Recent Beyblade Purchases

Man, Crab Diver is an awesome bitbeast!

bigbangbars: This is from a couple of pages back, but nice buy on the yellow set there, the yellow RS looks amazing.

I'd end up making some kind of bumblebee themed bey with it Confused
(Dec. 15, 2011  12:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: bigbangbars: This is from a couple of pages back, but nice buy on the yellow set there, the yellow RS looks amazing.

I'd end up making some kind of bumblebee themed bey with it Confused

thanks bro! I was at Target again today and they had another pack!! I was about to grab it, but I am still contemplating wrapping that one for Xmas!! I'm hoping they keep em coming!!
(Dec. 15, 2011  11:57 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RARE-OCEAN-W...720wt_1270
Well Boys, it seems that I have beaten you to this wonderful
Ocean Wrath G.
Mr. Dickinson

HOLY carp KAIZER!!!! Gasp awesome purchase bro!! I want that bey soooo bad!!! T_T you did a great find man!! Wink
(Dec. 15, 2011  11:57 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RARE-OCEAN-W...720wt_1270
Ocean Wrath G.
Mr. Dickinson

I have friends in New Zealand and can find where you live.

Seriously though, nice score.
Ocean Wrath G.
Mr. Dickinson

That's such a brilliant purchase!
Its tough to find that NIB, at such a cheap price. Grin
So th!nk is getting stalker thoughts like Brad,no?Oh,Ocean Wrath?I bet Poseidon will be very jelly for such a cheap deal.
Ocean Wrath G.
Mr. Dickinson

Lucky, dude! Great purchase!
So yesterday i ordered 2 version of Gaia Dragoon MS from Arupaeo so thanks again for the wondeful beys Grin

WARNING PICTURE CONTAINS LARGE SIZE

Gaia Dragoon MS "5 Saints Beast Booster"
Regular Gaia Dragoon MS
And last Saturday Tournament "The Holiday Hammer" Prize!
and the rest of the pictures

You're very welcome! Those pictures are great, and the 5-Saints version looks totally Boss...

Hopefully some of our other MD friends get inspired and want to hop on the HMS bandwagon as we gear up for a tourney in January!
Hah just can't wait and find out Wink im real sure Breaker can do Plastic and HMS. To bad the HMS rib cord is very delicate Uncertain mine broke just now TBH......only 1 so it seems i gonna need to save the spare for next month haha
Chipping away at Killer's Christmas list.

Got a great deal on Hot Fire HK, Silver Grav. Pers., WBBA Gold BBP and a BB-23 for his "Original "clam shell" packages" collection. BB-56 was less than $15.00 so we get a couple useful parts and a stringy for a good price. Also picked up a Black Peg. from BB-21 for the "Do not launch!" shelf lol as well as Black Rock Aries and an interesting twin pack from TRU (Grav Dest. and Inferno Byxis).
Hot Fire, Silver Perseus and BB-23 came with a free DVD! Buzztoyshop is yet another fantastic seller. BB-107, 121, G1 Peg set, G2 Pep set, G3 Peg set and a "free special bey" (his words) are soon to arrive from him. Hoping they beat the 25th! Lowest prices anywhere. PM me if you want some info.
Nice purchases. The DVD you got looks like the movie with Sol Blaze in it. He's probably trying to get rid of it since you get Sol Blaze(movie version) with it and sellers buy the DVD's just to get Sol Blaze in order to sell it. Nothing bad about it. I'd like to have the movie tbh.
I bought all of these from Galaxy Jay(JayGrazer) for an awesome price! I can't wait to play in a BB-10!

-BB-10
-Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
-VariAres D:D
-Hell Herculeo 100XF
-RBV8
-BeyLauncher LR
Will be getting for Christmas:

BB-52 BeyCarrier Hard Type
BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set

Grin Let's gooooo.
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Chipping away at Killer's Christmas list.

LOL Hopefully Killer doesn't log in to see "his posts" between now and then... Wink

Burn Rock Virgo isn't quite to the list building stage yet so that's not an issue for me.
(Dec. 15, 2011  9:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Nice purchases. The DVD you got looks like the movie with Sol Blaze in it. He's probably trying to get rid of it since you get Sol Blaze(movie version) with it and sellers buy the DVD's just to get Sol Blaze in order to sell it. Nothing bad about it. I'd like to have the movie tbh.
Yeah, we know about the DVD. He already has all three Sol Blazes, so the DVD will be viewed and then placed in the collector section LOL

(Dec. 15, 2011  11:22 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Chipping away at Killer's Christmas list.

LOL Hopefully Killer doesn't log in to see "his posts" between now and then... Wink
heh heh he only logs in with me. He won't see it! sshhhhhhhh

Can you be my dad? You only have to loan me $6000 per month, no strings attached! Tongue_out LOL

Nice job on the inferno Kerbecs though.
KillerSpinner- nice grabs bro!! See you bagged a Gravity Demolition set!! how about that yellow CH120!! I decided to put mine up until the big day! Sweet man!!

edit- Received the Fire from Buzzy myself this morning! I'm officially tapped for Christmas!

What a co-incidence!
Two dads on WBO, both buy The Hot Fire version of Hell Kerbecs! Tongue_out
Those are nice purchases, KillerSpinner and Bigbangbars!
Hell Kerbecs looks so beast!
As for the silver Gravity Perseus, its so........silver...
I don't like the looks of it, tbh but as recolors are always nice, that's a good purchase!
I want that BBP...
I wasn't thrilled with the Perseus either, but when it arrived, I changed my mind a little. Nice bey when it's in your hands! LOL

I paid far less than the "going" rate for all of them as a North American not having access to a WBBA shop! LOL
i gonna get rushing boar on sunday~
*Shakes fist angrily in air*
The Red, or from JR?
So I paid for this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140662704618?ssP...720wt_1270
I also find it funny, and depressing that people tried to ''steal'' it from me even after I bought it.
Uncertain
I look forward to that Duotron launcher >:-D
I pre-ordered a Hasbro Evil Befall on SundayXD. Haven't gotten it yet.