Recent Purchases

(Jul. 02, 2016  6:28 AM)Marsol123 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:13 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 3 Fates Collide pokemon tcg 3 card packs - Complete carp pulls

Machamp EX tin- Procrastiniting opening it Uncertain
SINGLES MAN lol I haven't bought packs in months, singles are just more efficient. Being a judge I judge prereleases and get half a box of the new set so I get a steady stream of cards going, buying packs is expensive for bulk. But any who

Bought a 3DS, been using a 2DS after my N3DSXL was stolen at Regionals. Even though theoretically the screens and overall size is the same, I find the 2DS more comfortable. Probably going to buy another N3DSXL and give away my 2DS to my niece.
I buy them for the adrenaline rush when I open a random booster, haha. Buying singles just isn't the same Tongue_out.

Anyways, I got M Heracross EX and a full art Skyla trainer, which was OK with me Grin
Got many burst beys today
All except the dual layer ones
Some 50+ burst beys excited havent opened them till now
Bought many doubles
Thunderus EX Tin. Like 7 rares no EX, even with a Legendary Treasures pack. Fml.

Found my old money pit guys
Ahh, makes me nostalgic for the days that Pokémon TCG ran my life.
I feel you, I am trying to build my first deck and of course it needs to be PERFECT in theory.
Man, my older brother and I used to be completely crazy about it.

We made the ''Durant deck'' that was basically a deck full of cards that make your opponent discard his cards, the goal was to make him discard all his deck as fast as possible.

Surprisingly it could beat almost everything we had at that time.
(Jul. 04, 2016  12:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, my older brother and I used to be completely crazy about it.

We made the ''Durant deck'' that was basically a deck full of cards that make your opponent discard his cards, the goal was to make him discard all his deck as fast as possible.

If your deck is dedicated to it, you can really rip through an opponent's deck quickly lol

I built this Grass type deck where the whole idea was to run as many passive Ability/Pokebody/Pokepower abilities as possible to annoy the Magikarp out of opponents by using them from the bench to beef up my Active Pokemon.

I've moved on to Magic: The Gathering for my TCG fix; I want to sell off my Pokemon collection to feed that and Beyblade Tongue_out
(Jul. 04, 2016  4:22 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  12:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, my older brother and I used to be completely crazy about it.

If your deck is dedicated to it, you can really rip through an opponent's deck quickly lol

I built this Grass type deck where the whole idea was to run as many passive Ability/Pokebody/Pokepower abilities as possible to annoy the Magikarp out of opponents by using them from the bench to beef up my Active Pokemon.

I've moved on to Magic: The Gathering for my TCG fix; I want to sell off my Pokemon collection to feed that and Beyblade Tongue_out
Hello there... Damn I need to stop.
VGC has my heart. The fact that you can be competitive by only spending money to buy a game and a DS is spectacular. Speaking of, bought a New 3DS XL and some wings from Pizza Hut. Excited about the latter tho, probably my last purchase for awhile. Will buy more wings tho.
When I was around 12 or so (so about 15 years ago ... ahhh) I was really into Pokémon and the TCG in particular, but I quit around the time the Team Rocket set came out I think. Was so happy to have pulled Dark Raichu.

I went to Pokémon League every week and also comic shop tournaments. I had made a replica of the world champion's "Haymaker" deck and then modified it as new sets were released. I did really well at League but I don't think I ever did great at the comic shop tournaments :')
Anyone got any games from Steam's recently-ended Summer Sale?
I got the franchise edition Company of Heroes (1 and 2 and their respective DLCs) and the Ultimate Edition of Sins of a Solar Empire (Rebellion+ALL DLC) for only around $25 (IDR 250000 if $1=IDR 10000). Good deals I must say!
(Jul. 05, 2016  4:23 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Anyone got any games from Steam's recently-ended Summer Sale?

DOOM (1993)
DOOM 3
F.E.A.R.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Hitman: Blood Money
Quake
Quake II
Quake III Arena
Quake IV
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

About $40 USD for all that.
I picked up CS:GO and another install of Spore (plus expansion packs) for a combined $25.

I've been playing CSConfusedource for ages and I figure it's long past time that I move on XD

It's been years since I last played Spore, but it's as fun as ever (well, ignoring the fact that it crashes every time I try to exit, corrupting the last save Crying )
Bought a Fates Collide Elite Trainer box... I got some good stuff though!!
Just received this yesterday.
[Image: electrick1.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1]

With Burst disappointing me very much, trick tops/trompos are pretty much where my spin top money is going right now.
I am pretty much in the same situation, except for the fact that I spend my money on Battle Strikers instead.

[Image: Qr7vqpNl.jpg]
I really wish I hadn't gotten rid of so much Battle Strikers stuff because I would have given it to you. Had everything + many prototypes.

I'm really glad to see you appreciate our work, however flawed it was.
Well that's a bit depressing to hear. Some Strikers are super hard to find online nowadays, even harder than most beyblades (like that stupid Talonthor.FX or Viking.FX Argh! )

Here is my view on those flaws:

No matter how flawed it is, I really like it, probably as much as I like MFB. With Weapons that are much more aggressive/heavier, full metal Cores, full metal Booster Rings with a shape that can actually help you stabilizing your Striker, and a wider variety of different tips, it would've been perfect, in my opinion.
Yesterday, I purchased this..;

In case you don't know what it is; it is Journal #3 from Gravity Falls. It came out 2 days ago, and was lucky to get it yesterday after reserving it at a different store. Just finished reading this a few minutes ago as of me writing this post, and it was great. I won't spoil anything, but if you are a Gravity Falls fan, I would highly recommend.

Also enjoyed the references including a neon evangelion one
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:10 AM)Hato Wrote: Yesterday, I purchased this..;

In case you don't know what it is; it is Journal #3 from Gravity Falls. It came out 2 days ago, and was lucky to get it yesterday after reserving it at a different store. Just finished reading this a few minutes ago as of me writing this post, and it was great. I won't spoil anything, but if you are a Gravity Falls fan, I would highly recommend.

Also enjoyed the references including a neon evangelion one
Curse you Hato! Argh!
May or may not have purchased one of these

http://icdn4.digitaltrends.com/image/pok...02x351.jpg
(Aug. 09, 2016  8:35 PM)Khel Wrote: May or may not have purchased one of these

http://icdn4.digitaltrends.com/image/pok...02x351.jpg

Nice. I want a handheld from Nintendo but I'm waiting for NX at this point. However, I would've insta-bought this had it come out outside of Japan:

[Image: YmSvfGk.png]
It was a total impulse buy as I've been selling some stuff and had a bit of play money. Normally don't buy limited edition consoles at a premium but I came across one of these at a smaller markup than normal. Couldn't help myself.

And damn those 2ds's....so cool.
Just bought another Pokemon Red cartridge, the label is in really bad shape, but for 5$ I don't really mind.

[Image: V4qzP0Ll.jpg]

[Image: BYkXMctl.jpg]