Guys, I won a match with Guilty Longinus Giga Drift, definitely reccommend it.

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

Giga and Bearing’ can both be picked up from the B-191 set along with several other competitive parts, so I wouldn’t recommend buying Hell Kerbecs or Deep Chaos as most of the pieces on both are useless in Standard.
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:22 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

Giga and Bearing’ can both be picked up from the B-191 set along with several other competitive parts, so I wouldn’t recommend buying Hell Kerbecs or Deep Chaos as most of the pieces on both are useless in Standard.

You are 100% correct, but I had gotten these before the set came out. Definitely listen to him tho y'all.
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:27 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:22 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Giga and Bearing’ can both be picked up from the B-191 set along with several other competitive parts, so I wouldn’t recommend buying Hell Kerbecs or Deep Chaos as most of the pieces on both are useless in Standard.

You are 100% correct, but I had gotten these before the set came out. Definitely listen to him tho y'all.

I did the same thing lol, got dC a few years ago and bought HK at the beginning of the DB series.
(Oct. 23, 2021  3:12 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

Hazard Kerbeus on Quick' is extremely good in Limited.
I found a good deal on mercari it was random booster vol.9 I really hope I get one of the L-Dragos
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:22 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

Vanish Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Hell Kerbecs
Guilty Longinus
Lucifer the End

The only problem with bearing dash is the mold its a little taller
Just ordered Venom Diabolos. Excited for some double projectile action with bullet, and a new launcher since my string launcher broke. I got it for $16 and will arrive in about 2 days.
I just bought takara tomy diablo nemesis
I just bought more smash dlcs
Bought Savior and Overdrive Special starter set. Accidentally broke the Beylaunchers from the former(it got stuck in the coil). Plus the launcher seems more unwieldy to use than the normal dual spin ones.
Alrighty, first time posting in this thread. I just bought the Cosmic Vector Battle Set and the Evo Helios Blazebringer & Jormuntor 2-Pack today. I actually wanted to buy the Berserk Linwyrm 2-Pack, but then I saw Helios and just knew that this would be my only chance to finally get this Bey. Together everything costed 84,98 Euros (around 96,20 USD). Unfortunately the Beyblade stuff here in Austria in VERY expensive, so that's the reason for the high price. Nonetheless I had lots of fun with my friends today and I just can say that I'm very happy. Hopefully the prices will sink in the near future lol.
Recently nabbed the CoroCoro exclusive Drago Valkyrie off of eBay. Combo's not great, but I really dig how the layer base looks. The blue/yellow Zenith is pretty dope, too.

Funny story, the guy I bought it from apparently lives ten minutes away from my old neighborhood. Didn't realize it until I saw the return address. Small world.
The last thing I bought was a chair for work. It is always important to me that I am comfortable to work in. I worked in a regular chair for over a month. I didn't sleep well because I had back problems. I felt terrible. I read a lot of information about what would be the best chair. Watched different reviews and finally made up my mind. I am glad I made this purchase.
got some robux, spent it on gamepasses and a few new things for my avatar
I recently bought a game for my old PS2, "Auto Modelista"
I recently bought A FINAL WARS GIGAN
While i don't have it yet, i am planning on getting this Guitar when i have the money to do so. I'm a pretty big rock music fanatic so i think this would make for a great act for my schools talent show next year, i've also wanted to play the guitar since i saw bands like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Savatage, Skillet and more in concert, its just something i feel would be worth my while if i took up the hobby.
they have other colors but Purple is my favorite color so i may end up going with that.