Recent Purchases

My dad got me and hiself a new camera and it's the COOLPIX S9300.
I bought an IPhone 4 recently.
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:49 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:04 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  9:29 AM)Tech Wrote: My Galaxy SIII came in yesterday! (3:30 am here xD)

Time for HMS hosting. Eee

That makes two of us! I got mines yesterday afternoon though for $749 with warranty Tired

$749?! I got mine for $199 xD (with warranty)

I also ordered a Cervasse Defender (White and Gunmetal Gray) OtterBox yesterday from the OtterBox website. Here's the link to it: Samsung Galaxy S3 Defender Series

Did you get the 2 year contract that goes along with it? Do you have Verizon, Sprint, At&t?
I got me some Adidas yesterday. Their my second pair in my entire life!
[Image: dsc02725m.jpg]

- Pandora's Tower (Wii)

Finally decided to buy this game; I've been waiting (in vain, evidently) for a North American release, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Got it off of eBay for a mere $41. All of the other auctions I saw were starting at at least $60 or so. Now I just need to work some magic to get this to play on my NTSC Wii. Eee
I was essentially given money to get what I pleased for Christmas, so this was the result:

I'm really quite content with all of it.
Awesome, man! Nice to have someone else on a lego binge too, haha. Those are some nice sets.

I wish I'd taken a better picture of the large bionicle order I made recently, but my camera lens was dirty somehow, and I have modified/used the parts from many of them now...
I'm just trying to gather all of the Marvel kits, or at least all of the unique minifigs, before they go off the shelf and suffer a hideous price hike. TRU was having a sale where they knocked $25 off any order over $100, so it was all rather serendipitous.
Lol, nice!

I've been building the Winter Vilage sets this year. I'll post some pics when I get back home.

Smile
Finally, my copy of the WBO USB has arrived this morning. Thanks to dimsum2u !

Pics :

I got a new computer finally! It's a Compaq and I swear its the greatest computer I've ever had, then again, my previous computer was an acer. I'll post a pic of it on this post when it's uploaded.

EDIT, here it is
An Eastman/Eastmen 4/4 Violin. Complete with case and bow.

Gah, it was freakin expensive, 2800+- SGD, my parents cried... But oh well, it sounds awesome~
Picked up some nice stuff for Christmas.
Highlights being the new Apple EarPods, a copy of Son by Lois Lowry, a $25 Amazon Gift Card, and a nice Timex watch.
I have two more things coming in the mail, but I don't know what those are.
So a couple weeks ago I got myself some games
The Last Story: I got it cause I decided to read up about it and it seemed a lot like my type of game. And, it is. Really a amazing game (I have a post on gaming random thoughts, or whatever that thread is called, expanding about it)

Naruto: clash of the ninja revolution 2
I wanted a fighting game, and this lives up to my expectations, and exceeds them actually. Really fun.

Sonic adventure dx:
This was my childhood favorite back on my dreamcast growing up.. But this gamecube version seems kinda blotchy compared from what I remember of my dreamcast one
That is epic, nothing else to say!

I just bought a wallet and a scarf, nothing compared to that epic shirt!
I got a Grey Wolf, Clydsdale Horse, and Blue Whale webkinz the other day. Hopefully I'm gonna get a Bengal Tiger one soon. I'll post pictures when I get the Tiger later. Smile
I got a Mountain Dew with a blast of Citrus Cherry Flavor. I got a 20 oz bottle. It's good.
I bought a 35 dollar sweater and a Brooklyn Nets T-Shirt.
Purchased The Big Bang theory season 4 on DVD! Once I purchase season 5 ill be up to date! Just waiting on a price drop..bit out of my budget ATM XD
[Image: paranorman-dvd-cover-36.jpg]

I'm a sucker for animated movies! I wish I could've seen it in theaters. Well, now's my chance, heh! Along with Brave, which I got for Christmas DJ - Fab!
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was essentially given money to get what I pleased for Christmas, so this was the result:

I'm really quite content with all of it.

We are all kids inside.

Picked up two pairs or jeans, two shirts, new red shoes, and a sweater for $60 at Old Navy the other day. Their sales are always nice.
I also bought an HDMI cable for my new HDTV in my room.

Oh, and a HotWheels. It's a '67 Shelby GT-500. My girlfriend also bought me a HotWheels type car, it's a '66
Shelby GT350H. It's one of those toys that is in full detail, with rubber tires and whatnot. But still the same size as a normal HotWheels.

I love my toys.
I got this really cool tissue box XD It was a great purchase for me cuz I've been sick and have been using these as quick as an R2F...eh it sounded better in my mind.
Just bought a Foster the People CD.
I really like it!