Recent Beyblade Purchases

Dude, nice! I wish I had a budget that would allow me to buy that much! XD Would you mind showing us some pictures when they arrive?
I bought galaxy pegasis, ray striker, rock zurafa...
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ordered 2 x flash saggittario..........

2 flash?you told me you're buying one?
(Jun. 26, 2012  5:38 PM)zeneo Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ordered 2 x flash saggittario..........

2 flash?you told me you're buying one?

Conduct these conversations in private, please.
Just won this pretty cheaply: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/boxed-beyblade...500wt_1287

So happy. Been looking for a Spin Dragoon for ages. Same with Master Dragoon.
Awesome deal man. Spin/Ultimate Dragoon is a really nice beyblade.
I know. That's why I want it. The bit chip looks amazing. Also just the awesomeness of having the first ever beyblade. I'm surprised no one else bidded.
Nice buy Ultra, Spin Dragoon was my brothers first Beyblade.

Just ordered an original Hasbro Dranzer S off of a contact of mine. (My favourite Bey)

[Image: USA-3.jpg]

He has a boxed Driger S, Bearing Stinger, Spark Knight, Draciel S, Galeon Attacker and tons more. (All Hasbro)
Really nice purchase, Ultra! It is actually a miracle that no one bid? Chocked_2

Nice purchase to you too, BlackCat, Dranzer S is really nice. :]
Wow Ultra, that was an amazing deal!
I bought that Destroyer Dome thingy for $34 @ Big-W, since it was extremely cheap, and wanted to see how the set performs etc.

Hahaha, the set is really meant for 2 people.
I'd get it for the recolors, MAYBE collection, but it's just so bleh overall.
(Jun. 28, 2012  8:44 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: My order's finally arrived Pinching_eyes_2

Daaaaang. Lucky. How much did that take out of your wallet?
I ordered Beyblade Metal Fury Variares 145WB yesterday from ToyWiz. I guess I could have waited for it to come to my closest walmart but they still have only wave 1 Metal Masters junk...
Came home today and found these 2 waiting for me:

(Jun. 28, 2012  10:12 PM)TriSix Wrote: I ordered Beyblade Metal Fury Variares 145WB yesterday from ToyWiz. I guess I could have waited for it to come to my closest walmart but they still have only wave 1 Metal Masters junk...
I feel your pain. The stores around me are almost useless in that regard, other than the endless rows of Galaxy Pegasis' R2Fs.

Don't forget all of the CS's from Ray Strikers!
So.
Many..
Strikers... Unhappy

Anyways, I purchased another Thief Phoenic E230GCF a couple days back, since mine was stolen. A friend gave me some money to get it, and now I'm waiting for it arrive. I can't thank him enough.

I also bought a Bakushin Susanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse Ver. (Hasbro) earlier this week. I finally found one! Eee
Now I just need to find Vulcan Horuseus, Hades Kerbecs, Starbreaker set, and all of those otherr Hasbro only exclusive beys.
Oh wait that's a lot.
carp.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Don't forget all of the CS's from Ray Strikers!
So.
Many..
Strikers... Unhappy

Anyways, I purchased another Thief Phoenic E230GCF a couple days back, since mine was stolen. A friend gave me some money to get it, and now I'm waiting for it arrive. I can't thank him enough.

I also bought a Bakushin Susanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse Ver. (Hasbro) earlier this week. I finally found one! Eee
Now I just need to find Vulcan Horuseus, Hades Kerbecs, Starbreaker set, and all of those otherr Hasbro only exclusive beys.
Oh wait that's a lot.
carp.

you can get star breaker sets here-

http://www.flipkart.com/beyblade-team-pa...WUWG3F9G2F

I just ordered the following from BeybladeGeeks.

- BBG-09 Random Booster Vol.1
- BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB
- BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S
I found a hasbro DEMS for $40. I know they are pretty rare these days at that price and i had not seen a hasbro ver. before, so i seized the opportunity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150846445537?ssP...500wt_1202

Hopefully everything goes well. I'm a little worried about the bit protector mold; however I think I'll be happy with it either way. Grin
(Jun. 29, 2012  1:27 AM)Evolution Wrote: Came home today and found these 2 waiting for me:

Smexi af.
Today, we were on vacation from our usual location in Florida. We are visiting Wyoming for 2 weeks and you woul think of all places, they would have nothing. Well I checked a local toy store to see if they had anything (I was expecting nothing). They had everything that Florida didn't. I got 2 Hades Kerbecs finally. One for me and one for my bro. I also got the new square Hades Kerbecs stadium. And finally I got an extra Ray Gil for the RSF and my bro got Basalt Horogium (He is new to blading). I am so pleased with everything and now I love this store. On a side note, does anybody know about new Beyblade product called BeyWheelz. They do tricks and they have the weirdest stadium ever. They also battle on their sides which is really weird.