Recent Beyblade Purchases

The shipping was really fast. I'm not an hms expert but I think the Bit Protector is mold 1. Its pretty loose.

[Image: DSC01759.JPG]

It looks and preforms fantastic though. Grin
Just got a BB-10 in the mail today Smile I also recently bought a Flash Sagittario on the 30th Smile SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 01, 2011  11:37 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: my customize grip..
white grip with black rubber from wwqqyang..
spring shooter and sniper compass bought by myself last year..
[Image: dsc00716s.jpg]
[Image: dsc00717mz.jpg]
[Image: dsc00718ks.jpg]
mmm..should i get spring loader and trigger?

Hello!
Could I please buy that custom grip or could u please tell me where to buy one. I am a huge beyblade fan and I need a dragoon grip. I have looked everywhere but no one is willing to sell it or it is sold out. Please can I buy it or could you please tell me where to buy one.
Please reply soon
That post was from May 1st,2011,I don't think he is going to reply...Look in "Stores with beyblades in stock".
(Jul. 02, 2012  12:08 PM)BlackCat Wrote: My Dranzer S came today Grin :

[Image: _DSC03192.jpg]

Great purchase bro! I'm loving how you got it NIB, and it's Hasbro! Grin

(Jul. 02, 2012  6:20 PM)Meow! Wrote: The shipping was really fast. I'm not an hms expert but I think the Bit Protector is mold 1. Its pretty loose.

[Image: DSC01759.JPG]

It looks and preforms fantastic though. Grin

Great purchase to you too! DEMS is one of the best HMS out there for attack. GrinD.
I recently bought a legend cyber pegasis,evil kerbecs and nightmare rex
Where did you get Evil Kerbecs? Hasbro Double Pack? Was it Evil Kerbecs 230 XF?
Just got a Blizzard Orthros G and a Dranzer RC shooter for a grand total of $45. Not too shabby. Can't wait till they arriveGrin
Bought a Thief Phoenic for $20 like a 3 hours ago, and has already been shipped out. Joyful_3
(Jul. 03, 2012  12:00 PM)Cannon Wrote: Bought a Thief Phoenic for $20 like a 3 hours ago, and has already been shipped out. Joyful_3

Wow that's really fast. Sellers name?
I recieved my Archer Gryph yesterday, it's definitely one of my favorites.
(Jul. 03, 2012  2:44 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Where did you get Evil Kerbecs? Hasbro Double Pack? Was it Evil Kerbecs 230 XF?

BINGO!!
I got Spiral Fox TR145W²D from Toys R US
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:45 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I got Spiral Fox TR145W²D from Toys R US

Nice ! I can never seem to find Metal Fury products around. Hopefully that'll change soon!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160835596322?s...725wt_1270

Got this just now. Very happy since i've wanted a red one since I had one when they came out originally.
That's a pretty nice deal! Not a bad price. Smile

I bought a yellow Beylauncher on eBay a couple days back for $5.50. Not my personal choice of color, but hey, it works!
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160835596322?s...725wt_1270

Got this just now. Very happy since i've wanted a red one since I had one when they came out originally.

Great deal! And so did I. I used to have a Master Dragoon (Hasbro), in it's special Red/Salmonish color. But then I traded it to my friend from some stupid Yu-Gi-Oh! card. I asked for it back, but he gave me just the AR with no stickers, or Bit Chip. That @#$@?%.
(Jul. 04, 2012  7:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's a pretty nice deal! Not a bad price. Smile

I bought a yellow Beylauncher on eBay a couple days back for $5.50. Not my personal choice of color, but hey, it works!

I think I bought the same one,mine was around $5.00 and yellow! Its a good deal.....
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160835596322?s...725wt_1270

Very nice purchase I really like master draciel in red looks really mean Smile
My first package of my YJA lot has a arrived. In in is:

Knight Driger (Black Coro Coro version of Metal Driger)
Metallic blue wolborg (again Coro Coro)
Guardian Driger
Dragoon F
Master Dranzer
Galzzly
Seaborg
Driger F x 2
Wide Survivor (Red)
Wide Defence (Gunmetal)
Gaia Dragoon (purple)
Loads of cool manuals, posters and stickers.

Lots of wierd fake stuff too. Such as a fake random booster Trypio, Fake bearing stinger and fake Draciel MBD. Most of the weight disks in one of the lots my package was made from are fake too not that I mind much.
Wow, sweet lot, especially the WD's! And just in time for plastics remembrance day too Tongue_out

Also, nice on the Master Draciel earlier. I am kinda thinking of looking out for one because Smash Turtle does not go well with defense ring and customize metal change, and all the parts come in red, but then, as much as I like the colour, all red beyblades aren't my thing, and I could try to get a green defense ring eventually which would look okay, I guess (though green+gray doesn't really work for me either).
That's only my first of two packages. I've got like some black customize grips coming in the next one (the rarest and coolest colour of customize grips! I just wanted the red Master Draciel cause I used to own one. I've been quite lucky with rare NIB Hasbro beys these past few months first with Metal Masters Dranzer F (amazing looking bey) and now this one. Oh also I got a black 8 heavy in the lot too which really makes me wish I had a Black Dranzer to put it on!
Just ordered Jade Jupiter, $14. I wanted to try out Inguilt's force smasher, seeing as I enjoy Upper Attack/Upper Smash/Force Smash.
Just won a omega dragonis( bey and stickers only) for $15 on ebay